Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/)
-   RAW (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/)
-   -   When CM Punk loses the WWE Championship, He will be a midcarder again (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/635605-when-cm-punk-loses-wwe-championship-he-will-midcarder-again.html)

captainamerica88 09-12-2012 03:32 PM

When CM Punk loses the WWE Championship, He will be a midcarder again
 
well I think he will lose the wwe title to cena, may win it again before the year ends, but next year he will lose the title to the rock at royal, and he will be out of the main events i guaranteed that, orton need to be the wwe champion again, the ratings speaks for herselfes,

Bob Lincoln 09-12-2012 03:43 PM

Re: When CM Punk loses the WWE Championship, He will be a midcarder again
 
I want to say I read somewhere he actually intends to be done with WWE period after he loses the title, but I'm not entirely sure how accurate that is. If it was even something he said at all.

Dr S 09-12-2012 03:46 PM

Re: When CM Punk loses the WWE Championship, He will be a midcarder again
 
I cba getting the youtube clip, but you know when Dr Cox on Scrubs sings 'your wrong' to the tune of a clock ringing ... imagine I just linked to that.

Poppin' Fresh 09-12-2012 03:47 PM

Re: When CM Punk loses the WWE Championship, He will be a midcarder again
 
Anybody not feuding with John Cena is a mid-carder.

The One 09-12-2012 03:48 PM

Re: When CM Punk loses the WWE Championship, He will be a midcarder again
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Lincoln (Post 12009973)
I want to say I read somewhere he actually intends to be done with WWE period after he loses the title, but I'm not entirely sure how accurate that is. If it was even something he said at all.

Where did you hear that from?

Flux 09-12-2012 03:48 PM

Re: When CM Punk loses the WWE Championship, He will be a midcarder again
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr S (Post 12009980)
I cba getting the youtube clip, but you know when Dr Cox on Scrubs sings 'your wrong' to the tune of a clock ringing ... imagine I just linked to that.

I know exactly what you're on about, but this I much prefer this...


Starbuck 09-12-2012 03:48 PM

Re: When CM Punk loses the WWE Championship, He will be a midcarder again
 
It's a very real possibility. Once he is out of the title picture, unless they have something planned that will give him spotlight over Cena (yeah right lol), he runs the risk of becoming Miz. I'd personally hate to see that happen. WWE needs all the top level talent they can get right now. Letting Punk drop off the radar when he loses the belt would be awful.

#BadNewsSanta 09-12-2012 03:54 PM

Re: When CM Punk loses the WWE Championship, He will be a midcarder again
 
Nothing will change if he loses the title to Cena. Cena's program will be the biggest no matter who he faces and whatever Punk is in will be the second biggest. However Punk isn't going back to the mid-card.

ChickMagnet12 09-12-2012 03:55 PM

Re: When CM Punk loses the WWE Championship, He will be a midcarder again
 
The troll is strong in this one.

NearFall 09-12-2012 03:56 PM

Re: When CM Punk loses the WWE Championship, He will be a midcarder again
 
Well. If you think about it Punk has been going on second last, as champion. Cena will most likely be the next Champion, or feuding with the next Champion(Rock) if Punk retains. So with the title on Cena, in the main event, Punk may keep his current card position. This is just mean hoping of course, due to being a mark. But he could easily slide away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starbuck (Post 12009988)
It's a very real possibility. Once he is out of the title picture, unless they have something planned that will give him spotlight over Cena (yeah right lol), he runs the risk of becoming Miz. I'd personally hate to see that happen. WWE needs all the top level talent they can get right now. Letting Punk drop off the radar when he loses the belt would be awful.

He only ever main-evented above Cena with Triple H as his opponent. No chance of that happening now. As for dropping off the radar, it has a chance of happening, sadly.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2