**The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here) - Page 27 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Do Wrestlers Draw, Or Does the WWE Brand Draw?

Wrestlers Draw 251 39.53%
WWE Brand draws 384 60.47%
Voters: 635. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #261 (permalink)
Rock316AE = GOAT
 
The Cynical Miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: u.k
Posts: 2,888
The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Orton did it for most of 2009, and even in 2010. Henry is a heel. and Show is always in the main slot, there's a reason why, even Meltzer said a few months ago after NOC, big guys draw people to TV, Bryan is not the main character on the show so he's irrelevant anyway, belt or not. Orton, Henry, Show, even Barrett are all more important than him, that's why they're keeping Henry on TV even if he's not wrestling. Punk needs to pray that Henry and Orton are going to RAW in the draft, if not, he would be irrelevant even on the B show like his indy friend, but fortunately for him, Vince needs Orton and Henry on RAW.
Meltzer, unlike you I dont take every word he says as gospel, this is the same guy who has been predicting since 2003 that every year is Undertakers last.

It seems you are an Orton fan, so is he irrevelant because he is on the B show, and according to your logic people who cant draw go the SD so does that mean Vince knows Ortons incredible lack of drawing ability, which goes against your argument that Ortons IZ A STR!

Mark Henry's a heel, so is Miz but his shirt is in the top ten selling list, surely Mark Henry being the biggest draw of 2011 means he should be in there? and Big Show is in the main slot so he draws? Punks always in the main slot all the time and yet his drawing ability while in matches is alot to be desired. You are a moron, you logic makes no sense and you have the archaic wrestling mindset of the nineties on what factors dertirmine a star
__________________


Quote:
still think story line

wwe have aj lose belt then they will have aj job lose wwe wrestlers turn on aj

punk gets upset go back to wwe kick butt does a pipe bomb
The Cynical Miracle is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #262 (permalink)
GET MY BAGS
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,470
Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
I'm convinced if we saw Big Daddy V/Mason Ryan in a 30 minute iron man match and it drew a 4.2, you'd enjoy it.
Probably not unless they put on a miracle or something, BUT, if that happens and then they push Viscera and Ryan? I will not have a problem with that at all. I don't know why you thinks that I only enjoy watching someone who can draw, Henry is the best character in the company for months now IMO, and I don't like Punk or Bryan not because they can't draw shit...
Rock316AE is offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #263 (permalink)
Rock316AE = GOAT
 
The Cynical Miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: u.k
Posts: 2,888
The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000The Cynical Miracle 3501 - 4000
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Slick Rock316AE ignoring my post.
__________________


Quote:
still think story line

wwe have aj lose belt then they will have aj job lose wwe wrestlers turn on aj

punk gets upset go back to wwe kick butt does a pipe bomb
The Cynical Miracle is offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 01:02 PM   #264 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 17
127.127 50 - 100
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Orton is worse, all things considering.

I guess we're just ignoring the fact that no one on this planet cares about Punk's competition. Nobody likes Del Rio and Ziggler. Nobody. I like Del Rio and I don't even like Del Rio, that's how unover he is, and Ziggler has no charisma at all, and less presence than Colin Delaney and Spike Dudley put together. Miz is a joke too, nobody takes him seriously at all (which is a shame, but it's at least understandable given his look). Not to mention, he had his momentum completely killed by Triple H's storyline, and by Kevin Nash, who he never got revenge on for Jackknifing him 40000 times, undermining his credibility. Not to mention, people are still trying to get over the fact that Punk was a jobber for 5 years, it takes time to get over a thing like that. Hell, Punk has been in the main event for 6 months, and he STILL lost about 4 PPV's in a row. Way to get people to care, job out the guy on the hot streak. Great business.

Orton gets protected like nobody else in the history of wrestling. He worked with Triple H and Cena as his competition constantly, he fought Taker at WrestleMania, he gets to do things nobody else would ever get away with like creepily kissing Vince's own fucking daughter after he DDT's her and saying that Eddie Guerrero is in Hell 4 months after he dies. He's a 9 time world champion, he's never been put into any situation that makes him look bad, and this has been going on since he got here. He's an inexcusably bad draw. Punk would be bigger than Hulk Hogan if you invested the time into him that they've put into Orton. (Not really, but he'd have the ratings on his side, at least)
Jobber for 5 years? WTF are you talking about? He was involved in Main event feuds with the likes of Jeff hardy, Undertaker, Edge on SD. Two time MITB winner, three time world champion, ECW champion. Not to mention WM feud with Orton & Summer of Punk angle with cena & HHH on raw. How can you even say punk was a jobber for 5 years?

He was jobbing the early part of 2011 only because he refused to Re-sign with WWE. He was leaving so obviously they had orton go over punk.

Too much excuses.
127.127 is offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #265 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 17
127.127 50 - 100
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Orton was never a draw. 2009 ratings was all Triple h & Wrestlemania.
127.127 is offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #266 (permalink)
Ho!
 
#BadNewsSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 13,452
#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

2009 that storyline drew itself. It could've been HHH and Punk there, Orton and Miz, HHH and Miz, Punk and Orton... well, you get the idea. It would've drawn really well if it was executed as well as it was. I'm not going to join in and say Orton isn't a draw, but find me a time where he drew well and it wasn't because of a hot storyline.
__________________
I've got some bad news...

#BadNewsSanta is offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #267 (permalink)
GET MY BAGS
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,470
Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblvdx View Post
Slick Rock316AE ignoring my post.
I already said everything based on facts, to ignore facts like the date of Henry's shirt and things like that and to bark like a kid? that's it for me.
Rock316AE is offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #268 (permalink)
The User Without Fear
 
Azuran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 2,803
Azuran 2501 - 3000Azuran 2501 - 3000Azuran 2501 - 3000Azuran 2501 - 3000Azuran 2501 - 3000Azuran 2501 - 3000Azuran 2501 - 3000Azuran 2501 - 3000Azuran 2501 - 3000Azuran 2501 - 3000Azuran 2501 - 3000
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomarkorton View Post
This sticky thread is a way to take the attention away from punk since he isnt a draw and will never be

My question is why wasnt this made when Orton or Cena was champ? There were countless threads on this forum "Orton cant draw, Orton doesnt bring in ratings, Take the title off Orton" but no no lets make it a sticky thread since our god is champ and members rarely take the time out to read them so in the end punk will look good. SMH.
So true. The mods in this site are biased as hell.
__________________
Last.fm
Azuran is offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #269 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 17
127.127 50 - 100
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obis View Post
2009 that storyline drew itself. It could've been HHH and Punk there, Orton and Miz, HHH and Miz, Punk and Orton... well, you get the idea. It would've drawn really well if it was excuted as well as it was. I'm not going to join in and say Orton isn't a draw, but find me a time where he drew well and it wasn't because of a hot storyline.


WTF are you smoking? lol

There is a reason WWE has certain stars in the main event.
127.127 is offline  
Old 01-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #270 (permalink)
GET MY BAGS
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,470
Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500Rock316AE 15001 - 15500
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 127.127 View Post
Orton was never a draw. 2009 ratings was all Triple h & Wrestlemania.
Wrong, Orton/Vince/Shane drew big numbers long before HHH was involved, in fact, if I remember correctly, the highest number of the feud was the big overrun Orton/Vince segment in Chicago(or whatever it was).
Rock316AE is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios