Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus? - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-04-2012, 12:20 PM   #71 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy SheamusO'Shaunessy SheamusO'Shaunessy
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

+ Great Ring Work
+ Great Heel Gimmick
+ Good looks
+ Good guy (IRL)
- Bad Face Gimmick
- Bad Face Mic work
- Bad Face character
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-04-2012, 12:32 PM   #72 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Pasab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,521
Pasab should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPasab should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPasab should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPasab should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
+ Great Ring Work
+ Great Heel Gimmick
+ Good looks
+ Good guy (IRL)
- Bad Face Gimmick
- Bad Face Mic work
- Bad Face character
You also lost a bet like the Brodus Clay dude to choose Sheamus as your alias ?
Pasab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #73 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
doc31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 138
doc31 doc31
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

Ginger version of John Cena, but worse.
__________________


'Been watching wrestling since the 80s, im now in my 40s and should know better'
doc31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #74 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Smif-N-Wessun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The 36 Chambers
Posts: 1,420
Smif-N-Wessun Smif-N-Wessun Smif-N-Wessun Smif-N-Wessun Smif-N-Wessun Smif-N-Wessun Smif-N-Wessun Smif-N-Wessun
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

His booking, his character, the fact that he beat Daniel Bryan in 18 seconds, n the fact that he's not a technical wrestler.
__________________

^furious, projects self-image onto others^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
“Kevin Nash is right. Smaller guys don’t draw. I mean who would pay any money to watch itty bitty guys like Mayweather or Paquiao?"
Talent/charisma draws. Not size.
Smif-N-Wessun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:00 PM   #75 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
ellthom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,396
ellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

double post sorry
__________________

R.I.P
Robin Williams
1951 - 2014

Last edited by ellthom : 10-04-2012 at 01:03 PM.
ellthom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #76 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
ellthom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,396
ellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

I really want to like Sheamus, I really really do, and I did in ECW, his fued with Golddust was great, it really put shemaus over, hell Shemaus debut on Raw was really good it made him look really dangerous as a heel.




People may say it went downhill around his face turn but I disagree it went downhill around 2010. remember this... since this moment, he hasn't been he same. WWE ruined him as a heel and he's even worse as a face. Sheamus was one of the guys I really wanted to see be a top guy in the WWE but not like the way he is now
__________________

R.I.P
Robin Williams
1951 - 2014

Last edited by ellthom : 10-04-2012 at 01:04 PM.
ellthom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #77 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
GuessWhat: CenaSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 300
GuessWhat: CenaSux is an after thoughtGuessWhat: CenaSux is an after thought
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smif-N-Wessun View Post
His booking, his character, the fact that he beat Daniel Bryan in 18 seconds, n the fact that he's not a technical wrestler.
I don't hold it against Sheamus anymore. His 18-second win made Bryan an even bigger star and caused even Sheamus to get booed.

I loved Sheamus as a heel. He was ruthless and dangerous. While some of those traits carry over to his face persona, I really really hate him. He brushes off all his opponents as if there are 0 threats to his WHC. All he does is talk about the luck of the Irish and stories about his uncle. He's had 0 character development for nearly his entire face run. He can wrestle, he's good on mic, but I just don't find him interesting anymore. He's another Cena, except that Cena actually loses b/c of cheating and shenanigans, but Sheamus just plain never loses period. He's not a believable character and is in my opinion the #7 guy in WWE at best.
GuessWhat: CenaSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #78 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 731
Jotunheim is an after thoughtJotunheim is an after thoughtJotunheim is an after thought
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc31 View Post
Ginger version of John Cena, but worse.
^this, the guy turned into a comedy act, much worse than cena given the fact that he can't deliver good face promos even if his life depended on it, he lost so much steam and so much intensity since his WM win, which btw was completely awful and that was the point he went completely downhill, beating Bryan in 18 seconds made people despise him so much because it was obvious he was the "teacher's pet", HHH favorite whore that HHH himself made bryan lose all credibility against him

fortunately that just shows how bad of a worker is Sheamus in comparison with bryan, Bryan escalated quickly into the most loved and over character because he made the "hate" work in his favor while sheamus quickly became one of the most despise because he couldn't make the "good" work at all
Jotunheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:18 PM   #79 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Masquerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Istanbul
Posts: 1,050
Masquerade should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMasquerade should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMasquerade should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMasquerade should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMasquerade should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWCturbo View Post
So WTF do u want him to do? Give his opponent a frickin blowjob?
hahaha
__________________

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/sting
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/sting
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/sting
When a man's heart is full of deceit it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse. A wrong that must be righted. We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black hearts of the same men who created him. The battle between good and evil has begun. Against an army of shadows comes a Dark Warrior. The purveyor of good, with a voice of silence, and a mission of justice. This is Sting.

Masquerade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:22 PM   #80 (permalink)
Ignorance is your new best friend
 
The Manowarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Where The Lines Overlap
Posts: 8,935
The Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth reading
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc31 View Post
Ginger version of John Cena, but worse.
And how exactly is he worse than John Cena?
__________________
I accept Hayley Williams rep.

The Manowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios