Kofi Kingston Sucks - Page 11 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-04-2012, 06:26 PM   #101 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
cavs25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,892
cavs25 501 - 1000cavs25 501 - 1000cavs25 501 - 1000cavs25 501 - 1000cavs25 501 - 1000cavs25 501 - 1000cavs25 501 - 1000
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

The ring master sucked. Rocky Mavia sucked.
Lets not be so judgmental on superstars whose careers aren't done yet.
cavs25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-04-2012, 06:28 PM   #102 (permalink)
Moron
Premium
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,206
Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Look at this guy, knows his shit. How do you know he's content where he is? Maybe he's really eager to get a push and pushes for one backstage but politics keep him down or creative can think of nothing for him. Or, you know, he's just being smart by not saying anything stupid to the company, he has a secure job and wants to keep it and there's nothing wrong with that. It's easier said than done, buddy, some guys take years and years of shit at the bottom until they get their break.

Yeah, sure, you'd leave a well paying job at WWE in favor of going to be famous in an indy promotion
Shazayum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:28 PM   #103 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Posts: 5,127
Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavs25 View Post
The ring master sucked. Rocky Mavia sucked.
Lets not be so judgmental on superstars whose careers aren't done yet.
This is actually a point in my favor, if anything. Yes, they sucked. They knew that they sucked, & they busted their asses to get ahead anyway. Unlike someone like say, oh, I don't know, Kofi Kingston? If guys are just going to sit there & wait for their turn, they're going to be waiting forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerLove View Post
He's just being smart by not saying anything stupid to the company, he has a secure job and wants to keep it and there's nothing wrong with that.
This is one of the things that I have the biggest problem with. It's not "just a job."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
I love how he actually used intelligent reasoning, yet seemingly 90% or so of the replies were essentially "I'm a Kofi mark and you're wrong" masked by a crap argument, completely devoid of valuable points.
Indeed, it's pretty much this. I don't care if someone has a different opinion than me but at least explain why or don't just repeat things that other people in the thread have already said.

Last edited by Coffey : 10-04-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Coffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #104 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Still racing out at the Trestles
Posts: 4,765
Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

It's nice that you know Kofi well enough to know that he's only in it for the paycheck. What's his favorite food? Tell me more.
__________________

Quote:
Dolph Ziggler ‏@HEELZiggler
“@ZigglersBetter: @HEELZiggler who's your fave comedian?”

@WWESheamus
Huganomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #105 (permalink)
Moron
Premium
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,206
Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
This is actually a point in my favor, if anything. Yes, they sucked. They knew that they sucked, & they busted their asses to get ahead anyway. Unlike someone like say, oh, I don't know, Kofi Kingston? If guys are just going to sit there & wait for their turn, they're going to be waiting forever.



This is one of the things that I have the biggest problem with. It's not "just a job."
Look at me, I know the ins and outs of the professional wrestling business because I've read a few dirtsheet reports!
Shazayum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #106 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
#PushKofiKingston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 867
#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Took me a while to comment because I needed to calm down.

1. Kofi is a very good wrestler. Yes, his move-set his watered down by WWE. He is advertised as a high flyer, not a technical wrestler so why would his move-set be technical heavy? He does his job as a high flyer extremely well. To anybody who says he isn't a high flyer, please define what a high flyer is and tell me how he doesn't fit that description.

He has had great matches with the likes of Orton, Jericho, Edge, Ziggler and Punk. Please don't tell me these guys have great matches with anybody because I can tell you a match all these guys have been in that was shit. Even Ziggler. Kinda hard to argue that a guy can't wrestle when he has the matches to prove so.

2. You basically claim he's has settled in his career and is not trying to improve or get higher up the card. Then you go on to use CM Punk as a guy who fought for what he got and act like he was never handed anything. Punk wasn't some jobber before he was WWE Champion. He had been ECW Champion, 2X MITB winner and WHC multiple times. WWE has consistently given him pushes feuds and storylines. Kofi has had one feud in his career. Thats against Randy Orton and he was great. GTFO of here with that "he botched a match ending". Its not like he botched a move and got somebody hurt or ruined a match. Orton hit the RKO and it was over. Most people wouldn't have noticed if Orton didn't act like a psychotic asshole. He had several matches with Orton beforehand that he was awesome in.

3. Kofi is an black man in WWE. What do you expect him to do? He can't go into Vince's office and demand a push. He'll be fired before he can finish that sentence. Unlike guys like Punk & Bryan, Kofi has a ceiling on his career. He'll be WHC at best because Vince doesn't allow blacks to hold his WWE championship. Hell, the black guys who became WHC didn't until their careers were almost over(Booker T & Mark Henry). Please don't say "There aren't any black wrestlers that deserved to hold the WWE title" because thats bullshit. I can name plenty who had the talent and where never given the chance like lesser talented wrestlers of other races were.

You might not like Kofi but he's over with the crowd. He always gets them on their feet which means he is entertaining them. Isn't that the point? I'll take Kofi going out there jumping around and getting the crowd hyped over Tyson Kidd going out and getting fuckin crickets when he wrestles. The crowd enjoys his character. I'm not saying it doesn't need to be tweaked a little but if they like it why should he completely change it? Your opinion isn't fact. You didn't give on good reason as to why he isn't a good wrestler other than you don't like his style. There isn't one reason from a business stand point that says Kofi should be pushed.
__________________
Who is Johnny Curtis? Nobody...just the future of WWE!
#PushKofiKingston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:53 PM   #107 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
TheSupremeForce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,127
TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

What makes Kofi a good high flyer? I'm really asking, because all I remember him doing is springboard arm flailing and crossbodies. He has an annoying tendency to badly overshoot with both, as well, making the exchanges look ridiculous. If anything, he looks much better during those matches when he's forced to actually get a little technical. I have similar feelings about Gabriel (though Justin has better aim and is better than Kofi at wrestling, in general).

Kofi's over because he's been consistently pushed as a midcard title contending face for years now. How can someone like Kidd reach that point when he's not even given as much of an opportunity as Kofi's been given?
TheSupremeForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:09 PM   #108 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
#PushKofiKingston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 867
#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Sorry, double post.
__________________
Who is Johnny Curtis? Nobody...just the future of WWE!

Last edited by #PushKofiKingston : 10-04-2012 at 07:15 PM.
#PushKofiKingston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:12 PM   #109 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
#PushKofiKingston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 867
#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSupremeForce View Post
What makes Kofi a good high flyer? I'm really asking, because all I remember him doing is springboard arm flailing and crossbodies. He has an annoying tendency to badly overshoot with both, as well, making the exchanges look ridiculous. If anything, he looks much better during those matches when he's forced to actually get a little technical. I have similar feelings about Gabriel (though Justin has better aim and is better than Kofi at wrestling, in general).

Kofi's over because he's been consistently pushed as a midcard title contending face for years now. How can someone like Kidd reach that point when he's not even given as much of an opportunity as Kofi's been given?
Definition of High Flyer - Aerial techniques or maneuvers, using the ring and its posts and ropes as aids.

How does this not apply to Kofi?

Kidd has never been given a singles push because of his failed attempt at a tag team called the Hart Dynasty. That was one of the worst tag teams I've seen in terms of charisma. They could never get over even when pushed. Not saying the guy can't wrestle because he's extremely talented. I would consider him top 5 in WWE. He lacks charisma. When going up against Tensai and beating him, he's still didn't get a pop. Alex Riley gets pops from the crowd even when he had been off TV for months because he is charismatic. Kidd isn't.
__________________
Who is Johnny Curtis? Nobody...just the future of WWE!
#PushKofiKingston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #110 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Brodus Clay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,008
Brodus Clay 1001 - 1500Brodus Clay 1001 - 1500Brodus Clay 1001 - 1500Brodus Clay 1001 - 1500Brodus Clay 1001 - 1500Brodus Clay 1001 - 1500Brodus Clay 1001 - 1500Brodus Clay 1001 - 1500Brodus Clay 1001 - 1500Brodus Clay 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by #PushKofiKingston View Post
Took me a while to comment because I needed to calm down.
I don't have a problem with Kofi, but this made me lol
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic210014_16.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by doinktheclowns View Post
Thing about this forum is that if 'your' guy is failing and has become boring then it is creatives fault but when it is someone you don't like then it is the wrestlers fault. There is a lack of consistency on this forum.
Brodus Clay is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios