**The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here) - Page 543 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Do Wrestlers Draw, Or Does the WWE Brand Draw?
Wrestlers Draw 251 39.53%
WWE Brand draws 384 60.47%
Voters: 635. You may not vote on this poll

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #5421 of 9175 (permalink) Old 08-23-2012, 03:58 AM
Working on my abs
 
The Cynical Miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: u.k
Posts: 2,997
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

The Breakdown

Quote:
In the segment-by-segment, R-Truth & Kofi Kingston & Sin Cara vs. Darren Young & Titus O’Neil & Cody Rhodes gained 9,000 viewers. The Ryback squash and backstage stuff with Chris Jericho and Dolph Ziggler and A.J. gained 198,000 viewers. The Alberto Del Rio interview gained 33,000 viewers. Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio gained 280,000 viewers in the 9 p.m. slot. You’d expect more growth in that segment, but since they started high, they didn’t get it. Damien Sandow vs. Brodus Clay lost 112,000 viewers. The Shawn Michaels interview lost 198,000 viewers. I wouldn’t have expected that. Big Show vs. David Otunga gained 86,000 viewers. Kane & Zack Ryder vs. Daniel Bryan & The Miz plus Cena and C.M. Punk backstage stuff gained 199,000 viewers to a 3.32 quarter for the 10 p.m. slot. So below usual growth for the top of the third hour. The Divas Battle Royal lost 369,000 viewers. Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler career vs. briefcase lost 30,000 viewers. The final segment with Punk, Cena and Jerry Lawler gained 466,000 viewers and did a 3.36 overrun.
Not much to say except Shawn Michaels can't draw and the Primetime Playas are bigger stars than Brock Lesnar as breakdowns always are accurately truthful to ones drawing power.

The Cynical Miracle is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5422 of 9175 (permalink) Old 08-23-2012, 04:09 AM
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being happy. -Robert Louis Stevenson
 
Funkmaster DROW the X-Mas Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Staying on Alcatraz for the Holidays
Posts: 12,508
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Little Jimmy draws.

Funkmaster DROW the X-Mas Hero is offline  
post #5423 of 9175 (permalink) Old 08-23-2012, 04:18 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblvdx View Post
The Breakdown



Not much to say except Shawn Michaels can't draw and the Primetime Playas are bigger stars than Brock Lesnar as breakdowns always are accurately truthful to ones drawing power.
Shawn michaels is one of the greatest draws in history, it's just sandows and clays fault for having no drawing power what so ever, so the viewers were leaving during and after there match.
TeamRocketGrunt is offline  
post #5424 of 9175 (permalink) Old 08-23-2012, 05:27 AM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
The show opened with Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman at a 2.97 rating, significantly higher than usual. In the segment breakdown, the six-man match with R-Truth, Kofi Kingston and Sin Cara vs. Darren Young, Titus O'Neil and Cody Rhodes gained 9,000 viewers. The Ryback squash and backstage segment with Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho gained 198,000 viewers. The Alberto Del Rio segment gained 33,000 viewers while Del Rio vs. Randy Orton gained 280,000 viewers in the 9pm timeslot.

Brodus Clay vs. Damien Sandow lost 112,000 viewers and the satellite interview with Shawn Michaels lost 198,000 viewers. David Otunga vs. Big Show gained 86,000 viewers. Kane and Zack Ryder vs. Daniel Bryan and The Miz plus backstage stuff with John Cena and CM Punk gained 199,000 viewers for a 3.32 quarter rating at the 10pm timeslot.

The Divas Battle Royal to name a new #1 contender was the biggest loss of the show with 369,000 viewers. Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho in Jericho's exit lost 30,000 viewers. The main event segment with Punk, Cena and Jerry Lawler gained 466,000 viewers for a 3.36 overrun rating.
Lesnar and Heyman was a big success, opening with 3.0, I guess when there's a real attraction, it gets people's attention even if it's not in their viewing habit.

Nobody wants to see Michaels as HHH's sidekick, crying about a storyline that 99.99999% of the audience knows is not real. They want to see the legend H-B-K when he's there.

Orton vs Del Rio as I predicted, did the peak of the show.

Big Show is still a TV machine gaining all over the place and his angry promo after losing at Summerslam was awesome.

Cena/Punk promo was the biggest surprise for me, I thought about a 800k gain like Cena usually does there, horrible gain.
Rock316AE is offline  
post #5425 of 9175 (permalink) Old 08-23-2012, 05:29 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
ChickMagnet12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 910
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

inb4 "Punk can't draw".






Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
you guys are losers, i cant believe you actually watch wrestling

i just sit at home and watch the tickets being sold off the ticketmaster website to see whos drawing

sometimes if the show is in town, i feel extra daring and go to the arena and watch them sell tickets IN PERSON

other day i started jerking off in the ticket both at all that DRAWING and had to be escorted out of the arena
ChickMagnet12 is offline  
post #5426 of 9175 (permalink) Old 08-23-2012, 05:31 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

punk cant draw
TeamRocketGrunt is offline  
post #5427 of 9175 (permalink) Old 08-23-2012, 05:32 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
ChickMagnet12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 910
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

inafter "Punk can't draw"






Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
you guys are losers, i cant believe you actually watch wrestling

i just sit at home and watch the tickets being sold off the ticketmaster website to see whos drawing

sometimes if the show is in town, i feel extra daring and go to the arena and watch them sell tickets IN PERSON

other day i started jerking off in the ticket both at all that DRAWING and had to be escorted out of the arena
ChickMagnet12 is offline  
post #5428 of 9175 (permalink) Old 08-23-2012, 05:34 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,681
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

CM Phil couldn't draw water from a well.
The-Rock-Says is offline  
post #5429 of 9175 (permalink) Old 08-23-2012, 05:35 AM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Cactus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
Shawn michaels is one of the greatest draws in history, it's just sandows and clays fault for having no drawing power what so ever, so the viewers were leaving during and after there match.
I don't think one of the greatest draws in history would of nearly killed the company when he was on top...
Cactus is offline  
post #5430 of 9175 (permalink) Old 08-23-2012, 05:39 AM
Working on my abs
 
The Cynical Miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: u.k
Posts: 2,997
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Lesnar and Heyman was a big success, opening with 3.0, I guess when there's a real attraction, it gets people's attention even if it's not in their viewing habit.

Nobody wants to see Michaels as HHH's sidekick, crying about a storyline that 99.99999% of the audience knows is not real. They want to see the legend H-B-K when he's there.

Orton vs Del Rio as I predicted, did the peak of the show.

Big Show is still a TV machine gaining all over the place and his angry promo after losing at Summerslam was awesome.

Cena/Punk promo was the biggest surprise for me, I thought about a 800k gain like Cena usually does there, horrible gain.
No it didnt. Meltzer said on the Observer Radio that Punk and Cena promo was the peak of the show

The Cynical Miracle is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome