WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - 01/09 - The Phenom Is Ready To Dig Holes and Take Souls - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, Impact Wrestling, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

 831Likes
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #51 of 1406 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Wheelman for James Ellsworth
 
#Taker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Classified
Posts: 521
Points: 1,660
                     
Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - 01/09 - The Phenom Is Ready To Dig Holes and Take Souls

HBK will probably have a segment with Rollins to tell him about how vicious Triple H is.
DammitC likes this.
#Taker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 1406 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 02:35 PM
A brief candle in the dark
 
Dolorian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 7,753
Points: 91,090
                     
Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - 01/09 - The Phenom Is Ready To Dig Holes and Take Souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Taker View Post
HBK will probably have a segment with Rollins to tell him about how vicious Triple H is.
Yeah I think a segment with Rollins/HBK tonight is quite possible like they did last year but possibly tied to Rollins' angle with Triple H. Hope it is good.
DammitC likes this.
Dolorian is offline  
post #53 of 1406 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 02:49 PM
Heel Turn on James Ellsworth
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,736
Points: 8,241
                     
Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - 01/09 - The Phenom Is Ready To Dig Holes and Take Souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolorian View Post
Yeah I think a segment with Rollins/HBK tonight is quite possible like they did last year but possibly tied to Rollins' angle with Triple H. Hope it is good.
Its a good way to actually have HBK on RAW tonight, just for that aswell as to get ratings. It would turn the storyline up with HHH and Rollins if Seth and HBK engage in a segment. I would have HBK heel it up tonight on Rollins and for one night revert back to old HBK. Have Seth take him out and hit him with the pedigree. This could cause HHH now to come out and confront Rollins.
Dolorian likes this.
Uptown King is offline  
 
post #54 of 1406 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Regularly Beating Up James Ellsworth
 
DammitC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Hollywood, FL
Favourite(s): AJ, Rollins, KO, Y2J, Ziggler, Zayn, Dean, Cesaro
Posts: 3,338
Points: 10,371
                     
Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - 01/09 - The Phenom Is Ready To Dig Holes and Take Souls

A Shawn Michaels and Seth Rollins segment tonight? Count me in

I hope the Undertaker makes an announcement of making an open challenge at Wrestlemania, or an announcement of competing for a Number One Contender's match at the Elimination Chamber ppv next month. I just want a full-timer to win the rumble this year
Dolorian likes this.

DammitC is offline  
post #55 of 1406 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Heel Turn on James Ellsworth
 
Dibil13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 2,904
Points: 9,975
                     
Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - 01/09 - The Phenom Is Ready To Dig Holes and Take Souls

Spoiler: Emma is in one of those holes
DammitC likes this.



AJ Styles/Samoa Joe/Asuka/The Revival/Bray Wyatt/Sami Zayn/Sheamus/Chris Jericho/Becky Lynch/Charlotte/Emma

Dibil13 is offline  
post #56 of 1406 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 02:56 PM
A brief candle in the dark
 
Dolorian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 7,753
Points: 91,090
                     
Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - 01/09 - The Phenom Is Ready To Dig Holes and Take Souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptown King View Post
Its a good way to actually have HBK on RAW tonight, just for that aswell as to get ratings. It would turn the storyline up with HHH and Rollins if Seth and HBK engage in a segment. I would have HBK heel it up tonight on Rollins and for one night revert back to old HBK. Have Seth take him out and hit him with the pedigree. This could cause HHH now to come out and confront Rollins.
Yeah aside from promoting that new movie he has coming out he could do this segment with Rollins as well. HBK could definitely heel it up and play up Triple H while downplaying Rollins but I am not sure they would do anything physical or how effective Rollins giving HBK a pedigree would be when it comes to the way the crowd would receive it.
DammitC likes this.
Dolorian is offline  
post #57 of 1406 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Mid-Card Champion
 
JD=JohnDorian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 5,656
Points: 2,758
                     
Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - 01/09 - The Phenom Is Ready To Dig Holes and Take Souls

Not really a fan of Taker appearing on Raw after he pledged his allegiance to Smackdown a few weeks ago. Would prefer it if he made his announcement on Smackdown. A potential HBK/Rollins segment is interesting. Looking forward to seeing more wrestlers announced for the Rumble.
redban and DammitC like this.



Fave Five:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Sami Zayn
3. AJ Styles
4. Kevin Owens
5. Seth Rollins
JD=JohnDorian is offline  
post #58 of 1406 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
LAY OFF THAT WHISKEY AND LET THAT COCAINE BE
 
Brock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 26,636
Points: 40,460
                     
Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - 01/09 - The Phenom Is Ready To Dig Holes and Take Souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolorian View Post
Yeah aside from promoting that new movie he has coming out he could do this segment with Rollins as well. HBK could definitely heel it up and play up Triple H while downplaying Rollins but I am not sure they would do anything physical or how effective Rollins giving HBK a pedigree would be when it comes to the way the crowd would receive it.
Yeah, i was going to say Rollins could give Michaels a pedigree, but I'm not sure how the crowd will react as it's on HBK. Depends on what Shawn says and if they do present him as the clear heel, sticking up for HHH. Bit like in the Bryan/HHH feud. I'm sure the crowd could well stay with Rollins tho tbh.
DammitC likes this.
Brock is offline  
post #59 of 1406 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 03:06 PM
Heel Turn on James Ellsworth
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,736
Points: 8,241
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolorian View Post
Yeah aside from promoting that new movie he has coming out he could do this segment with Rollins as well. HBK could definitely heel it up and play up Triple H while downplaying Rollins but I am not sure they would do anything physical or how effective Rollins giving HBK a pedigree would be when it comes to the way the crowd would receive it.




Well I was just thinking if HBK was heeling it up and talking trash to Rollins, Rollins could also attack HBK verbally and cause HBK to want to sweet chin music him but Seth sees it and dodges it and counter attacks with a pedigree. I think this would add fire to the HHH and Rollins story and make things now personal, with Seth attacking and laying out HBK's best friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD=JohnDorian View Post
Not really a fan of Taker appearing on Raw after he pledged his allegiance to Smackdown a few weeks ago. Would prefer it if he made his announcement on Smackdown. A potential HBK/Rollins segment is interesting. Looking forward to seeing more wrestlers announced for the Rumble.
I see it as Taker giving SDL a warning, not pledging his allegiance or alliance to the brand. He could do the samething tonight on RAW, giving a warning to the MNR brand. He can announce his entrance into the RR and say that if he wins he could challenge for the UC at WM. This could make things interesting to make Taker's character interesting again in general, plus be a good mystery angle for the RR. Which brand will Taker represent, MNR or SDL type of deal. If he wins the RR, Reigns most likely can win the UC on sunday, Reigns-Taker at WM for the UC. Or Taker wins and Styles or Cena wins the WC match, Taker can fight either Cena at WM for the WC or both him and Styles in a triple threat for the WC.

Last edited by CJ; 01-09-2017 at 03:14 PM. Reason: double post
Uptown King is offline  
post #60 of 1406 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 03:12 PM
A brief candle in the dark
 
Dolorian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 7,753
Points: 91,090
                     
Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - 01/09 - The Phenom Is Ready To Dig Holes and Take Souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Yeah, i was going to say Rollins could give Michaels a pedigree, but I'm not sure how the crowd will react as it's on HBK. Depends on what Shawn says and if they do present him as the clear heel, sticking up for HHH. Bit like in the Bryan/HHH feud. I'm sure the crowd could well stay with Rollins tho tbh.
Yeah I don't think the crowd would boo Rollins or anything it just might not get the level of reaction they would expect from it. But I guess it could work if as you said HBK comes across as the heel and gets behind Triple H. We'll see, if they do have a segment I hope they do it right.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptown King View Post
Well I was just thinking if HBK was heeling it up and talking trash to Rollins, Rollins could also attack HBK verbally and cause HBK to want to sweet chin music him but Seth sees it and dodges it and counter attacks with a pedigree. I think this would add fire to the HHH and Rollins story and make things now personal, with Seth attacking and laying out HBK's best friend.
Yeah they could probably go that route and make it work. They can definitely use this segment to build up the Rollins/Triple H feud specially with HBK's real life ties to Triple H and all.
DammitC likes this.
Dolorian is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome