**The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here) - Page 903 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Do Wrestlers Draw, Or Does the WWE Brand Draw?

Wrestlers Draw 251 39.53%
WWE Brand draws 384 60.47%
Voters: 635. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #9021 (permalink)
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN~!
 
Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,398
Dragon 10501 - 11000Dragon 10501 - 11000Dragon 10501 - 11000Dragon 10501 - 11000Dragon 10501 - 11000Dragon 10501 - 11000Dragon 10501 - 11000Dragon 10501 - 11000Dragon 10501 - 11000Dragon 10501 - 11000Dragon 10501 - 11000
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Interesting fact: The re-debut of ECW drew a 2.79 rating.
__________________
Dragon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #9022 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
FoxyRoxy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 291
FoxyRoxy 251 - 500FoxyRoxy 251 - 500FoxyRoxy 251 - 500FoxyRoxy 251 - 500FoxyRoxy 251 - 500
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Xmas Eve RAW doesn't excuse the fact that is was awful... can they get anymore G Rated? Sooner rather than later maybe regular RAW might be drawing a 2.2 rating. When stars like Rock and Taker is gone for good then WWE will tank. They're all that WWE has for 2013 otherwise I wouldn't be watching.
FoxyRoxy is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #9023 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
MTheBehemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,533
MTheBehemoth 1001 - 1500MTheBehemoth 1001 - 1500MTheBehemoth 1001 - 1500MTheBehemoth 1001 - 1500MTheBehemoth 1001 - 1500MTheBehemoth 1001 - 1500MTheBehemoth 1001 - 1500MTheBehemoth 1001 - 1500MTheBehemoth 1001 - 1500
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonLives View Post
Yeah people sitting around watching TV with the family. And I guarantee you that the family dont want to watch wrestling on Christmas.

"Come on kids, lets all gather around the TV to watch wrestling. A holiday tradition!".

Considering the show didnt drop viewers it wasent the quality of the show that caused the low viewership. People didnt care for it to begin with.

Its all about tradition. We got close to 4 million people in this country watching Donald Duck at 3 PM every Christmas Eve ( 95% of everyone watching TV at the time watched it ).
Pretty impressive considering its only 9 million people in this country.
How exactly it changes the fact that it was lowest rating since 1997? This was the 1st ever Christmas Eve and it ruined WWE's ratings for their "amazing show"? Gotta love fanboys.

The show is poor. Period.
__________________
MTheBehemoth is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #9024 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Marv95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philly
Posts: 3,058
Marv95 501 - 1000Marv95 501 - 1000Marv95 501 - 1000Marv95 501 - 1000Marv95 501 - 1000Marv95 501 - 1000Marv95 501 - 1000Marv95 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE RAW Draws Its Lowest Rating In Over 15 Years

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.M.N. View Post
I'll just quote myself.
A 2.2 is still a 2.2. They did a point higher in 2001 after the botched InVasion angle and when the downfall was taking place as people were tuning out. Even in arguably the worst year since 95 they did a half-point higher in 2007 for a tribute show. Again you people always put the blame on outside factors instead of where it belongs.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazegod99 View Post
You fucking politically correct morons are quick to defend WWE for every pussy ass decision they make, but complain about the show lacking attitude and intensity... SMH.
Right on!
Marv95 is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #9025 (permalink)
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
KO Bossy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
Posts: 8,136
KO Bossy 10501 - 11000KO Bossy 10501 - 11000KO Bossy 10501 - 11000KO Bossy 10501 - 11000KO Bossy 10501 - 11000KO Bossy 10501 - 11000KO Bossy 10501 - 11000KO Bossy 10501 - 11000KO Bossy 10501 - 11000KO Bossy 10501 - 11000KO Bossy 10501 - 11000
Default Re: WWE RAW Draws Its Lowest Rating In Over 15 Years

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill_ View Post
WWE Champion has nothing to do with poor ratings? No, that isn't ignorant at all. It's completely logical and directly correlates.
Please indicate where I said that, because I didn't. I refuted your claim that Punk drives away viewers because he doesn't. He fails to bring them in, but he doesn't drive them away.

Nowhere did I say that the WWE Champion has nothing to do with poor ratings. Punk, just like everyone else on the roster, must take a share of the blame. What is flat out wrong is when people such as yourself preach that its all because of Punk being champion that the ratings are shit (when in all actuality, its everybody who is to blame).

As you yourself said, "people will avoid tuning in if they think CM Punk will play a focal point of the show. A reasonable assumption, given that he is champion. So it doesn't matter if he was on it for five minutes, for all the fans driven away knew, it could've easily have been 50 minutes." That is ignorant and flat out incorrect-people do not look at the show and say "wow Punk is champion, I'm not going to watch because he MIGHT be featured." People look at the show and say "wow, everything is such complete crap and a waste of my time, the stories are stupid, the feuds are dumb, the booking is horrific and nothing ever progresses in a satisfying manner-I'm not going to watch."

You're just another sad hater who has no qualms about making up stuff, presenting opinions as facts or taking things out of context to put a spin on things that will push your anti-Punk agenda and opinion. Thankfully there are some people on this site who can see through this type of bullshit and point it out to others who actually might start buying into what you say.
__________________


"The taller the chefs hat the greater the chef.... FOOLS .... Who said I was a chef?!"
KO Bossy is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 08:10 PM   #9026 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Posts: 5,127
Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

How low do ratings have to go before WWE have to worry about USA pulling the plug? I mean, they pay WWE because they get good ratings. When USA can get the same ratings from NCIS re-runs, WWE should start to worry, or I would assume. They just planning on not being able to re-work their next contract, or what?
Coffey is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #9027 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
ChickMagnet12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 891
ChickMagnet12 501 - 1000ChickMagnet12 501 - 1000ChickMagnet12 501 - 1000ChickMagnet12 501 - 1000ChickMagnet12 501 - 1000ChickMagnet12 501 - 1000
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

So somehow it's Punk's fault for driving away viewers on Xmas eve? Jeez, this thread really has gone beyond idiocy.
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
you guys are losers, i cant believe you actually watch wrestling

i just sit at home and watch the tickets being sold off the ticketmaster website to see whos drawing

sometimes if the show is in town, i feel extra daring and go to the arena and watch them sell tickets IN PERSON

other day i started jerking off in the ticket both at all that DRAWING and had to be escorted out of the arena
ChickMagnet12 is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 10:40 PM   #9028 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,412
JTB33b 501 - 1000JTB33b 501 - 1000JTB33b 501 - 1000JTB33b 501 - 1000JTB33b 501 - 1000JTB33b 501 - 1000JTB33b 501 - 1000
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

It's time to put an end to the PG era. Cena and others say going PG is what is best for the company.. well if that's the case why are the ratings so poor? If they want to convince us it's for the best then they should show us some stats to prove it.
JTB33b is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 12:54 AM   #9029 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 127
wb1899 101 - 250wb1899 101 - 250
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
How low do ratings have to go before WWE have to worry about USA pulling the plug? I mean, they pay WWE because they get good ratings. When USA can get the same ratings from NCIS re-runs, WWE should start to worry, or I would assume. They just planning on not being able to re-work their next contract, or what?
No need to worry. The 1.260 million viewers, on 12/24 in the 18-49 demo, are still about 350,000-420,000 more viewers than a rerun from NCIS or something else gets and even new USA original episodes get only numbers in the 989,000-1,48 million range.

Raw A18-49 averages (01/02/12-12/24/12):
8PM: 1,757,000 viewers
9PM: 2,076,000 viewers
10PM: 2,101,000 viewers
Btw, hour 3 is still the most valuable hour for USA and WWE.

Last edited by wb1899 : 12-29-2012 at 01:18 AM.
wb1899 is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 07:17 AM   #9030 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
roadkill_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The WWE Universe
Posts: 2,173
roadkill_ 2001 - 2500roadkill_ 2001 - 2500roadkill_ 2001 - 2500roadkill_ 2001 - 2500roadkill_ 2001 - 2500roadkill_ 2001 - 2500roadkill_ 2001 - 2500roadkill_ 2001 - 2500roadkill_ 2001 - 2500roadkill_ 2001 - 2500roadkill_ 2001 - 2500
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb1899 View Post
No need to worry. The 1.260 million viewers, on 12/24 in the 18-49 demo, are still about 350,000-420,000 more viewers than a rerun from NCIS or something else gets and even new USA original episodes get only numbers in the 989,000-1,48 million range.

Raw A18-49 averages (01/02/12-12/24/12):
8PM: 1,757,000 viewers
9PM: 2,076,000 viewers
10PM: 2,101,000 viewers
Btw, hour 3 is still the most valuable hour for USA and WWE.
USAN can buy something for half the price of RAW that'll pull 2.0's.
__________________


www.manlymovie.net
roadkill_ is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios