**The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here) - Page 388 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Do Wrestlers Draw, Or Does the WWE Brand Draw?

Wrestlers Draw 251 39.53%
WWE Brand draws 384 60.47%
Voters: 635. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #3871 (permalink)
N-E-S-T-L-E-S
 
Therapy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,758
Therapy Therapy Therapy Therapy Therapy Therapy Therapy Therapy Therapy
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabraxal View Post
30000 is pretty damn good given how many bloody commercial breaks there were... seriously, I love Bryan/Punk but I hate commercials enough that it shakes from being able to actually watch the match. Don't interrupt matches damn it!
They have gotten so sloppy with the commercials. This past RAW was the worst when they started a match during the commercials. It amazes me they don't understand how ratings are going down with sloppy production work like that. (among everything else)
Therapy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-07-2012, 12:14 AM   #3872 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,533
Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Amazing how Ace is gaining big on his segments even on random timeslots, people are interested in him. It's also obvious that they send Kane to the feud just so he can save the quarters and he did a decent job so far. Punk/Bryan match did horrendous, and the end of the match lost more but that's not surprising.

Cena/Albert/Cole doing 800k gain is good. And like I predicted before, only the great Big Show promo did over 3.0.

They need to do a Vince/Ace/Show/Cena segment to close RAW next week, I think they can do bigger buyrate than CP last year for Show's work alone, if they're closing with a strong angle, they can do it.
Rock316AE is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 12:24 AM   #3873 (permalink)
We Own The East
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 22,151
Brye Brye Brye Brye Brye Brye Brye Brye Brye Brye Brye
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

I can't imagine Capitol Punishment's numbers from last year being good at all. There was like no build to anything, those Obama promos were ridiculous and just the quality of the PPV was pretty subpar.
__________________



Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!
Brye is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 12:31 AM   #3874 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,533
Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

The Obama segments were brutal, but they did the Truth/Cena feud when it was fresh, did 180k if I remember correctly.
Rock316AE is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 12:38 AM   #3875 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 407
deadmau deadmau deadmau deadmau
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Punk and Bryan can't draw even if their lives depends on that.
deadmau is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 12:38 AM   #3876 (permalink)
We Own The East
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 22,151
Brye Brye Brye Brye Brye Brye Brye Brye Brye Brye Brye
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

^ I heard they're good art students, liar.

God, Truth from April to around November was so good. Especially those first few weeks, he was epic.

The Confederacy promo was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in WWE.
__________________



Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!
Brye is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 12:44 AM   #3877 (permalink)
People are Sheep
 
Snoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Snoth's Cave
Posts: 1,496
Snoth Snoth Snoth Snoth Snoth Snoth Snoth Snoth Snoth Snoth Snoth
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmau View Post
Punk and Bryan can't draw even if their lives depends on that.
Wow, good one.
__________________


ChampviaDQ
Snoth is online now  
Old 06-07-2012, 12:44 AM   #3878 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 21,631
swagger_ROCKS swagger_ROCKS swagger_ROCKS swagger_ROCKS swagger_ROCKS swagger_ROCKS swagger_ROCKS swagger_ROCKS swagger_ROCKS swagger_ROCKS swagger_ROCKS
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

AJ = ratingz?
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 02:01 AM   #3879 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
mblonde09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,501
mblonde09 mblonde09 mblonde09 mblonde09 mblonde09
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Amazing how Ace is gaining big on his segments even on random timeslots, people are interested in him. It's also obvious that they send Kane to the feud just so he can save the quarters and he did a decent job so far. Punk/Bryan match did horrendous, and the end of the match lost more but that's not surprising.

Cena/Albert/Cole doing 800k gain is good. And like I predicted before, only the great Big Show promo did over 3.0.

They need to do a Vince/Ace/Show/Cena segment to close RAW next week, I think they can do bigger buyrate than CP last year for Show's work alone, if they're closing with a strong angle, they can do it.
You know, it's getting to the point now, when I just look at your posts and laugh. You completely forget to mention that Punk was in the segment with Lauranaitis that gained and you conveniently miss out the fact that a later Lauranaitis segment lost 300,000 odd viewers. Then you say Punk/Bryan did horrendously, when it only lost 30,000. You also give the credit solely to Kane for gaining viewers, even though Punk was in the match too. In all my years of posting on wrestling forums, I've never encountered anyone like you... your total bias and sheer ignorance is unbelievable.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
70% of this forum, if not higher, are morons.

Last edited by mblonde09 : 06-07-2012 at 01:31 PM.
mblonde09 is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 03:16 AM   #3880 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Da Silva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: England
Posts: 971
Da Silva Da Silva Da Silva Da Silva Da Silva Da Silva Da Silva
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblonde09 View Post
You know, it's getting to the point now, when I just look at your posts and laugh. You completely forget to mention that Punk was in the segment with Lauranaitis that gained and you conveniently miss out the fact that a later Lauranaitis segment lost 300,000 odd viewers. Then you say Punk/Bryan did horrendously, when it only lost 30,000. You also give the credit solely to Kane for gaining viewers, even though Punk was in the match too. In all my years of posting on wrestling forums, I've never encountered anyone like you... your total bias and ignorance is unbelievable.
Why feed the troll?
Da Silva is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios