**The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here) - Page 821 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Do Wrestlers Draw, Or Does the WWE Brand Draw?

Wrestlers Draw 251 39.53%
WWE Brand draws 384 60.47%
Voters: 635. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 07:54 AM   #8201 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,509
Hawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friends
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

'kin hell at that 2.3 number

That's as hideous as Punk's physique.
Hawksea is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-30-2012, 09:35 AM   #8202 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
roadkill_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The WWE Universe
Posts: 2,212
roadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksea View Post
'kin hell at that 2.3 number

That's as hideous as Punk's physique.
It really is disastrous. Punk on the intertubes (All 200 of 'em) say otherwise, though.
__________________


www.manlymovie.net
roadkill_ is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #8203 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Shawn Morrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,528
Shawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friends
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerapisLiber View Post
And when he let Punk cut loose for one night only in the summer of last year, that actually worked. But they haven't let him do anything remotely that interesting since.
thats easy for you to say. They let him go loose more than any other Superstar after that. Just that the Pipe Bomb near MITB was the absolute best, they can't duplicate or improve that. Back then it was a big thing to 'break loose', PG was restricting things alot. Once he's already done it, don't expect another pipe bomb that is just as big. Since then he has had MANY great promos where he rips into other Superstars and the company itself, they have let him loose. His promos with Heyman every week are gold. Yes nothing can match the level of MITB, but Punk is still the most entertaining thing in WWE, and with upcoming feuds like Punk vs Rock we will probably see some more pipe-bombs.
__________________
Not Removing Until:

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena


John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764
Shawn Morrison is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #8204 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
CHIcagoMade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Windy City
Posts: 3,192
CHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a push
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stadw0n306 View Post
Coming from the guy with ADR in his avatar

I don't give a shit if he's a draw or not. I watch Punk to be entertained not care about ratings every week.
But yet you're in the ratings thread
__________________
CHIcagoMade is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #8205 (permalink)
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Choke2Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 20,895
Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Although I agree with the idea of letting wrestlers go a bit more loose on the mic, I disagree with it "helping" in any way. Punk got the okay and did it several times and it didn't make him a "star" in the literal sense of the word. He's just become the new version of Cena that smarks jerk off to but is even more boring and also possesses 0% of Cena's star power. Thankfully, many of the casuals and old fans that returned for Raw 1000 made a clear statement that none of them give a fuck about Punk by tuning out of the shows completely. I wonder if they will continue to push him as hard as this dreadful year after he loses the title.
__________________
Choke2Death is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #8206 (permalink)
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
Duke Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,052
Duke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Although I agree with the idea of letting wrestlers go a bit more loose on the mic, I disagree with it "helping" in any way. Punk got the okay and did it several times and it didn't make him a "star" in the literal sense of the word. He's just become the new version of Cena that smarks jerk off to but is even more boring and also possesses 0% of Cena's star power. Thankfully, many of the casuals and old fans that returned for Raw 1000 made a clear statement that none of them give a fuck about Punk by tuning out of the shows completely. I wonder if they will continue to push him as hard as this dreadful year after he loses the title.
That's a fact, huh? You guys.
Duke Silver is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #8207 (permalink)
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Choke2Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 20,895
Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Droese View Post
That's a fact, huh? You guys.
Ratings are based on facts, so yeah, I don't know what you're trying to challenge here. Can it be made more crystal clear when Raw 1000 gets nearly 4.0 but the next week, they are back down again? We can pretty much establish it as a fact that the returning fans saw Punk close the show with the "big storyline" and had no interest in it, so they tuned out and went back to whatever they do around that time.
__________________
Choke2Death is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 02:07 PM   #8208 (permalink)
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
Duke Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,052
Duke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Ratings are based on facts, so yeah, I don't know what you're trying to challenge here. Can it be made more crystal clear when Raw 1000 gets nearly 4.0 but the next week, they are back down again? We can pretty much establish it as a fact that the returning fans saw Punk close the show with the "big storyline" and had no interest in it, so they tuned out and went back to whatever they do around that time.
Yeah, expect that's not a "fact". It's you making an assumption and trying to pass it off as a fact.

Ratings are down and Punk isn't some kind of wonder draw. Those are statements to work off of. Not "Hey guys, thanks for tuning out to show support in your hatred for Punk lol". That's just... dumb.
Duke Silver is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 05:49 PM   #8209 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
roadkill_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The WWE Universe
Posts: 2,212
roadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Droese View Post
Yeah, expect that's not a "fact". It's you making an assumption and trying to pass it off as a fact.

Ratings are down and Punk isn't some kind of wonder draw. Those are statements to work off of. Not "Hey guys, thanks for tuning out to show support in your hatred for Punk lol". That's just... dumb.
On the internet, we've had access to this thing called the quarter hour now. Had it since the 90s, often even by Tuesday night. Now, shall we discuss Punks quarter hour ratings?
__________________


www.manlymovie.net
roadkill_ is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #8210 (permalink)
In Jericho, we trust
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: g'day
Posts: 2,126
-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill_ View Post
On the internet, we've had access to this thing called the quarter hour now. Had it since the 90s, often even by Tuesday night. Now, shall we discuss Punks quarter hour ratings?
Absolutely you can. Although, you might want to take a squiz at third hour weekly trend as well (such as in this past week's case where it likely contributes to the huge drop off).
-Skullbone- is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios