**The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here) - Page 125 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Do Wrestlers Draw, Or Does the WWE Brand Draw?
Wrestlers Draw 251 39.53%
WWE Brand draws 384 60.47%
Voters: 635. You may not vote on this poll

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1241 of 9175 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 08:51 AM
Working on my abs
 
The Cynical Miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: u.k
Posts: 2,998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Wow Punk and Miz did horrible. But the short term memory loss in this thread is staggering. Punk for the last few weeks has been drawing good to great numbers. For example last week's mainevent which had like a 5 min overrun scored a 3.4 rating which involved Punk. This weeks with the biggest star in the company whcih was like a 15 min overun scored a 3.14

The week before that the opening with CM Punk scored a staggering 3.9 and the match with Daniel Bryan in the same night scored a 3.54.

The Match with John Larinitus the week before gained the same amount of viewers as Undertakers return with Triple H scored (761'000)

And I love how all of these good to great numbers Punk has been pulling out for the last few weeks are all immediately discounted because of this weeks bad number. Fuckin Cena scored a 2.8 in the mainevent overrun a couple of weeks ago and i dont see anyone saying "LOL CENA DOSNT DRW!!"

The Cynical Miracle is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1242 of 9175 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 85
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblvdx View Post
For example last week's mainevent which had like a 5 min overrun scored a 3.4 rating which involved Punk. This weeks with the biggest star in the company whcih was like a 15 min overun scored a 3.14

The week before that the opening with CM Punk scored a staggering 3.9 and the match with Daniel Bryan in the same night scored a 3.54.

The Match with John Larinitus the week before gained the same amount of viewers as Undertakers return with Triple H scored (761'000)
Quote:
The segment with CM Punk and Chris Jericho gained just 94,000 viewers – another bad showing for the 10pm timeslot.
Quote:
The Six Pack Challenge with Jericho vs. Punk vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston gained 443,000 viewers.
Quote:
CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan gained 219,000 viewers which is actually a weak gain for that time slot.

Opener 3.9 = previous night's Royal Rumble + the Winner Sheamus in the opening segment.

The 700k gain is obviously Laurinaitis + overrun.



Punk wasnt pulling shit.
taset50 is offline  
post #1243 of 9175 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 09:21 AM
Working on my abs
 
The Cynical Miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: u.k
Posts: 2,998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taset50 View Post
Opener 3.9 = previous night's Royal Rumble + the Winner Sheamus in the opening segment.

The 700k gain is obviously Laurinaitis + overrun.



Punk wasnt pulling shit.
Thats your argument? really? come on now. I could get any Austin or Rock segments, twist it around and be economical with the truth to make it seem they didnt "pull shit" aswell. But your'e a twelver, most likely a rejoiner, and most certainly a troll with that illogical reply.

Oh and people please stop looking and the gain and losses and look at how many people actuelly watched it. Daniel Bryan v Punk was a weak gain for that timeslot, even though more people watched that match then everything except the HHH and HBK segment this week, and it was even close to having the same viewership figure as that.


Last edited by The Cynical Miracle; 02-16-2012 at 09:24 AM.
The Cynical Miracle is offline  
post #1244 of 9175 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
A-C-P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 11,492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

yes the awfulness that is the Ratings thread is BACK!!!!! its a must read thread, like a car wreck you just can't look away.

A-C-P is offline  
post #1245 of 9175 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 09:26 AM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Other than the MITB buyrate he didnt draw shit last year. He appeared to be a draw because of the guys he was working with, Cena, Vince and HHH. Once they were taken out of storyline, Punk bombed bad.

Besides whatever success he has had is because of the shoot. Once the shock factor wore off, people didnt give a fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taset50 View Post
Opener 3.9 = previous night's Royal Rumble + the Winner Sheamus in the opening segment.
Quote:
The segment with CM Punk and Chris Jericho gained just 94,000 viewers – another bad showing for the 10pm timeslot.

The Six Pack Challenge with Jericho vs. Punk vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston gained 443,000 viewers.

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan gained 219,000 viewers which is actually a weak gain for that time slot.
The 700k gain is obviously Laurinaitis + overrun.



Punk wasnt pulling shit.
Obviously this, lol @ fanboy posting his BS twice because nobody cares about this.


And a general question, who you think is going to finally draw a 4.0 on RAW? I was wrong two times on HHH/Ace and HBK/HHH but I think next week with Taker there, + a nice overrun, they can do a 4.0

Last edited by Rock316AE; 02-16-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Rock316AE is offline  
post #1246 of 9175 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 09:32 AM
D17
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
D17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK.
Posts: 3,824
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JingieBY View Post
Quarter 1: Show opened at a 2.9
Q2: Lost 49,000 viewers (Chris Jericho vs. Kofi Kingston)
Q3: Lost 24,000 viewers (Backstage shenanigans with John Cena and Zack Ryder; John Laurinaitis and David Otunga)
Q4: Gained 93,000 viewers (Big Show vs. Randy Orton)
Q5: Gained 822,000 (return of Michaels, Triple H, Undertaker video) to take the show to a 3.6
Q6: Lost 621,000 viewers (Dolph Ziggler vs. R-Truth)
Q7: Lost 320,000 viewers (Tamina Snuka vs. Brie Bella; Eve walking into the back of an ambulance & ensuing snog with Cena)
Q8: Lost 139,000 viewers (C.M. Punk vs. The Miz) to do a 2.8.
Over-run: Gained 505,000 (Kane zooming Ryder off a 3ft stage) viewers to close out on a 3.1.
D17 is offline  
post #1247 of 9175 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 09:39 AM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
#1Peep4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

god i love this thread

#1Peep4ever is offline  
post #1248 of 9175 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 09:42 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblvdx View Post
Thats your argument? really? come on now. I could get any Austin or Rock segments, twist it around and be economical with the truth to make it seem they didnt "pull shit" aswell. But your'e a twelver, most likely a rejoiner, and most certainly a troll with that illogical reply.

Oh and people please stop looking and the gain and losses and look at how many people actuelly watched it. Daniel Bryan v Punk was a weak gain for that timeslot, even though more people watched that match then everything except the HHH and HBK segment this week, and it was even close to having the same viewership figure as that.
You dont understand Viewership, do you?

Jan 30 RAW show's overall viewership was higher than this week's show. Unless you can prove punk is responsible for that, your post simply fails.
The Host is offline  
post #1249 of 9175 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Working on my abs
 
The Cynical Miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: u.k
Posts: 2,998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Host View Post
You dont understand Viewership, do you?

Jan 30 RAW show's overall viewership was higher than this week's show. Unless you can prove punk is responsible for that, your post simply fails.
The overrun mainevent of last weeks show drew a 3.4 which Punk was involved in and got top billing for.

The overrun segment of this weeks which had longer overun benefitting it only drew a 3.14 rating

So Punk is partly responsible for the higher rating last week. And yes he is partly responsible for the low rating this week. I just cant stand the short term memory loss peopel have on this thread where a man who cosistently drew good and healthy numbers for weeks has been immediately discounted because of the bad numbers he drew in one show.

The Cynical Miracle is offline  
post #1250 of 9175 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
A-C-P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 11,492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblvdx View Post
The overrun mainevent of last weeks show drew a 3.4 which Punk was involved in and got top billing for.

The overrun segment of this weeks which had longer overun benefitting it only drew a 3.14 rating

So Punk is partly responsible for the higher rating last week. And yes he is partly responsible for the low rating this week. I just cant stand the short term memory loss peopel have on this thread where a man who cosistently drew good and healthy numbers for weeks has been immediately discounted because of the bad numbers he drew in one show.

You have to ask yourself this question? Does it really surprise you, and when you get to the answer that no it doesn't surprise you, You will be better equipped to just ignore it and appreciate the entertainment value of reading this troll vs troll/mark vs mark completely awful (in a good way) thread.


Last edited by A-C-P; 02-16-2012 at 10:30 AM.
A-C-P is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome