Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/)
-   RAW (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/)
-   -   CM Punk, the greatest wrestler/entertainer the WWE has ever seen continues to job. (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/638161-cm-punk-greatest-wrestler-entertainer-wwe-has-ever-seen-continues-job.html)

MyBloodyValentine 10-01-2012 11:45 PM

CM Punk, the greatest wrestler/entertainer the WWE has ever seen continues to job.
 
And to the likes of Kane and Daniel Bryan, two completely untalented and boring individuals on the caliber (in terms of shit) of Cena. Why?

sesshomaru 10-01-2012 11:46 PM

Re: CM Punk, the greatest wrestler/entertainer the WWE has ever seen continues to job
 
Troll post?

Also, he only lost because Zigs abandoned him. Heels usually don't get the luxery of tainted losses :P

MyBloodyValentine 10-01-2012 11:47 PM

Re: CM Punk, the greatest wrestler/entertainer the WWE has ever seen continues to job
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sesshomaru (Post 12085513)
Troll post?

Also, he only lost because Zigs abandoned him. Heels usually don't get the luxery of tainted losses :P

Please, CM Punk has kicked out of multiple Attitude Adjustments. He should've GTS'd both those idiots and won the match.

JY57 10-01-2012 11:50 PM

Re: CM Punk, the greatest wrestler/entertainer the WWE has ever seen continues to job
 
you realize that Punk beat Kane & Loserface at No Way Out for a much much more relevent match right?

MyBloodyValentine 10-01-2012 11:51 PM

Re: CM Punk, the greatest wrestler/entertainer the WWE has ever seen continues to job
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JY57 (Post 12085525)
you realize that Punk beat Kane & Loserface at No Way Out for a much much more relevent match right?

Yes. This is why I don't understand why Kane and Daniel "I'm bad at wrestling" Bryan even defeated him. It accomplished nothing but making Punk look weak again when he should be a strong heel.

moon25 10-01-2012 11:57 PM

Re: CM Punk, the greatest wrestler/entertainer the WWE has ever seen continues to job
 
Cm punk the most overrated wrestler, the biggest ass kisser never losses clean, and he's the most protected wrestler right now.

moon25 10-01-2012 11:58 PM

Re: CM Punk, the greatest wrestler/entertainer the WWE has ever seen continues to job
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MyBloodyValentine (Post 12085531)
Yes. This is why I don't understand why Kane and Daniel "I'm bad at wrestling" Bryan even defeated him. It accomplished nothing but making Punk look weak again when he should be a strong heel.

This only proves how smart punk marks are.:no:

MyBloodyValentine 10-01-2012 11:58 PM

Re: CM Punk, the greatest wrestler/entertainer the WWE has ever seen continues to job
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by moon25 (Post 12085556)
Cm punk the most overrated wrestler, the biggest ass kisser never losses clean, and he's the most protected wrestler right now.

You do know that all of this is rehearsed, right? The outcomes are predetermined.

EDIT: Daniel Bryan is bad at wrestling. Never have I seen anything impressive from him, except the one match where Punk carried him. He was bad at ROH and still is. Face facts.

austin316 G.O.A.T 10-02-2012 12:00 AM

Re: CM Punk, the greatest wrestler/entertainer the WWE has ever seen continues to job
 
Punk ain't even the most entertaining wrestler in roster,leave alone matching Austin,Rock,HHH,Taker etc

moon25 10-02-2012 12:01 AM

Re: CM Punk, the greatest wrestler/entertainer the WWE has ever seen continues to job
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MyBloodyValentine (Post 12085563)
You do know that all of this is rehearsed, right? The outcomes are predetermined.

EDIT: Daniel Bryan is bad at wrestling. Never have I seen anything impressive from him, except the one match where Punk carried him. He was bad at ROH and still is. Face facts.

Thanks for telling me.
It's late, go to your bed or your mama will be mad.8*D

EDIT: Thanks for your irrelevant opinion.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2