**The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here) - Page 164 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Do Wrestlers Draw, Or Does the WWE Brand Draw?

Wrestlers Draw 251 39.53%
WWE Brand draws 384 60.47%
Voters: 635. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #1631 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
deatawaits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: no one's land
Posts: 340
deatawaits is in rep purgatory
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Where is rock316AE?

Well I am legit shocked at rock losing viewers.

Edit: why is this place uneventful today?
__________________

Last edited by deatawaits : 02-29-2012 at 07:09 PM.
deatawaits is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #1632 (permalink)
Best For Business
 
Starbuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,665
Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcass View Post
That's what I was thinking. The DB/Punk/Long/Lauarinitis stuff didn't get done til like 40 minutes into the show, if I remember correctly. Which is more than half the 3rd quarter.
There's got to be something more to it because for a video package to gain such a huge bump like that is just ridiculous lol. Even if we do go ahead and attribute the gain to what went on beforehand, the fact that no viewers actually tuned out when the video came on is strange considering the fact that they always equate to a large chunk of people tuning out. Hell that's what was expected this week. They thought they could just give HHH/Taker a video package and not have them on because it would be offset by Rock. Look how that turned out!! Video packages gaining big time and Rocky losing viewers in the overrun. Bizarro land lol.
__________________
Starbuck is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #1633 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,540
Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Raw on 2/20 did a 3.24 rating and 4.63 million viewers, an increase that appears to have been fueled by coming the day after Elimination Chamber and the HHH/Undertaker confrontation.

The show did a 2.8 in Male teenagers (up 8%), 2.9 in Males 18-49 (up 7%), 1.2 in Female teenagers (up 100%) and 1.1 in Women 18-49 (even to the prior week). The audience was 68.1% male. The show was 5th for the night on cable, and for only the second time in modern history, the NCIS rerun, the show USA ran at 8 p.m. before Raw, drew a higher rating than Raw. The only major sports competition was an NBA game on TNT that did 1.53 million viewers. There was an hour-to-hour decline in viewing, although not big. Still, any decline at all would be amazing considering the Undertaker/HHH segment and the John Cena interview about Rock, along with the Battle Royal were all hour two.

The one thing notable the past two weeks is a different approach to television based on the changing patterns. The WWE’s usual m.o. for Raw has been to build to what in theory is the strongest segment and put it on last, when viewership would be the highest. I don’t think anyone expected the last two weeks that the Shawn Michaels/HHH and Undertaker/HHH segments wouldn’t be the ones that had the most interest. But both were put on at 10 p.m., clearly with the idea the audience would drop when the show went on, and even with the inherent advantage the overrun has, they seem to feel 10 p.m. is the strongest time slot.

In the segment-by-segment, there was interest at the start, opening with a 3.58 first quarter which was the Cena/Eve Torres segment, but that’s probably more due to the fallout of the Chamber show. Sheamus vs. Mark Henry lost 486,000 viewers, which also included a backstage segment with John Laurinaitis, Teddy Long and David Otunga. R-Truth & Kofi Kingston vs. Primo & Epico and the Ron Simmons Hall of Fame announcement gained 71,000 viewers. Otunga vs. Ezekiel Jackson with Laurinaitis and Long in the corners lost 314,000 viewers. To show what carried the show, the Undertaker/HHH in-ring segment gained 1,122,000 viewers, the best 10 p.m. quarter gain in probably a year or more, doing a 3.85 quarter. Of course, when that segment was over, they were gone and Daniel Bryan vs. Santino Marella lost 932,000 viewers. Kelly Kelly & Aksana vs. Bella Twins and Cena promo on Rock lost another 480,000 viewers. So the great Cena promo only did a 2.86 quarter. The Battle Royal in the overrun gained 601,000 viewers to a 3.31 overrun.

In comparing the two key segments, and again, keep in mind the overrun has a huge advantage because people tuning in for the next show start coming in at 11 p.m. and had nine minutes to build, with Male teens, the Undertaker segment went from 2.7 to 3.5 while the Battle Royal went from 2.3 to 2.9. With Males 18-49, the Undertaker segment went from 2.7 to 3.5 and the Battle Royal went from 2.7 to 3.1 With teenage girls, the Undertaker segment went from 1.5 to 1.7 and the Battle Royal from 1.1 to 1.3, and with Women 18-49 the Undertaker segment went from 1.1 to 1.3 and the Battle Royal from 1.1 to 1.1.
Quote:
Raw on 2/27 featuring the return of The Rock did a disappointing 3.14 rating and 4.64 million viewers. The rating was actually down from the previous week, although viewers were basically identical.

In the demos, Teenage boys did a 2.7 (down 4% from last week), Males 18-49 did a 2.8 (down 3%), Teenage girls did a 1.1 (down 8%), and Women 18-49 did a 1.2 (up 9%). The show was third for the night on cable. The show did 67.3% male viewers.

In the segment-by-segment, the C.M. Punk and Chris Jericho dueling promo did a 3.22 opening quarter. Punk vs. Daniel Bryan lost 289,000 viewers. The HHH/Undertaker video package gained 526,000 viewers and did a 3.38, which is excellent because video packages to build matches usually lose viewers and are considered more necessary evils to ratings. Kelly Kelly vs. Nikki Bella lost 816,000 viewers. John Cena vs. The Miz gained 388,000 viewers, which is weak for the top of the hour, doing only a 3.09. Primo & Epico vs. Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler vs. R-Truth & Kofi Kingston lost 221,000 viewers. The Eve Torres interview gained 225,000 viewers. Big Show & Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes & Mark Henry and Rhodes showing the Floyd Mayweather-Show clips gained 3,000 viewers. And as noted before, the Rock’s promo pre-Cena gained 643,000 viewers to a to a 3.53, which is nothing remarkable for the overrun. And the Cena promo and him leaving and Rock finishing up lost 349,000 viewers and the show finished at a 3.30, which has to be considered a surprise.

Another interesting note regarding the rating is that on 2/20, NCIS that preceded Raw did 4.65 million viewers, and on 2/27 it did 3.30 million viewers. The Daytona race was the difference, so the idea it’s a non-factor wasn’t the case with NCIS. Historically, because major auto races aren’t on Monday nights, there is no history of a major race hurting prime time ratings. There was a correlation in the 80s when TBS wrestling followed races (ratings were up, sometimes a lot, but the theory always was that Southern style wrestling and NASCAR had the big crossover but WWF and NASCAR didn’t) and went against races (ratings were down).
Not a lot to talk about here, the Cena promos lost viewers two weeks in a row(yes, the minute he came out, people changed the channel, that's a fact here according to Dave, until then they had fun with a great Rock promo), that's great. I gave the TV audience credit, but not that much until now. Nobody wants to see this clown cut lame hypocritical promos. Daytona made an impact on the ratings, that's for sure. Also good to know that they're putting the world champions on random timeslots now and Taker/HHH/HBK doing great numbers. Still if you think they're going to do crazy numbers like 4.4-4.8 this year, that's not happening, last year was all buzz from Rock's return, now WWE drove away every new/old school viewer he brought back.
Rock316AE is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #1634 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
kokepepsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 6,006
kokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

From the Observer Newsletter
Quote:
The latest on the WrestleMania build revolved around the end of the 2/27 Raw show in Portland, OR, and an in-ring confrontation between The Rock and John Cena.

It was a strong segment, that left the impression WrestleMania is going to be huge. And it probably will be, even though there were some disturbing business signs with a disappointing rating, and a segment that actually lost audience when Cena came out.

The show did a 3.14 rating, which on the surface sounds bad because it’s actually lower than the previous week (the actual number of viewers was almost identical). Last year, while his unadvertised return did an average number since it was pushed only on Twitter and Facebook, after he appeared, Raw leaped to a 3.85 and 3.82 rating the next two weeks. But this show did go against the Daytona 500, which due to rain delays, ended up taking place on a Monday night for the first time in history against Raw. The race was delayed at times during the show, but there was also a spectacular fire. How much this hurt is unclear but the race did a 8.00 rating and 13.67 million viewers.

But even so, the Rose Garden in Portland only drew 9,000 fans, and this was the first time Rock had ever appeared on a wrestling show in the city. When he was wrestling, WWF didn’t run in the state of Oregon because the athletic commission did independent drug testing. But backstage he was telling people he had fond memories of Portland because when he was 10 years old, he lived there when his father wrestled for Don Owen.

Because of having Rock and Cena do a verbal confrontation, the show ended at 11:21 p.m., roughly 16 minutes longer than usual. The lesson here is that people got tired of wrestling. While I found the segment one of the best things on Raw in a while and a great promotion for Mania, the first part of the segment gained 643,000 viewers to a 3.50 rating, mostly for Rock doing a promo. That is average overrun growth, a far cry from the 1 million plus that Undertaker and HHH brought it up for their segment the week before, and the kind of numbers Rock did for almost every segment he was on last year. Cena came out and did his own promo, with the most talked about aspect being when he pointed out that Rock had written notes on his forearm, which, in fact, he had, with shorthand reminders of different thing he was going to talk about. It’s hard to know whether in the big picture, bring this up mattered or was good or not. It got a lot of people talking for a few hours, but it seemed a day later, people moved on so it didn’t seem to have a lot of effect either way. What did happen is a sizeable number of people tuned out while Cena did the promo, about 349,000, for the last six minutes of the show. It wasn’t because of what he brought up, and I don’t think it was because of Cena or Rock, but simply people are creatures of habit and the show went longer than they expected and they moved on to whatever they switch to before it was over.

The thing that has to be realized is WWE of course wants Mania to do as much money as possible. But the world doesn’t end with that show. And when Rock leaves after the Raw the next night, it’s back to Cena being the top babyface in the company. So each week they are cleverly putting him in segments, whether it be blowing off hot user Eve Torres, or constantly bringing up that Rock doesn’t really love wrestling and is also a self-centered user and that he is the guy who will be there week in and week out. For two weeks, Cena has been booed out of the building like usual when he comes out, but has managed to somewhat quiet the boos with his promos. Whether that will work with the Mania crowd, and in Miami, is doubtful. But they are trying.

Cena mentioned Rock having interview notes on his forearm, and cut another strong promo saying that he grew up as a fan of The Rock, until he met Dwayne Johnson, calling him a self centered egotistical son of a bitch. One person close to Johnson noted to us he didn’t think Johnson would go for the latter line because of the son of a bitch implies something about his mother and he and his mother are very close. Cena said that come Mania day that Johnson will be afraid because Cena will beat the hell out of him. Cena left and Rock did seem slightly flustered the rest of the interview. Either something was said he wasn’t expecting, or he is a great actor and he wanted at least some people to think something was said that he wasn’t expecting. It had that tinge of reality that almost nothing in pro wrestling has these days. The ratings don’t indicate the biggest PPV show in history, but ratings usually don’t directly correlate to the next PPV number or house show numbers. Still, advertising Rock in a city he’s never been to should have sold out for Raw, particularly since the city is historically a strong wrestling market. And why people tuned out of the show when Cena came on and was doing his promo is not what you would expect.

Mania is going to be interesting, not just to see if the two of them can pull together and have a good match, which they likely will, but the crowd reaction to Cena, the crowd reaction to Rock in a long match as opposed to just coming in for short spots that he did at Survivor Series, and the finish. What they should do has been debated to death. The logical wrestling side is that Cena is staying, Rock isn’t, and Rock cost Cena the title at last year’s Mania and so it should be his turn to win. But how they are going to pull that off in front of a crowd that came to see Rock beat Cena and will largely hate Cena may mean distraction or interference, which may not be what they’ll want out of the “biggest match of all-time.”

As far as the live crowd went, they were still with Rock as a star far bigger than anyone else for every word he said. There was the attempts to get things like Kung Pao Bitch and other phrases trending on twitter, for whatever that is worth. It worked, but when the show was over in checking Google trends, which actually do have a fairly strong historical correlation to business where twitter trending has none, you find the real world was talking about NASCAR and there was nothing in WWE getting even a sniff. That’s also a far cry from a year ago when The Rock was at the top of the trends when he came back. Still, on Mania day, they’ll be strong. But WWE has to be prepared for after. It was also notable that for the second time in recent weeks, one of WWE’s main characters talked about something along the line of the company going down. I’ve never seen, even with companies that actually did go down, a wrestling company talking about itself in that manner. And while they could easily have problems if they go into more non-wrestling related fields, it is now easier than ever for the dominant wrestling company to make money, and loads of it, even if it’s not connecting well with its audience,

Officially at this point for Mania is Rock vs. Cena, Undertaker vs. HHH in a Hell in a Cell match with some involvement of Shawn Michaels, C.M. Punk vs. Chris Jericho for the WWE title, Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus for the world title and Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show for the IC title. Based on a Smackdown angle, there looks to be Randy Orton vs. Kane, plus some sort of a multiple person match involving a team representing John Laurinaitis against a team representing Teddy Long, perhaps with the winner becoming the permanent General Manager of both Raw and Smackdown.

In looking at how the demos played, with Male teenagers, the segment went from 2.7 to 3.0, but fell all the way to 2.6 with Cena coming out to the end. With 18-49, it drew from 2.8 to 3.5, and then fell to 3.3. With female teens, it went from 1.1 to 1.0 to 1.2, and with Women 18-49, it went from 1.4 to 1.5 to 1.3.

There is also some behind-the-scenes tension going on regarding Rock, exactly how prevalent depends on who you talk with. It is not overt. I’d heard stuff after Mania last year and you had a few guys, notably Punk and Orton, say stuff publicly. Orton later apologized and Punk greatly modified what he said. But the interview Cena did last week, a great working interview to build a match, but a complete joke if you take it seriously as a shoot, did have at least some people in the locker room taking it far too seriously.

In response to former wrestlers Lance Storm and Shane Helms making comments about people were critical of Rock coming back to headline Mania, Rock agreed saying on twitter, “Incredible to me how many of the boys don’t get the business part of our business.”
tldr;
Read it, you ain't got nothing better to do
__________________
kokepepsi is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #1635 (permalink)
Main Eventing Gyms
 
Astitude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 736
Astitude has DAT HEATAstitude has DAT HEAT
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Still if you think they're going to do crazy numbers like 4.4-4.8 this year, that's not happening, last year was all buzz from Rock's return, now WWE drove away every new/old school viewer he brought back.
Why am i not surprised with you giving all the credit to the rock alone.

Rock returned feb,14, Raw overall rating never hit 4.0

Feb. 14 3.14
Feb. 21 3.9
Feb. 28 3.8
March 7 3.92
March 14 3.65
March 21 3.35
March 28 3.84

Even if you are talking about individual segments, there was a lot of other starpower and hype involved, the most important being ROCK VS CENA which was fresh/new unlike this year. Also the Wrestlemania hype. Feb 21 - John cena response to rock + Taker/HHH Return with the Promo 2.21.11 hype building for weeks. March 7 - the segment that drew 4.0+ had Austin return. March 28 the final segment which is the highest rated had ROCK + Cena.

Point is, The real draw was Rock vs Cena, not the rock alone. So "the clown" should get equal credit for all the hype and success last year.

Obviously this year Rock vs cena hype is gone, the lame ass Pro-wrestler vs Movie star storyline isnt helping either. They should just keep it simple and build for Rock vs Cena.



Quote:
Originally Posted by kokepepsi View Post
What did happen is a sizeable number of people tuned out while Cena did the promo, about 349,000, for the last six minutes of the show. It wasn’t because of what he brought up, and I don’t think it was because of Cena or Rock, but simply people are creatures of habit and the show went longer than they expected and they moved on to whatever they switch to before it was over.
Meltzer putting the rock over as usual. The obvious reason should be The Rock's terrible promo which dragged on for no fucking reason. Ladyparts, missing balls, kung pow bitch trending world wide ,1-2-3 chant rocky.... all that garbage turned people off the show. Infact cena saved that segment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokepepsi View Post
Cena mentioned Rock having interview notes on his forearm, and cut another strong promo saying that he grew up as a fan of The Rock, until he met Dwayne Johnson, calling him a self centered egotistical son of a bitch. One person close to Johnson noted to us he didn’t think Johnson would go for the latter line because of the son of a bitch implies something about his mother and he and his mother are very close.

Well the rock called him Motherfucker.




That "one person close to johnson" must be dwayne johnson himself considering how close Rock and Meltzer are.
__________________
Astitude is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #1636 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
kokepepsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 6,006
kokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new herekokepepsi better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Surprised they didn't sell out Portland
__________________
kokepepsi is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #1637 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,540
Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

The buzz and hype was on Rock's return to the industry, simple. before him the numbers were terrible, after him you got a huge boost and big segments with star power because of the audience he brought, the most telling number is the opening segment for the RAW after his return, a huge 4.2 and that was the peak. after that he was the peak of the show even when they put him on random time slots with taped promos. Now? of course it's not fresh, they ruined the storyline with hypocritical Cena promos and the audience can see through that, the hype is gone and they drove away the audience Rock brought back. They can still do great numbers, no doubt about it, but a 4.6-4.8? can't see that.
Rock316AE is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 10:45 PM   #1638 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,374
Killswitch Stunner needs to take rep more seriousKillswitch Stunner needs to take rep more seriousKillswitch Stunner needs to take rep more seriousKillswitch Stunner needs to take rep more seriousKillswitch Stunner needs to take rep more seriousKillswitch Stunner needs to take rep more seriousKillswitch Stunner needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

I can't but feel Vince was behind all that. It seems real to me like Cena was not supposed to mention the notes. Vince has been known to throw fuel to the fire before with wrestlers.
Killswitch Stunner is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 11:06 PM   #1639 (permalink)
Main Eventing Gyms
 
Astitude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 736
Astitude has DAT HEATAstitude has DAT HEAT
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
The buzz and hype was on Rock's return to the industry, simple. before him the numbers were terrible, after him you got a huge boost and big segments with star power because of the audience he brought, the most telling number is the opening segment for the RAW after his return, a huge 4.2 and that was the peak.
You are doing the same thing again.

Feb 20, 2011 was the elimination chamber 2011 ppv. So the Raw you are talking about, Feb 21 2011 opening segment was the fall out of the previous night's PPV + John fucking Cena opened the show. Not to mention the "2.21.11 promos" hyping it up for weeks and weeks.
__________________
Astitude is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 11:17 PM   #1640 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,540
Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

It wasn't, do you really think they will suddenly out of nowhere draw a 4.2 opening segment because they had irrelevant PPV? That was the fallout of Rock's promo and you're trolling if you say otherwise. Cena had no affect, it could have been anyone on that slot. Again, if 21/2 was the reason, then that was the peak of the show, but it wasn't and after people realized Rock is not there, they left.

Quote:
Raw on 2/21 did a 3.85 rating and 5.86 million viewers. The rating was likely a combination of the
promotion of 2/21 and a gain from the return of The Rock the week before. What is notable is that the
audience dropped slightly in hour two, which is a rarity. The show did a whopping 3.57 in Males 18-49 and
5.2 with Males 12-17. It was Males 18-49 which was the audience that grew like crazy during the Rock
promo the week earlier. It was 69% male viewers, but in the key age groups it was far more pronounced
with 71% males in the 18-49 group and 79% males in the 12-17 group. The show benefitted for
weakened television competition, and was the highest rated cable show of the night and was the highest
rated show in Males 12-17 and 18-34 on television, including the networks.
The number was likely more a fallout of The Rock appearing the week before. They probably would have
done a 3.5 coming off the Chamber and with the hype of Undertaker’s return. The HHH return meant
nothing since it wasn’t advertised. If you look at the viewership patterns, and the disappointing growth for
the Undertaker return, and the huge number at 9 p.m., seems to indicate Rock meant far more to the
growth over normal numbers than the 2-22-11 campaign and Undertaker’s return. To show that was the
case, the opening segment with the Cena interview did a 4.19 rating, the highest rated segment of the
show. That indicates had Rock been there, the show would have probably stayed at or beaten that
number, and peaked considerably higher if he was on. When people realized he wasn’t on, the audience
fell, but not enough to where it wasn’t the most watched episode of the show in 18 months. The
HHH/Undertaker segment was not a blow away segment ratings wise, gaining 439,000 viewers, which is
normal level for that time slot.
It was the most-watched episode of Raw since the August 24, 2009, show with Floyd Mayweather as guest
host that did 5.86 million viewers.
Rock316AE is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios