Sin Cara sucks - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 95 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 盟友タッグ
Posts: 1,122
Points: 0
               
Re: Sin Cara sucks

The kids love him so you'll just have to stay super mad.


「一言だけ。“海賊ごっこ”はよそでやってくれ。以上」
『WORLD TAG 2014』覇者の
第65代王者組
Hera is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 95 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 8,844
Points: 14,911
                     
Re: Sin Cara sucks

Not a fan of Sin Cara myself,I don't understand why anybody would like him.However I don't dislike the guy,He's just there to me.I do agree though,They can't replace Rey Mysterio especially not with Sin Cara.



Zlatan Ibrahimovic he is a Swedish hero!
On a free from PSG he cost us fucking zero!
6ft 5, hard as fuck, he gets the Reds excited!
Stick ya City up ya arse ‘cos we are Man United!

GGMU
Gandhi is offline  
post #13 of 95 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 03:13 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: u cant see me
Posts: 787
Points: 0
         
Re: Sin Cara sucks

Sin Cara sucks ,but Rhodes Scholars or what eva their team name is ..those 2 are mid carders forever.so plz dont be drama
Situation is offline  
post #14 of 95 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 03:16 PM
(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง (ง •̀_•́)ง
 
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Jolly 'ole England
Posts: 6,045
Points: 0
                     
Re: Sin Cara sucks

Says Rhodes Scholars will be mid-carders forever.

Has Drew McIntyre in his sig. hmmm.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar is offline  
post #15 of 95 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: u cant see me
Posts: 787
Points: 0
         
Re: Sin Cara sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever Wolf View Post
Says Rhodes Scholars will be mid-carders forever.

Has Drew McIntyre in his sig. hmmm.
fu*k u.i can say whatever i want. Mcintyre is in my sig so ? okay need to find some Ryback,Punk,Daniel Brian sig or avatars i will be so popular here. yepppiii

Last edited by Situation; 10-21-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Situation is offline  
post #16 of 95 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 03:47 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 854
Points: 0
       
Re: Sin Cara sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Situation View Post
fu*k u.i can say whatever i want. Mcintyre is in my sig so ? okay need to find some Ryback sig or avatars i will be so popular here. yepppiii
He was pointing out the irony of your statement/signature. Since McIntyre should be grateful if he ever gets in the mid-card.
cmpunkisgod. is offline  
post #17 of 95 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
kimino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,058
Points: 3,963
                     
Re: Sin Cara sucks

Sin Cara sucks, i agree, but "Mistico" was 1000x better than your rey mysterio ever was, just because you grew up with a masked man, it doenst mean he is the best, Mistico was 100x better in CMLL, it was such a waste moving him to WWE, since he cannot cut promos in english(he was good in the mic in CMLL at least,while talking in spanish, also WWE style sucks, there are few people who know lucha libre so sin cara wont have a good match because none can keep with lucha, but instead they will do a generic high flyer, that plenty of shitty wrestlers (luchadores) can do.

OP, Mysterio's strong point isnt his mic skills, or his look, you are just a kid who grew up with mysterio but you dont know a shit about lucha libre skills that are the thing he used to be popular, so dont you ever dare to compare a WWE style luchador, with an "International Sensation" as mistico.



A 2 de 3 Caidas Sin Limite de Tiempo!
kimino is offline  
post #18 of 95 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 03:57 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: u cant see me
Posts: 787
Points: 0
         
Re: Sin Cara sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpunkisgod. View Post
He was pointing out the irony of your statement/signature. Since McIntyre should be grateful if he ever gets in the mid-card.
he is in the mid card.
Situation is offline  
post #19 of 95 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 04:04 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
#1Peep4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,427
Points: 201
                 
Re: Sin Cara sucks

the funny thing is hunico botched a lot of matches too while wearing that stupid mask... give him something so he can see properly and then see if he still botches or not

#1Peep4ever is offline  
post #20 of 95 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,791
Points: 0
 
Re: Sin Cara sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimino View Post
Sin Cara sucks, i agree, but "Mistico" was 1000x better than your rey mysterio ever was, just because you grew up with a masked man, it doenst mean he is the best, Mistico was 100x better in CMLL, it was such a waste moving him to WWE, since he cannot cut promos in english(he was good in the mic in CMLL at least,while talking in spanish, also WWE style sucks, there are few people who know lucha libre so sin cara wont have a good match because none can keep with lucha, but instead they will do a generic high flyer, that plenty of shitty wrestlers (luchadores) can do.

OP, Mysterio's strong point isnt his mic skills, or his look, you are just a kid who grew up with mysterio but you dont know a shit about lucha libre skills that are the thing he used to be popular, so dont you ever dare to compare a WWE style luchador, with an "International Sensation" as mistico.
(You're probably a troll but whatever)
Why do you watch WWE then? Go back to watching your little mexican wrestling shows where you can see your favorite lucha libre spot monkeys while I watch REAL wrestling
HEELKris is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome