WWE Live Event Results From Saudi Arabia (4/19): Roman Reigns Gets Huge Win - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 04-20-2014, 12:51 AM   #41 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
WrayBryatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: FL
Posts: 1,598
WrayBryatt needs to take rep more seriousWrayBryatt needs to take rep more seriousWrayBryatt needs to take rep more seriousWrayBryatt needs to take rep more seriousWrayBryatt needs to take rep more seriousWrayBryatt needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Live Event Results From Saudi Arabia (4/19): Roman Reigns Gets Huge Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by xD7oom View Post
Apparently Randy is face there:
http://instagram.com/p/m_K5iTEXqh/
Even in the islands, randy orton is face. Lol. Whenever I talk to my fellow island people, they like the way he fights and how vicious he is. So my friends thinks he's badass. But they also believe kayfabe, they don't know its scripted or too care to know that it is.
WrayBryatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-20-2014, 01:08 AM   #42 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The bad neighbourhood in Hell
Posts: 1,614
silverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Live Event Results From Saudi Arabia (4/19): Roman Reigns Gets Huge Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereComesTrouble View Post
at the Roman Reigns hate on here. "Why is he going to get a push?" Probably because fans always chant his name most of the time instead of Ambrose/Rollins which is basically telling WWE that Reigns is the one who the fans want.
Er. No. Simple psychology - the hot tag who works 1 minute of a 20 minute tag, and is always booked to pin the guy - will get over. Does not mean he has any talent, skill or charisma - it just means he wins the match.

Besides, what organic "lets go reigns" chants has he had. And do not include his "HHH whats my name" promo - so forced. Reign marks are complete christians/oops sorry I meant brain washed idiots..
silverspirit2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 01:22 AM   #43 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,761
tbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE Live Event Results From Saudi Arabia (4/19): Roman Reigns Gets Huge Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverspirit2001 View Post
Er. No. Simple psychology - the hot tag who works 1 minute of a 20 minute tag, and is always booked to pin the guy - will get over. Does not mean he has any talent, skill or charisma - it just means he wins the match.

Besides, what organic "lets go reigns" chants has he had. And do not include his "HHH whats my name" promo - so forced. Reign marks are complete christians/oops sorry I meant brain washed idiots..
Is it really necessary to call fans of a guy brainwashed idiots just because they don't like who you want them to like? So it's wrong to respect a person who puts time in the gym, diets hard, has a supplementation plan (legal or illegal) to achieve a certain look. If Reigns didnt look like a beast he wouldn't be booked that way. But, achieveing the look is easy right no hard work involved right? Every guy would run around looking like The Rock or Brad Pitt in fight club and every woman would look like Beyonce or Jennifer Aniston but its not easy. So the look may not be a skill but it is an achievement and a quality.
tbp82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:01 AM   #44 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The bad neighbourhood in Hell
Posts: 1,614
silverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Live Event Results From Saudi Arabia (4/19): Roman Reigns Gets Huge Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
Is it really necessary to call fans of a guy brainwashed idiots just because they don't like who you want them to like? So it's wrong to respect a person who puts time in the gym, diets hard, has a supplementation plan (legal or illegal) to achieve a certain look. If Reigns didnt look like a beast he wouldn't be booked that way. But, achieveing the look is easy right no hard work involved right? Every guy would run around looking like The Rock or Brad Pitt in fight club and every woman would look like Beyonce or Jennifer Aniston but its not easy. So the look may not be a skill but it is an achievement and a quality.
The very definition of narcissism. Thank you for proving my point.
silverspirit2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:16 AM   #45 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Onehitwonder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 570
Onehitwonder should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsOnehitwonder should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsOnehitwonder should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsOnehitwonder should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsOnehitwonder should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE Live Event Results From Saudi Arabia (4/19): Roman Reigns Gets Huge Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrayBryatt View Post
Even in the islands, randy orton is face. Lol. Whenever I talk to my fellow island people, they like the way he fights and how vicious he is. So my friends thinks he's badass. But they also believe kayfabe, they don't know its scripted or too care to know that it is.
Nordics are not that dumb. They just view the show as it was real, like it should be. People here on the website are just a bunch of wrestling nerds, who try to be all that smart.
__________________


The two biggest icons in finnish sports, and my two personal heroes as growing up.
Onehitwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:27 AM   #46 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,761
tbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE Live Event Results From Saudi Arabia (4/19): Roman Reigns Gets Huge Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverspirit2001 View Post
The very definition of narcissism. Thank you for proving my point.
I thought narcissism was looking for gratification from vanity. Working out and dieting for your "job" is a form if narcissism? With that being stated I give people credit for the time they put in to achieve their looks. Its not easy being in shape and looking good.
tbp82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:51 AM   #47 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The bad neighbourhood in Hell
Posts: 1,614
silverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serioussilverspirit2001 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Live Event Results From Saudi Arabia (4/19): Roman Reigns Gets Huge Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
I thought narcissism was looking for gratification from vanity. Working out and dieting for your "job" is a form if narcissism? With that being stated I give people credit for the time they put in to achieve their looks. Its not easy being in shape and looking good.
Thanks for the wiki quote - yep I checked it, because it amuses me when people become an instant expert from Wikipedia. Now Wiki Narcissus - which is the root word for narcissism, and his mythology.

Then think how it applies to a narcissistic society.
silverspirit2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 03:42 AM   #48 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Bulgaria, but mostly the Ambrose thread
Posts: 2,016
Nicole Queen needs to make some friendsNicole Queen needs to make some friendsNicole Queen needs to make some friendsNicole Queen needs to make some friendsNicole Queen needs to make some friendsNicole Queen needs to make some friendsNicole Queen needs to make some friendsNicole Queen needs to make some friendsNicole Queen needs to make some friendsNicole Queen needs to make some friendsNicole Queen needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Live Event Results From Saudi Arabia (4/19): Roman Reigns Gets Huge Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by p862011 View Post
keep on hating haters


Roman just has "IT" dean and seth dont
Is that "IT"? Showing his tongue and making girls lose their panties?
Nicole Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 03:43 AM   #49 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 236
King187 is an after thought
Default Re: WWE Live Event Results From Saudi Arabia (4/19): Roman Reigns Gets Huge Win

Reigns has a great look, a dominating presence, and he's extremely strong and explosive. He's a former college football player, a cousin to the Rock, and he's improved quick for someone who started relatively late in comparison to a lot of other indy guys.

He's no finished product, and he's not a technical rest hold and lock master like a lot of the darlings of the IWC, but I really can't understand how people can't see what WWE obviously sees in him.
King187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 04:06 AM   #50 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 746
thaimasker should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststhaimasker should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststhaimasker should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststhaimasker should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststhaimasker should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE Live Event Results From Saudi Arabia (4/19): Roman Reigns Gets Huge Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by King187 View Post
Reigns has a great look, a dominating presence, and he's extremely strong and explosive. He's a former college football player, a cousin to the Rock, and he's improved quick for someone who started relatively late in comparison to a lot of other indy guys.

He's no finished product, and he's not a technical rest hold and lock master like a lot of the darlings of the IWC, but I really can't understand how people can't see what WWE obviously sees in him.
Its not that people don't see it they just aren't "entertained" by him. He hasn't proven that he can carry a decent singles match yet nor had an impressive promo(partly due to the WWE limiting him. He has a nice look but that can only get you so far with todays fans for the most part. As you said he is an unfinished product and alot of people here aren't gonna jump on his band waggon quite yet. If he were to leave the shield today and go into the main event alot of his weaknesses would be exposed[him having a very very limited moveset doesn't help either]
thaimasker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios