**The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here) - Page 816 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Do Wrestlers Draw, Or Does the WWE Brand Draw?
Wrestlers Draw 251 39.53%
WWE Brand draws 384 60.47%
Voters: 635. You may not vote on this poll

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #8151 of 9175 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 07:21 AM
TONY IN DECEMBER!
 
Jason Garretts Nightmare Before Christmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Big D
Posts: 10,980
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

great article on Punk & Meltzer:

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...y-and-insecure



Quote:
Originally Posted by mattb425 from THE BOARD
Mid-Atlantic is The Godfather, New Japan is The Shawshank Redemption, ECW is Pulp Fiction, WCW is the Mass Effect video game series, and TNA is 2 Girls 1 Cup.
Jason Garretts Nightmare Before Christmas is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #8152 of 9175 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 07:24 AM
Searching for a new identity
 
JasonLives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boden, Sweden
Posts: 5,631
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi Juice View Post
The third hour was always bound to fail.
Of course. And considering the USA Network is only paying half for the 3rd hour then the previous 2 then they expected the same.
JasonLives is offline  
post #8153 of 9175 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 09:44 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Posts: 5,125
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperIvysaur View Post
Lol @ people thinking they are smart and cool just because they don't care about ratings.

"I DON'T KARE ABOUT RATINGS, THEREFOR I AM GREATER HUMAN BEING THAN THOSE WHO ACTUALLY KARE, GIMME THE RESPECT I DESERVE"
And yet they come into the RATINGS THREAD to tell us...
Coffey is offline  
post #8154 of 9175 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Evil Peter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 991
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperIvysaur View Post
Lol @ people thinking they are smart and cool just because they don't care about ratings.

"I DON'T KARE ABOUT RATINGS, THEREFOR I AM GREATER HUMAN BEING THAN THOSE WHO ACTUALLY KARE, GIMME THE RESPECT I DESERVE"
Since you decided make a strawman argument about it I take it that their posts actually hurt you?
Evil Peter is offline  
post #8155 of 9175 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

When someone calls me an idiot/moron simply because I give a shit about ratings, I have the right to be annoyed.

Last edited by SuperIvysaur; 11-29-2012 at 10:36 AM.
SuperIvysaur is offline  
post #8156 of 9175 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 12:00 PM
Working on my abs
 
The Cynical Miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: u.k
Posts: 2,997
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Lord Meltzer said that the number wasn't Punk's fault. So ya'll are wrong.

The Cynical Miracle is offline  
post #8157 of 9175 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 12:44 PM
THE ONE.
 
YoungGun_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 5,343
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

When's the breakdown show up?

Meltzer vs Punk WM29 = BOOK IT

YoungGun_UK is offline  
post #8158 of 9175 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 01:43 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Evil Peter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 991
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperIvysaur View Post
When someone calls me an idiot/moron simply because I give a shit about ratings, I have the right to be annoyed.
I didn't say you can't be offended, I was mostly referring to that strawman arguments doesn't help anything.

I don't care if people are following ratings, but I also don't feel ashamed of laughing at those that use ratings to try to imply what's good or not (I know it's mean to pick on the insecure). All of the former don't do the latter though and I think very few have said that someone's an idiot for caring about ratings at all, it's mostly directed to how people use them.
Evil Peter is offline  
post #8159 of 9175 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Shawn Morrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,528
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperIvysaur View Post
Lol @ people thinking they are smart and cool just because they don't care about ratings.

"I DON'T KARE ABOUT RATINGS, THEREFOR I AM GREATER HUMAN BEING THAN THOSE WHO ACTUALLY KARE, GIMME THE RESPECT I DESERVE"
You can care about ratings all you want, what is extremely annoying is when people will look at ratings to a judge a superstar/show/feud/etc. There could be a really good Raw, yet the ratings would be down for certain reasons on that day, and people would call it a terrible Raw for that alone. Also it's really stupid how people use it to judge superstar's talent, ratings don't say shit about how talented someone is, however they do show how well/or not well those superstars are being booked, cause if they were booked well they would get better ratings.

This is why it is annoying. Honestly i find it lame to blame anything other than Creative or 3 hours for the ratings. I mean different superstars get different ratings each week, and just like sheep you change your opinions about them every week too. It is obvious that it's the booking and storyline that gets the ratings, yet you will still find a way to make an excuse and keep saying 'this superstar sucks, he can't draw, etc.'. 3 hours has drastically decreased the ratings, if anything deserves blame, its that.

Not Removing Until:

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena


John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764
Shawn Morrison is offline  
post #8160 of 9175 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Working on my abs
 
TheWFEffect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,664
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblvdx View Post
Lord Meltzer said that the number wasn't Punk's fault. So ya'll are wrong.
This LOL I am no fan of Punk but Meltzer seems to support him got be honest Punk is always put in the worst time slots and 3 hours is too much viewers are going to continue to drop please WWE use your brain for once go back too two.
TheWFEffect is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome