This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT! - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-29-2013, 01:01 PM
Total Divas Marks Just Suck
 
Nige™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 9,783
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

The problem with the WWE right now is the booking is ludicrously bad. The way they handled Bryan's title challenge and the ridiculously awful Orton heel turn along with the god awful rushed pay-per-views with too much filler crap just has me completely demoralised by the product.

The only things keeping me going atm are The Shield, waiting for Reigns to break out, The Goats/Wyatts and the Rhodes Brothers. The Big Show nonsense and the constant pushing of the Total Talentless Divas (barring Natalya) at the expense of the diva division are the worst for me. The booking of Rycrap, who I don't even like has had me shaking my head in horror too. The predictability of the Royal Rumble - Wrestlemania too killed my enthusiasm.

Last edited by Nige™; 11-29-2013 at 01:05 PM.
Nige™ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Young Constanza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 944
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

IMO only the main event storyline and the divas division are glaringly weak right now. Everything else is great, solid or mildly enjoyable and easy to ignore. Booking could be better all around but you'll never able to please everyone.
Young Constanza is offline  
post #23 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-29-2013, 01:08 PM
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
 
Wyatt Christmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 6,859
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

2013 started to look really really good and then...it just fell flat... A real shame. But yeh, it´s not bad as it have been.
Wyatt Christmas is offline  
post #24 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-29-2013, 01:14 PM
The Future
 
ShowStopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 14,240
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
                     
Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

Yeah, it was on a roll at one point, then kind of fell off. All in all though, it's been somewhere around average. Could definitely be better, and could be worse.


Credit to CHAMPviaDQ for Signature & Avatar
ShowStopper is offline  
post #25 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Working on my abs
 
TheWFEffect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,664
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

Far from it great roster of talent sandow, cesaro, Bryan, woods, shield, wyatts and Eva Marie.

.
TheWFEffect is offline  
post #26 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-29-2013, 01:19 PM
It's about damn time.
 
RuDOLPH St. Ziggles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sandy Fork
Posts: 7,164
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
                     
Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
The problem with the WWE right now is the booking is ludicrously bad. The way they handled Bryan's title challenge and the ridiculously awful Orton heel turn along with the god awful rushed pay-per-views with too much filler crap just has me completely demoralised by the product.

The only things keeping me going atm are The Shield, waiting for Reigns to break out, The Goats/Wyatts and the Rhodes Brothers. The Big Show nonsense and the constant pushing of the Total Talentless Divas (barring Natalya) at the expense of the diva division are the worst for me. The booking of Rycrap, who I don't even like has had me shaking my head in horror too. The predictability of the Royal Rumble - Wrestlemania too killed my enthusiasm.
Other than Wyatts, I completely agree on this. In the summer, everything was so promising, such great material. Raw's were good, PPV's were great, the Creative's material actually looked good for once. The product took a dip after SummerSlam, and it's been awful since. Punk, who I like, hasn't been involved in a feud that's interested me since his match with Lesnar. The WWE Title Scene has went from Bryan V Orton to Orton V Show to Orton V Cena. The product has been fuck all for three months now, and it's really got to pick up at Royal Rumble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister WrestleMania View Post
Yeah, it was on a roll at one point, then kind of fell off. All in all though, it's been somewhere around average. Could definitely be better, and could be worse.
It's been at a low point for the last two years, I'd say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEZIGGY66 View Post
Cabana was not sucking punks dick he was expressing his opinion and he's an amazing juicy wrestler.
RuDOLPH St. Ziggles is offline  
post #27 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-29-2013, 01:22 PM
Working on my abs
 
TheWFEffect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,664
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes_For_WHC View Post
Other than Wyatts, I completely agree on this. In the summer, everything was so promising, such great material. Raw's were good, PPV's were great, the Creative's material actually looked good for once. The product took a dip after SummerSlam, and it's been awful since. Punk, who I like, hasn't been involved in a feud that's interested me since his match with Lesnar. The WWE Title Scene has went from Bryan V Orton to Orton V Show to Orton V Cena. The product has been fuck all for three months now, and it's really got to pick up at Royal Rumble.



It's been at a low point for the last two years, I'd say.
And Eva Marie

.
TheWFEffect is offline  
post #28 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 327
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krinkles View Post
Damn right. Feud of the year right there.

And if you guys forgot, John Cena actually lost clean that year! lol Imagine that!
he lost clean this year too lol
ajmaf625 is offline  
post #29 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-29-2013, 02:10 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Demoslasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 669
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krinkles View Post
Damn right. Feud of the year right there.

And if you guys forgot, John Cena actually lost clean that year! lol Imagine that!
John Cena honestly didnt...he got injured and instead of keeping that a secret and just saying he needs some time off like hundreds before him...No he comes out after the match and pulls a Tito Ortiz and start with the whole "I was very injured, the doctors did not even want me to wrestle last night, I had limited use out of the arm, oh but I take nothing away from bryan >.>" thus his win has a tagline on it and would likely have not happen if Cena was healthy...

And the proof is in how fast they put a world title back on Cena when he came back, and they never actually allowed Bryan to be champ because many of the "made men" in the back shifted the blame for the lower ratings this year to bryan, instead of admitting that they were also at fault. Just look at Summer Slam where you had Cena, Punk, Lesnar, and Bryan all headlining that event, hell most of the lead up was given to Punk and Lesnar...yet when the ratings came in, they could not pin it on 3 of their golden boys, so Bryan got the heat for it, and was sent to the midcard. Its politics at its most retarded at the WWE right now

As for the topic of the thread lol...Honestly I have to almost convince myself to watch it now a days. Its not the talent roster because honestly they have enough guys that could be huge stars on the roster right now to almost extend the brand extension if they only would use them correctly. Instead, they push a guy to the main event, only to job to one of the made men as I call them...The guys that have held onto the spotlight position for years now and never let anyone get over them. Guys like Cena, Orton, HHH, and any of the part timers. I can name tons of guys that were pushed for the sole purpose of having a guy to lose to Cena at a ppv, then they just sit there in the roster with no direction or purpose. These made men of the WWE now a days are to me, why the show sucks. Because there is a clear glass ceiling that none is allowed to break through, The WWE has spend literally millions of dollars on John Cena being "the face" of the WWE. The company has contracts with tons of organization with John Cena by name, to be blunt, they have invested too much in him to ever let him be second fiddle. This is also a huge problem because this also means he must remain a super face the entire time. Meaning he never turns and must be the clear good guy in almost every rivalry AND must be booked to win.

Why this sucks is because the WWE must work as a none stop Heel factory to face Cena. Not just a heel though, they make heels that are so stupid, so cheesy, so unwatchable, that the fans in comparison seem to cheer Cena. This is done because if you have a situation where you pit Cena against a clever heel, that is actually allows to do promos against him that arnt just trying with all their might to insult the fans, actually were being cheered over Cena...So now they take anyone with any crowd reaction and turn them into a bland heel with no character other than "Im a bad guy, and not a dipshit like each an every one of YOOUU" to face Cena. Thus, every budding new star is squashed and stomped out fast. Ryback has never recovered from his sudden Heel turn after Wrestlemania where again he was taken from the hottest new thing to a overly stupid, bland, terrible character that people would not miss if future endeavored.

If you want the WWE back to the glory days, it must go back to the days where hard work and skill actually mean something. Now a days its all about who you know, and how good you are matters jack and shit. In the Attitude Era and even in the RA era, the title was attainable, as was a main event push, if you were talented enough for it. Further you did not have every word you speak written for you...you were given a direction to take it, and left to it. This is why most of the top guys from that era started off as heels, and got popular as heels. Because they showed a level of mic genius that is literally never seen anymore in todays product. Todays dialog is overy scripted and just feels fake. Then there is how often someone forgets their lines and things start to fall apart fast, because Wrestlers have forgotten how to wing it, old school style. I miss real heels that could talk shit and make you WANT to see a heel, imagine that!! Now a days the WWE just thinks a heel is supposed to annoy you to death, to the point of making you want to watch something else...THAT IS NOT HEAT, its just stupidity.

TS, Ill cut off my rant here, but if you think the WWE is not that bad right now, I disagree. Sadly they have not delivered quality TV in years and it literally is due to a feeling of loyalty to it that I even still watch
Demoslasher is offline  
post #30 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
TakerFreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 353
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
   
Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoslasher View Post
John Cena honestly didnt...he got injured and instead of keeping that a secret and just saying he needs some time off like hundreds before him...No he comes out after the match and pulls a Tito Ortiz and start with the whole "I was very injured, the doctors did not even want me to wrestle last night, I had limited use out of the arm, oh but I take nothing away from bryan >.>" thus his win has a tagline on it and would likely have not happen if Cena was healthy...

And the proof is in how fast they put a world title back on Cena when he came back, and they never actually allowed Bryan to be champ because many of the "made men" in the back shifted the blame for the lower ratings this year to bryan, instead of admitting that they were also at fault. Just look at Summer Slam where you had Cena, Punk, Lesnar, and Bryan all headlining that event, hell most of the lead up was given to Punk and Lesnar...yet when the ratings came in, they could not pin it on 3 of their golden boys, so Bryan got the heat for it, and was sent to the midcard. Its politics at its most retarded at the WWE right now

As for the topic of the thread lol...Honestly I have to almost convince myself to watch it now a days. Its not the talent roster because honestly they have enough guys that could be huge stars on the roster right now to almost extend the brand extension if they only would use them correctly. Instead, they push a guy to the main event, only to job to one of the made men as I call them...The guys that have held onto the spotlight position for years now and never let anyone get over them. Guys like Cena, Orton, HHH, and any of the part timers. I can name tons of guys that were pushed for the sole purpose of having a guy to lose to Cena at a ppv, then they just sit there in the roster with no direction or purpose. These made men of the WWE now a days are to me, why the show sucks. Because there is a clear glass ceiling that none is allowed to break through, The WWE has spend literally millions of dollars on John Cena being "the face" of the WWE. The company has contracts with tons of organization with John Cena by name, to be blunt, they have invested too much in him to ever let him be second fiddle. This is also a huge problem because this also means he must remain a super face the entire time. Meaning he never turns and must be the clear good guy in almost every rivalry AND must be booked to win.

Why this sucks is because the WWE must work as a none stop Heel factory to face Cena. Not just a heel though, they make heels that are so stupid, so cheesy, so unwatchable, that the fans in comparison seem to cheer Cena. This is done because if you have a situation where you pit Cena against a clever heel, that is actually allows to do promos against him that arnt just trying with all their might to insult the fans, actually were being cheered over Cena...So now they take anyone with any crowd reaction and turn them into a bland heel with no character other than "Im a bad guy, and not a dipshit like each an every one of YOOUU" to face Cena. Thus, every budding new star is squashed and stomped out fast. Ryback has never recovered from his sudden Heel turn after Wrestlemania where again he was taken from the hottest new thing to a overly stupid, bland, terrible character that people would not miss if future endeavored.

If you want the WWE back to the glory days, it must go back to the days where hard work and skill actually mean something. Now a days its all about who you know, and how good you are matters jack and shit. In the Attitude Era and even in the RA era, the title was attainable, as was a main event push, if you were talented enough for it. Further you did not have every word you speak written for you...you were given a direction to take it, and left to it. This is why most of the top guys from that era started off as heels, and got popular as heels. Because they showed a level of mic genius that is literally never seen anymore in todays product. Todays dialog is overy scripted and just feels fake. Then there is how often someone forgets their lines and things start to fall apart fast, because Wrestlers have forgotten how to wing it, old school style. I miss real heels that could talk shit and make you WANT to see a heel, imagine that!! Now a days the WWE just thinks a heel is supposed to annoy you to death, to the point of making you want to watch something else...THAT IS NOT HEAT, its just stupidity.

TS, Ill cut off my rant here, but if you think the WWE is not that bad right now, I disagree. Sadly they have not delivered quality TV in years and it literally is due to a feeling of loyalty to it that I even still watch

/Thread

TakerFreak is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome