I hope they wait until after Wrestlemania for this, because I want his feud to be for the WWE title, which is pretty much booked past WM with The Rock getting a shot and probably run.
If Cena wins it and loses it to The Rock, I can see it being out of Punk or Bryan to face Rock at WM, would have definately been Punk if not for last night. I still see it being Punk, especially since Bryan is more of a face now and Punk is getting mega heat, and Rock will 100% be a face.
Hopefully, the man has made this god awful "anger management" stuff work and actually become rather funny. He obviously knows how to go with any situation and I feel has to have proven himself to almost anybody by now.
Waddami supposed to do? Huh!? Play the geetar, I CAN'T PLAY THE GEETER!" ~ Scott Steiner
I hope most of you guys are being sarcastic, this isn't really "news" but rather making vague and obvious statements that has the appearance of news.
- As noted before, WWE officials are very high on Kane and Daniel Bryan. They are especially high on Bryan right now. The feeling is that he can be put in just about any kind of situation and excel. Bryan will receive a big singles push once the tag team run with Kane is over.
1. WWE officials are high on the highest rated segments that get the biggest crowd reactions? Shocking. And again who are these mysterious officials? Its almost as bad as sports writers using "anonymous sources say..."
2. Especially high on Bryan - again, pretty obvious statement
3. Can be put in any kind of situation - what situations would that be, vague statement is purposefully vague to neither be right nor wrong.
4. Will receive a big singles push after tag team run over - because there are so many other options besides singles or tag team matches???
Originally Posted by KuritaDavion
The crowd has just booed the entire WWE roster, camermen and announcers and are cheering for HHH. He finally did it. He buried the entire roster all at once. This is truly HHH's finest hour.
Make him the man on Smackdown, Sheamus fucking failed.
Originally Posted by doinktheclowns
Thing about this forum is that if 'your' guy is failing and has become boring then it is creatives fault but when it is someone you don't like then it is the wrestlers fault. There is a lack of consistency on this forum.
I'll take this report with a pinch of slat but I do hope Bryan gets a good singles push eventually. However, I am really enjoying his work with Kane. I love the fact people used to say he will be forever midcard and has no charisma, yet he became one of the most over superstars today. Every situation he is in, he makes the most of it, which is what most superstars should be doing.
__________________ Fan of Daniel Bryan,Seth Rollins,CM Punk,Brock Lesnar,Antonio Cesaro,Randy Orton, Kazuchika Okada,Shinsuke Nakamura,and Minoru Suzuki
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".