Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!
The problem with 2013 is that this is supposed to be the payoff year. Here are the things we expected to see this year we wither didn't get, or WWE ruined:
- John Cena either turning heel, or stepping out of the spotlight for a while.
- Daniel Bryan's rise in becoming WWE's top star.
- Dolph Ziggler in the main event scene.
- The Shield's motive of "justice" revealed.
- The Wyatt's motive revealed.
- The Big Show finally retiring.
- A serious conflict or feud between Alberto del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez.
- Wade Barrett returning to the World Title picture.
- Reviving Survivor Series' flair.
- Midcard involvement in the "Best for Business" angle.
- CM Punk main-eventing Wrestlemania.
Not saying all of these must come into fruition, but at least satisfy the fans in some way. But to be fair, here are the things I'm thankful for:
- Feud between CM Punk and Brock Lesnar, which surpassed everyone's expectations.
- Daniel Bryan winning the WWE Championship, which I expected to happen on 2014.
- AJ Lee breaking out as arguably the best Divas Champion of all time.
- Resurgence of the the Divas Division.
- The Wyatt Family creating significant impact in the upper-midcard.
- Triple H turning heel, and the creation of The Authority.
- Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho's return to push younger talent.
- The Shield staying dominant and relevant in the upper-midcard, which I doubted post-Wrestlemania.
- A fresh face like Brad Maddox as General Manager.
- The new WWE Championship belt design.
- NXT being more interesting than ever.
With that said, I can say that WWE and TNA are equally poor this year, although TNA has been going into a more favorable direction lately.
Last edited by Mabus : 11-30-2013 at 03:09 AM.