Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Feb 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Now, hear me out.
Does anyone else think Rusev is the perfect choice to go on an unstopppable run the same way Samoa Joe did in Tna when he first started?
I see some similarities between the two.
1) both are huge guys who are extremely athletic. We've seen Rusev hit heel kicks and go for a diving splash in his NXT match with Ziggler.
2) both have backgrounds in martial arts, and utilize them well.
3) both have an intimidation factor about that few can match.
I think if WWE are smart, they'll throw Rusev into demolition mode until they think he's ready for a belt. Rusev is the only big guy that's shown any potential for the future, they better not fuck him up.
NOT REMOVING THIS UNTIL...
1} Y2J either makes 10 IC title reigns,or gets another world title.
2) Ryback is fired.
3) Christian gets a decent WHC reign.
4) Tyson Kidd wins US or IC title.
5) CM Punk wins another world title.
6) The Uso's are given a shot. (3/3/14)
7) AJ Styles gets the TNA title. (BOUND FOR GLORY 2013!)
8) Austin Aries and Robbie Roode win all the gold.
9) Taeler Hendrix wins KO championship.
10) Nigel Mcguiness comes out of retirement.
"You fell out of a tree and broke your arm. Fuck you, have a slim jim" - Cm Punk
Thanks to RayW for this sig.