**The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here) - Page 586 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Do Wrestlers Draw, Or Does the WWE Brand Draw?
Wrestlers Draw 251 39.53%
WWE Brand draws 384 60.47%
Voters: 635. You may not vote on this poll

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #5851 of 9175 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,681
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Are people still talking about CM Phil and his anti drawing ability?
The-Rock-Says is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5852 of 9175 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 241
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Rock-Says View Post
Are people still talking about CM Phil and his anti drawing ability?
Its never gonna end
ThePeoplezStunner3 is offline  
post #5853 of 9175 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Goatin' ain't easy
 
The GOAT One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London
Posts: 1,157
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1o1o View Post
This weeks Raw just did the 2nd lowest ratings of the year.

The lowest rating show (May 28th one) was the lowest with a 2.7 but that was due to it being a holiday.

I wonder if this means they are going to roll Vince McMahon in again.

The GOAT One is offline  
post #5854 of 9175 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 6,073
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

I don't understand why people are so adamant in saying that HBK is bigger than Punk? Imo, Punk looks considerably taller and HBK doesn't seem well toned either. While we're on the subject, I never understood why people consider Austin as physically big. He was never especially ripped and was what, 6'1? He's considered one of the greatest stars of all time but to me he seemed to be of both average weight and height. Maybe someone can explain this to me.
#Mark is offline  
post #5855 of 9175 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 01:29 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

HBK was in a different league in his physical prime, like I said, he was bigger than HHH for that period. Which is why I don't do "height and weight", all about build. Shawn was a rock with veins popping everywhere, he stood out and looked like a stud, like an athlete, which of course, he was. There are a few guys who can overcome limitations from this type, Shawn Michaels and Rey Mysterio were able to do it based on their amazing talent, athleticism and in Shawn's case, a presence of Andre The Giant in him as a charismatic figure alone. When HBK entered a restaurant, he turned every head in the place because he carried himself and looked like a superstar. That's what separate an average guy in the street that will get lost in a crowd and a legit star.
Rock316AE is offline  
post #5856 of 9175 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
#1Peep4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,357
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Rock-Says View Post
Are people still talking about CM Phil and his anti drawing ability?




whatever... its astonishing that people are blaming punk though he wasnt in the third hour but yeah keep up the good work...

#1Peep4ever is offline  
post #5857 of 9175 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Loudness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,370
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
HBK was in a different league in his physical prime, like I said, he was bigger than HHH for that period. Which is why I don't do "height and weight", all about build. Shawn was a rock with veins popping everywhere, he stood out and looked like a stud, like an athlete, which of course, he was. There are a few guys who can overcome limitations from this type, Shawn Michaels and Rey Mysterio were able to do it based on their amazing talent, athleticism and in Shawn's case, a presence of Andre The Giant in him as a charismatic figure alone. When HBK entered a restaurant, he turned every head in the place because he carried himself and looked like a superstar. That's what separate an average guy in the street that will get lost in a crowd and a legit star.
Shawn Micheals was nothing but an uglier version of John Morrison. HBK: 5'11", Jomo: 6'2". HBK: 9-10% bodyfat, Jomo:6-8% bodyfat; HBK: Average face; Jomo: Babyface fit for commercials; HBK: Average muscle shape; JoMo: Fitness Model muscle shape. I don't get how someone can think HBK got into the ME by looks, rather than his charisma and ring skills. That was all he was about, and as someone else said, to this date, he still counts as one of the smallest WWE champions ever.
Loudness is offline  
post #5858 of 9175 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 03:39 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

You really trying to compare a feminine and shy person like John Morrison to the charisma machine that was Shawn Michaels in his prime? Come on bro, and the statistics like I said before are irrelevant. I never said that Shawn was main eventing because of his size, I said that he had the ability to overcome it with his look and the way he was carrying himself like a megastar, of course along with the fact that he was an unbelievable athlete.
Quote:
There are a few guys who can overcome limitations from this type, Shawn Michaels and Rey Mysterio were able to do it based on their amazing talent, athleticism and in Shawn's case, a presence of Andre The Giant in him as a charismatic figure alone. When HBK entered a restaurant, he turned every head in the place because he carried himself and looked like a superstar. That's what separate an average guy in the street that will get lost in a crowd and a legit star.
Rock316AE is offline  
post #5859 of 9175 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 241
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
You really trying to compare a feminine and shy person like John Morrison to the charisma machine that was Shawn Michaels in his prime? Come on bro, and the statistics like I said before are irrelevant. I never said that Shawn was main eventing because of his size, I said that he had the ability to overcome it with his look and the way he was carrying himself like a megastar, of course along with the fact that he was an unbelievable athlete.
What would Shawn look like without roids ?
ThePeoplezStunner3 is offline  
post #5860 of 9175 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 03:54 PM
$9.99
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,017
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePeoplezStunner3 View Post
LOL so I guess according to ratings logic Mark Herny is better than Shawn Michaels
There is such a thing?

BEST FOR CHRISTMAS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome