Re: your head raw writer/booker, would you book cena fairly?
If I was told to take over at this point right now, I wouldn't treat Cena 'unfairly'. I would make him more edgier though, while also trying to still uphold his family image, because Cena has proven he can be pretty good on the mic, hell is is actually one of the best, its just he chooses or is given awful promos at times. I would sometimes make him main event, but in my mind the WWE championship is main event first and foremost. Cena will always be upper card that's for sure, but considering his age now (or at least as he gets closer to 40) I would have him put some younger talent over, maybe have them pin him clean, of course this would still be a very rare but if there was an up and coming face or heel that Vince had faith in there's no reason why he shouldn't get a clean win over John Cena.
Top 10 WWE Matches of 2016
1. Gargano and Ciampa v The Revival: NxT TakeOver Toronto
2. Sami Zayn vs Shinsuke Nakamura: NxT TakeOver Dallas
3. American Alpha vs The Revival, NxT TakeOver Dallas
4. Miz v Dolph Ziggler: No Mercy
5. Cedric Alexander v Kota Ibushi, CWC
6. John Cena v AJ Styles Summerslam 2016
7. Kevin Owens v Sami Zayn, Battleground 2016
8. TJ Perkins v Kota Ibushi: CWC Finals
9. Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens, Payback 2016
10. Revival vs American Alpha, NxT TakeOver The End