Is Randall Orton a jerk in real life? - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 02-27-2011, 09:59 AM   #21 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: LC
Posts: 4,732
Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Is Randall Orton a jerk in real life?

He's supposed to be really sarcastic which, if his tweets are anything to go by, is very true. A lot of people interpret sarcasm the wrong way and I think it's part of the reason why he's got such a bad rep.

He's admitted to being a dick pre-becoming a father. He has said how he thought he was the shit simply because he was 3rd generation but since he's gotten married and started a family he has matured. You only have to look at how his rise to the very top coincides with his engagement.

Last edited by Samee : 02-27-2011 at 10:03 AM.
Samee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-27-2011, 10:03 AM   #22 (permalink)
Somewhere in Mexico
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 999
GamerGirl 501 - 1000GamerGirl 501 - 1000GamerGirl 501 - 1000GamerGirl 501 - 1000GamerGirl 501 - 1000GamerGirl 501 - 1000
Default Re: Is Randall Orton a jerk in real life?

Everbody seemed to give cmpunk the benfit that he was a jerk but when it comes to orton, thats a 100% different story. Now time to counter ever jerk complaint

orton got kennedy fired- yesh it most be true cause kennedy said it. Kennedy is honest is good ole Abe. Kennedy never said he did steroids and get busted 3 weeks later.. Naw nothing like that ever happened.. The bottom line is what happened to kennedy was WWE tried constantly to push him and evertime he got hurt or something happened. With kennedy putting cena out nearly breaking orton's neck. Vince had enough and fired him. It didn't help it happened after the basketball debacle either.

as far as the kofi thing goes do people even realize how "stupid" they sound when the try to accuse orton of that shit. Its like me saying Cena de-pushed Wade after their feud. Wade's not in the mainevent or getting air time so that has to be it..
If anybody can remember Orton didn't get much attention after his feud with kofi. It was cause of wrestlemania time..
and orton lost to kofi in 5 seconds clean. What the hell do people want he lost to kofi clean in 6 seconds?

As far as the AWOL and fans incidents. People aren't perfect, Randy paid his time in jail, said sorry, and has done tribute to the troops just about evertime and NO wrestler is nice to ever fan they meet.
GamerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:05 AM   #23 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: LC
Posts: 4,732
Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Is Randall Orton a jerk in real life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
Everbody seemed to give cmpunk the benfit that he was a jerk but when it comes to orton, thats a 100% different story. Now time to counter ever jerk complaint

orton got kennedy fired- yesh it most be true cause kennedy said it. Kennedy is honest is good ole Abe. Kennedy never said he did steroids and get busted 3 weeks later.. Naw nothing like that ever happened.. The bottom line is what happened to kennedy was WWE tried constantly to push him and evertime he got hurt or something happened. With kennedy putting cena out nearly breaking orton's neck. Vince had enough and fired him. It didn't help it happened after the basketball debacle either.

as far as the kofi thing goes do people even realize how "stupid" they sound when the try to accuse orton of that shit. Its like me saying Cena de-pushed Wade after their feud. Wade's not in the mainevent or getting air time so that has to be it..
If anybody can remember Orton didn't get much attention after his feud with kofi. It was cause of wrestlemania time..
and orton lost to kofi in 5 seconds clean. What the hell do people want he lost to kofi clean in 6 seconds?

As far as the AWOL and fans incidents. People aren't perfect, Randy paid his time in jail, said sorry, and has done tribute to the troops just about evertime and NO wrestler is nice to ever fan they meet.
Pretty much nailed it.
Samee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #24 (permalink)
BLUE IS BACK
 
Hiplop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Slightly better than you
Posts: 9,682
Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500
Default Re: Is Randall Orton a jerk in real life?

He used to be a jerk for sure, but even recently hes been a big time douche (Kofi)
__________________


what a BABE
Hiplop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:26 AM   #25 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: LC
Posts: 4,732
Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Is Randall Orton a jerk in real life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiplopô View Post
He used to be a jerk for sure, but even recently hes been a big time douche (Kofi)
Orton said he was in character. Take from that what you will. I see no reason why not to believe him.
Samee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:29 AM   #26 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Gingermadman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,280
Gingermadman 501 - 1000Gingermadman 501 - 1000Gingermadman 501 - 1000Gingermadman 501 - 1000Gingermadman 501 - 1000Gingermadman 501 - 1000
Default Re: Is Randall Orton a jerk in real life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
Everbody seemed to give cmpunk the benfit that he was a jerk but when it comes to orton, thats a 100% different story. Now time to counter ever jerk complaint

.

Well it's simple.

CM Punk is the most talented man on the roster.

Randy Orton is one of the least talented men on the roster.

That's why he gets the benefit of a doubt.
__________________
Gingermadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:35 AM   #27 (permalink)
Somewhere in Mexico
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 999
GamerGirl 501 - 1000GamerGirl 501 - 1000GamerGirl 501 - 1000GamerGirl 501 - 1000GamerGirl 501 - 1000GamerGirl 501 - 1000
Default Re: Is Randall Orton a jerk in real life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingermadman View Post
Well it's simple.

CM Punk is the most talented man on the roster.

Randy Orton is one of the least talented men on the roster.

That's why he gets the benefit of a doubt.

Your example is stupid. I'm not saying punks a asshole but just cause you think somebody's the best doesn't mean they're aren't saints. Tiger Woods, Micheal Vick are examples of that
GamerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:36 AM   #28 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: LC
Posts: 4,732
Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500Samee 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Is Randall Orton a jerk in real life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingermadman View Post
Well it's simple.

CM Punk is the most talented man on the roster.

Randy Orton is one of the least talented men on the roster.

That's why he gets the benefit of a doubt.
Samee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:08 AM   #29 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 196
jomofo is not that liked
Default Re: Is Randall Orton a jerk in real life?

We need an is Ranjin Singh a jerk in real life thread
jomofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:08 AM   #30 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England
Posts: 10,378
Kelly Kelly fan Kelly Kelly fan Kelly Kelly fan Kelly Kelly fan Kelly Kelly fan Kelly Kelly fan Kelly Kelly fan Kelly Kelly fan Kelly Kelly fan Kelly Kelly fan
Default Re: Is Randall Orton a jerk in real life?

Ive come across Randy in a hotel I work in he seemed really cool I think hes grown up since having his daughter
Kelly Kelly fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios