1. Cannot blame CM Punk. He's on in the middle of the show. Wasn't even advertised at the start of the show! So how can that rating be his fault?
2. Cannot blame Jericho. Jericho wasn't advertised whatsoever and only consumed 5 minutes of the show. Not the start, not the main event, somewhere near the end. So how can the ratings be his fault? Top trending superstar of the past two weeks and his return increased ratings from 2.9 to 3.1.
3. Cannot blame John Cena. Cena has been placed in the stupidest storyline I have seen OPEN & CLOSE the show for the past few years. It's ridiculously awful and the payoff is something every 7 year old kid can see coming...and doesn't want to happen (the heel turn) He is also a proven draw.
4. Cannot blame Zack Ryder. Ryder himself doesn't make people switch the channel, he only wrestles, he doesn't play a significant role on the show regarding storylines (unless you think his little fling with Eve is the top storyline of the show).
5. Cannot blame Ziggler, Shaemus, Bryan, the divas, the McMahons, Triple H, Brodus Clay, Undertaker, Basketball games, Football games, College games & History channels.
His involvement in the Cena storyline is atrocious. It's not compelling, its not entertaining, its repetitive and has barely produced much wrestling at all. People want to see Cena involved with The Rock, not with fucking Kane...but you know...keep blaming others who have no grasp on the ratings. It's fine, you guys need to always find shit to bitch about, right?