Is CM Punk an ass-kisser of IWC? - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: The question above?

Yes 26 50.98%
No 25 49.02%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 01:53 AM   #61 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 731
Jotunheim is an after thoughtJotunheim is an after thoughtJotunheim is an after thought
Default Re: Is CM Punk an ass-kisser of IWC?

guys, the fact you are all feeding moon25 to hell and back makes me worried
Jotunheim is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-02-2012, 01:55 AM   #62 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 253
moon25 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Is CM Punk an ass-kisser of IWC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotunheim View Post
guys, the fact you are all feeding moon25 to hell and back makes me worried
moon25 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 01:58 AM   #63 (permalink)
THE TRUTH
 
Coolquip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: BEANTOWN~!
Posts: 1,072
Coolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Is CM Punk an ass-kisser of IWC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
What the hell?!
I hate him because I think he sucks, not because I want to hate him, he's also overrated piece of crap, IWC's ass kisser,that's my opinion, and I back my opinion with reasons, maybe you should read my posts a little more carefully.
And The fact is that you love CM Punk to love him(without acknowledging his faults).
Ugh where does it say I love CM Punk. I just see you on threads like this talking out of your ass because you know it will get a rise out of people. I've been here for sometime kid, you're not the first guy to do this and won't be the last. Try to win your arguements with words, not smiles. Good day.
Coolquip is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:06 AM   #64 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 253
moon25 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Is CM Punk an ass-kisser of IWC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolquip View Post
Ugh where does it say I love CM Punk. I just see you on threads like this talking out of your ass because you know it will get a rise out of people. I've been here for sometime kid, you're not the first guy to do this and won't be the last. Try to win your arguements with words, not smiles. Good day.
All I say about punk is the truth, I don't post without backing my opinion with reasons, and if you can't see that, there's really something wrong with you.
moon25 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:08 AM   #65 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
sesshomaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,277
sesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friends
Default Re: Is CM Punk an ass-kisser of IWC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffHardyFanatic88 View Post
I think in a way sometimes yes. But I also think he cares about what the IWC thinks too much and focuses on the IWC too much sometimes.
If he did they we woulden't have had that 8 month corny face run
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic155408_3.gif
sesshomaru is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:13 AM   #66 (permalink)
THE TRUTH
 
Coolquip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: BEANTOWN~!
Posts: 1,072
Coolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Is CM Punk an ass-kisser of IWC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
All I say about punk is the truth, I don't post without backing my opinion with reasons, and if you can't see that, there's really something wrong with you.
You say that, but I don't see. It just comes off as you bitching just to bitch. Please, prove me wrong. All I've seen is you saying he kisses the IWC's ass, with no real examples.
Coolquip is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:26 AM   #67 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,221
Elijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Is CM Punk an ass-kisser of IWC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
All I say about punk is the truth, I don't post without backing my opinion with reasons, and if you can't see that, there's really something wrong with you.
I will be the only one here in CM Punk country to have the balls to agree with everything you are saying so far. I will give him one thing though, he sure knows how to manipulate when a good amount of the IWC (fairly intelligent people) can't see through the bullshit that comes out of Punk's mouth.

"They were lied to. They were fooled into a false claim. Because change was not ice cream bars. Change was not edgy television. Change was not even new talent. All you meant by change was make CM Punk a star".

Some of you guys take pride in the fact that WWE cannot fool you guys, yet they have been doing it for the past year with CM Punk. Vince is still smarter than all of us. Every promo Punk does screams "I want the cool kids to like me".
Elijah89 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:31 AM   #68 (permalink)
PHX
Respect
 
PHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The Home Of Wrestlemania 26!
Posts: 15,579
PHX PHX PHX PHX PHX PHX PHX PHX PHX PHX PHX
Default Re: Is CM Punk an ass-kisser of IWC?

Shocked this is still open.
__________________
PHX is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:50 AM   #69 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 253
moon25 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Is CM Punk an ass-kisser of IWC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolquip View Post
You say that, but I don't see. It just comes off as you bitching just to bitch. Please, prove me wrong. All I've seen is you saying he kisses the IWC's ass, with no real examples.
Hmmm..... I already said what the examples were, it seems you haven't read my posts carefully.
In punk's shoot: He wore Stone colds T-shirt, knowing that IWC loves Austin.(kissed their ass).
He said he will make wrestling more edgy, ass a reference to Attitude era, knowing that IWC loves Attitude era and hates pg.(kissed their ass).
And talked about alot of things that IWC love, but I don't remember right now.
Thus got himself over with smarks and Attitude era fans, even with the casuals, he said that he'll make wrestling cool again, but he didn't, he made himself a star, that was his dream, and he made it realty by fooling the smarks.
____________________________________________________________________________________
He used Savages elbow as he's respecting him and paying tribute to him, knowing
that IWC loves Savage.(kissed their ass).
He told Cena that he gets to much title shots, and he must allow other talents to have a chance with his title last week, just days before people talked about Cena's too much title shots, and allowing younger talents to have a chance, do you think that's coincidence? Do you think punk cares about younger talents? He just say that knowing IWC would love if someone mentions it.(kissed their ass).
This RAW he mentioned 316 being a number of his days as being champion and that it's the same number of Austins catchphrase, just two days ago(I think) someone made a thread about it, and every one said that it's impossible for WWE to mention that. but guess what? punk actually read the forum and mentioned it, and that's what IWC wanted to hear.(he kissed their ass).
Almost in all his promos he mentions something based on what people is talking about in internet, there's alot more examples about his promos being based of what IWC says, but I don't remember them right now.
He doesn't care about live crowds, he insults them because he's a heel, but at the same time he kisses IWC's ass by mentioning something they want to hear.
moon25 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:55 AM   #70 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 253
moon25 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Is CM Punk an ass-kisser of IWC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah89 View Post
I will be the only one here in CM Punk country to have the balls to agree with everything you are saying so far. I will give him one thing though, he sure knows how to manipulate when a good amount of the IWC (fairly intelligent people) can't see through the bullshit that comes out of Punk's mouth.

"They were lied to. They were fooled into a false claim. Because change was not ice cream bars. Change was not edgy television. Change was not even new talent. All you meant by change was make CM Punk a star".

Some of you guys take pride in the fact that WWE cannot fool you guys, yet they have been doing it for the past year with CM Punk. Vince is still smarter than all of us. Every promo Punk does screams "I want the cool kids to like me".
The sad part is that the IWC won't admit the truth, The smarks actually not smart as everyone thinks they're, they're just marks using internet.
moon25 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios