Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shield - Page 19 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 04-20-2014, 11:55 PM   #181 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,912
tbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shie

Roman Reigns wasn't born with "the look" his brother is Rousey who was in three minute warning. He was also a teammate of The Hurricane where he was known as a superhero in training commonly referred to as S.H.I.T yes he was known as feces. So its not in the genes look at his farther Sika as well. But, Roman transformed his body to have a better "look".......yet people on this board act like he was just born that way and didn't earn anything.

Last edited by tbp82 : 04-20-2014 at 11:59 PM.
tbp82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-21-2014, 12:01 AM   #182 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
BRRROCK-LESNAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Lesnar's gym
Posts: 819
BRRROCK-LESNAR needs to take rep more seriousBRRROCK-LESNAR needs to take rep more seriousBRRROCK-LESNAR needs to take rep more seriousBRRROCK-LESNAR needs to take rep more seriousBRRROCK-LESNAR needs to take rep more seriousBRRROCK-LESNAR needs to take rep more seriousBRRROCK-LESNAR needs to take rep more seriousBRRROCK-LESNAR needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shie

Quote:
Originally Posted by p862011 View Post
i know guys dont like to hear it but reigns just screams main event while ambrose and rollins dont

the guy looks and feels like a star he just has "IT"

the wwe title just looks right on him
I agree, his look is great and as much as i'd like him to be in the main event, he's not ready.

He's going to get exposed when he wrestles singles matches. He's needs to improve, people on here have a valid point, they're not just hating.
BRRROCK-LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:10 AM   #183 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
-Halo-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,483
-Halo- needs to take rep more serious-Halo- needs to take rep more serious-Halo- needs to take rep more serious-Halo- needs to take rep more serious-Halo- needs to take rep more serious-Halo- needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shie

I just know this is going to backfire, yeah Reigns has the look, but tht is it...

Warrior had a look was shit on the ring, but people absorbed his energy and intensity and they loved it, he was oozing personality, charistma..

You can't do much with just the look, you need a personality to go with it. Which he does not have, he is incredibly green on the ring still.

I do not wish him bad, but I dont see it working, I might be wrong, he could shape up, but there are better people waiting for that push.

The irony is that Ambrose and Rollings are ahead of him in just about every way possible.
__________________
Jeff Hardy pwn's Angle

-Halo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:14 AM   #184 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
HoundsofJustice23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 92
HoundsofJustice23 is an after thought
Default Re: Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiepuss View Post
Yeah, because a the crowd being into the guy is good indication of him being "the worst main eventer in history" and having "no talent". I'm waiting for you to tell me it the crowd is cheering for him because of his "positioning". And I don't think you know what charisma means either. You should go google it or something. Then again, I'm not sure if your cloud of hate for the guy will allow you to find this out.



Again. . You should really stop using terms you don't know the meaning of. Alot of wrestlers have gotten "pushes" and were never WWE Champion. Have you forgotten when Ambrose and Rollins (as a few weeks ago) were given their moments to shine and they were being termed as the leader of The Shield? You want to know what that was? A push... You should really stop posting garbage because it really makes you come off as asinine with some of the things you say. Saying shit like Reigns is a 0 or he's going to be one of the worst main eventers in company history just makes you look like a clown. Everytime I see your posts I'm still convinced the guy killed your puppy or something LOL
If you're talking about booking, then it was actually a huge part in getting Reigns over. I've been watching a lot of Shield matches in the WWE Network lately and the crowd didn't start siding with Reigns until Survivor Series. You know? That match where he was BOOKED to eliminate 4 people with a spearfest. Then on the build to TLC, they had him booked the strongest in the Shield. Remember when CM Punk cut that promo where he called Ambrose the weak link and Roman the one everybody's been looking at(obviously due to the Survivor Series record)? So now he got the Survivor Series record, what's next? This motherf#cker was then BOOKED to beat Kane's RR record and be in the final 2 of the Royal Rumble against Batista, a guy nobody wanted to win. Not to mention, they had Piper call the other 2 out for not beating Punk and guess what happened next? Pretty boy Reigns pins Punk. To add to that, they have been booking Ambrose like a complete wussy by not letting him cut as much promos, not letting him defend the title, literally calling him the "weak link", and when he does defend the title, he either beats jobbers or wins completely dirty. Meanwhile, Rollins has had the least accomplishments in the group. I'm not saying it's completely because of booking, I'm just saying that it isn't organic because I know darn well that nobody was chanting Roman Reigns before Survivor Series or the big push.
__________________
HoundsofJustice23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:20 AM   #185 (permalink)
Respect My Pimphand..
 
THANOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,244
THANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth reading
Default Re: Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
Roman Reigns wasn't born with "the look" his brother is Rousey who was in three minute warning. He was also a teammate of The Hurricane where he was known as a superhero in training commonly referred to as S.H.I.T yes he was known as feces. So its not in the genes look at his farther Sika as well. But, Roman transformed his body to have a better "look".......yet people on this board act like he was just born that way and didn't earn anything.
He WAS born with the look. What you're describing is muscles. He definitely trained hard to get into the shape he's in but he's a naturally wide built guy, so again that's the genetics he was born in.

More over, fans don't care about how hard someone works out in the gym, that's not entertaining to them and it sure as hell isn't something that the majority of fans can empathize with. This isn't a body sculpting competition anymore, it's wrestling, and the fanbase has a much more refined palette than they did even 5 years ago.
__________________
"Return to me again empty-handed, and I will bathe the starways in your blood."



Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock


Mark for: Daniel Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Steen, Ambrose, The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Cesaro), Damien Sandow, BNB, Rollins, Austin Aries, Kane, Brock, Solomon Crowe, Big E, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn, Prince Devitt.
THANOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:23 AM   #186 (permalink)
Respect My Pimphand..
 
THANOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,244
THANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth reading
Default Re: Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoundsofJustice23 View Post
If you're talking about booking, then it was actually a huge part in getting Reigns over. I've been watching a lot of Shield matches in the WWE Network lately and the crowd didn't start siding with Reigns until Survivor Series. You know? That match where he was BOOKED to eliminate 4 people with a spearfest. Then on the build to TLC, they had him booked the strongest in the Shield. Remember when CM Punk cut that promo where he called Ambrose the weak link and Roman the one everybody's been looking at(obviously due to the Survivor Series record)? So now he got the Survivor Series record, what's next? This motherf#cker was then BOOKED to beat Kane's RR record and be in the final 2 of the Royal Rumble against Batista, a guy nobody wanted to win. Not to mention, they had Piper call the other 2 out for not beating Punk and guess what happened next? Pretty boy Reigns pins Punk. To add to that, they have been booking Ambrose like a complete wussy by not letting him cut as much promos, not letting him defend the title, literally calling him the "weak link", and when he does defend the title, he either beats jobbers or wins completely dirty. Meanwhile, Rollins has had the least accomplishments in the group. I'm not saying it's completely because of booking, I'm just saying that it isn't organic because I know darn well that nobody was chanting Roman Reigns before Survivor Series or the big push.
Spot on.
__________________
"Return to me again empty-handed, and I will bathe the starways in your blood."



Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock


Mark for: Daniel Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Steen, Ambrose, The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Cesaro), Damien Sandow, BNB, Rollins, Austin Aries, Kane, Brock, Solomon Crowe, Big E, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn, Prince Devitt.
THANOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:24 AM   #187 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,912
tbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRRROCK-LESNAR View Post
I agree, his look is great and as much as i'd like him to be in the main event, he's not ready.

He's going to get exposed when he wrestles singles matches. He's needs to improve, people on here have a valid point, they're not just hating.
*If* the haters are right and he needs improvement in singles matches they've got to put him in singles matches. What do you want WWE to do with him? If they put him with Triple H the haters say he's not ready for thay level. If they put him in the IC level you'll say he shouldn't be IC Champ Cesaro or Rollins should have the spot. If you put him in the US level you'll scream Ambrose should win the feud. If you put him in the opening match you'll say he shouldn't be beating Sandow. If you put him on NXT you'll say he shouldn't be Adrian Neville. If you put him at Mcdonalds flipping burgers you'd say he should be cleaning bathrooms. Basically you don't want WWE to push a guy with great size, great look, great presance, solid in ring skills, and solid mic skills because you're worried he'll overshadow your favorites.
tbp82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:26 AM   #188 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
BKKsoulcity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 748
BKKsoulcity should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBKKsoulcity should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBKKsoulcity should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBKKsoulcity should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shie

I don't think the crowd is going to accept Roman Reigns taking up all the spotlight with HHH while Seth and Dean get left hanging. Waiting for that special day when Roman gets booed out of a buildng.
__________________
BKKsoulcity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:28 AM   #189 (permalink)
Woahhh....
 
Shalashaska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,320
Shalashaska is getting a pushShalashaska is getting a pushShalashaska is getting a pushShalashaska is getting a pushShalashaska is getting a pushShalashaska is getting a pushShalashaska is getting a pushShalashaska is getting a pushShalashaska is getting a pushShalashaska is getting a pushShalashaska is getting a push
Default Re: Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
*If* the haters are right and he needs improvement in singles matches they've got to put him in singles matches. What do you want WWE to do with him? If they put him with Triple H the haters say he's not ready for thay level. If they put him in the IC level you'll say he shouldn't be IC Champ Cesaro or Rollins should have the spot. If you put him in the US level you'll scream Ambrose should win the feud. If you put him in the opening match you'll say he shouldn't be beating Sandow. If you put him on NXT you'll say he shouldn't be Adrian Neville. If you put him at Mcdonalds flipping burgers you'd say he should be cleaning bathrooms. Basically you don't want WWE to push a guy with great size, great look, great presance, solid in ring skills, and solid mic skills because you're worried he'll overshadow your favorites.
Jesus Christ this post is cancer

There's these things called house shows you know.

And my god the assumptions are embarrassing.
__________________
Shalashaska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:31 AM   #190 (permalink)
Respect My Pimphand..
 
THANOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,244
THANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth reading
Default Re: Backstage news on WWE's main goal for doing a feud between Evolution and the Shie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
*If* the haters are right and he needs improvement in singles matches they've got to put him in singles matches. What do you want WWE to do with him?
Easy. Have him wrestle only singles matches at every house show he's on going forward from now. Rollins and Ambrose can team on house shows because they are already elite as individuals. On television have Roman always in tag team matches for a couple more months, and IF you're going to do a singles matches with him do it on main event or superstars, so few eyes will be watching. Eventually in a couple months he will be comfortable working in front of live crowds by himself and then you can give him a match against Orton on RAW, and judge his progress there.

From interviews, Reigns seems like he wants to be the best and claims to always be soaking up information from those around him. Booking him this way will allow him to put his money where his mouth is, and then we can see how he is in two months time.
__________________
"Return to me again empty-handed, and I will bathe the starways in your blood."



Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock


Mark for: Daniel Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Steen, Ambrose, The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Cesaro), Damien Sandow, BNB, Rollins, Austin Aries, Kane, Brock, Solomon Crowe, Big E, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn, Prince Devitt.
THANOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios