This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT! - Page 11 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 12-02-2013, 02:38 AM   #101 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
666_The_Game_666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,446
666_The_Game_666 666_The_Game_666 666_The_Game_666 666_The_Game_666 666_The_Game_666 666_The_Game_666 666_The_Game_666 666_The_Game_666 666_The_Game_666 666_The_Game_666
Default Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

They were doing good until Summersalm. Since then creative has taken a giant nose dive and now we are stuck with a Cena/Orton Unification Match no one cares about.
__________________

3× NBA Champion (1981, 1984, 1986)
3× NBA Most Valuable Player (1984–1986)
12× NBA All-Star (1980–1988, 1990–1992)
2× NBA Finals MVP (1984, 1986)
9× All-NBA First Team (1980–1988)
All-NBA Second Team (1990)
3× NBA All-Defensive Second Team (1982–1984)
NBA Rookie of the Year (1980)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (1980)
NBA All-Star Game MVP (1982)
3× Three-point Shootout champion (1986–1988)
21,791 Points
5,695 Assists
8,974 Rebounds
NBA's 50th Anniversary All-Time Team

33 Larry "Legend" Bird

Dave Meltzer > You

Follow Me On Twitter:@AirJordanFan93
666_The_Game_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-02-2013, 03:44 AM   #102 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
corporation2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 769
corporation2.0 corporation2.0 corporation2.0 corporation2.0 corporation2.0 corporation2.0
Default Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O Fenômeno View Post


Man stfu please..this is the second thread i've seen you whining about this...

GET OVER IT...

The crowd isn't happy with Orton right now, they paid fucking tickets, stop whining because they're shitting on Cena/Orton. Most of the crowds don't want to see those fucking two again.

WWE is supposedto be about the fans...they've clearly been ignoring the fans for years now. Shitting on a Cena/Orton match is a great way of showing the WWE how you feel..and it also shows what WWE thinks of their fans...they know we don't approve yet will continue to go along and not change a damn thing.
That is bullshit and you know it. There's a big difference between cheering your favorites and deliberately sabotaging the show.

The fact is, if it were the other way round and Bryan was the one getting these chants, most people on this forum would be in an uproar over the disrespect the crowd was showing. Yet because it's the Authority, that's perfectly acceptable.

Double standard much?
__________________

Speak of the devil and he shall appear...
corporation2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:40 AM   #103 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 804
prodandimitrow prodandimitrow prodandimitrow prodandimitrow
Default Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666_The_Game_666 View Post
They were doing good until Summersalm. Since then creative has taken a giant nose dive and now we are stuck with a Cena/Orton Unification Match no one cares about.
Whats more important is what it will lead to.Imo they are just trying to setup for an awesome wrestlemania and that is the reason we are getting unification.
__________________
[insert marky img here]
BOW DOWN TO THE NEW GOD OF WRESTLING BRAD MADDOX.
prodandimitrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:18 AM   #104 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 74
monoxide164
Default Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_It_Factor View Post
i may be wrong, but wasn't DB "demoted" so to speak because he wasn't drawing? smarks make a lot of noise which is probably why we all think their points of view reflect wrestling fans in general, but i was under the impression that db as a main eventer was hurting the ratings... maybe i'm wrong, though

i'm sure survivor series will do terrible numbers, though. partly because the big show should be NOWHERE near a main event, and the cena/adr feud was a.) random, b.) the same thing from like 2011, and c.) boring.
I don't think that's the case. I feel like the money they've made off Bryan in terms of merch alone proves that he's a draw. The kids love him; the adults love him; the smarks love him.

They really missed the boat here. And not in a Shelton Benjamin kind of way, either. Bryan was breaking as hard as (if not harder than) any star the WWE has ever seen.

Cena/Orton aren't carrying the product like they once were. If people aren't chanting for Bryan during their segments, they're audibly groaning (we'll throw the Big Show and Triple H into this category, too).

It's not just the smarks that want to see Bryan. The (at the risk of sounding corny) "WWE Universe" really loves this guy. It really loves Punk, too.

But here we are. At Orton/Cena, for the 1,000th time. And it's just a platform to get the WWE title back on Cena ("where it belongs").

I don't even hate Cena or Orton. I feel like both guys have a lot of value in certain contexts. Not against one another; not at this stage of their careers.

Bryan vs. Orton/Shield/HHH as a cohesive unit should still be a program. The Big Show should have never been included. He's a massive heap of pro wrestling trash. My friend's 90-year-old grandfather, who still watches pro wrestling, once said to my friend (his grandson) "When did they start crying in wrestling?" regarding The Big Show. Even 90-year-olds think he sucks, even if for different reasons.

If not that, then give me Bryan vs. Punk for the belt and give me face Cena/Orton against the Wyatts.
monoxide164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #105 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 74
monoxide164
Default Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corporation2.0 View Post
That is bullshit and you know it. There's a big difference between cheering your favorites and deliberately sabotaging the show.

The fact is, if it were the other way round and Bryan was the one getting these chants, most people on this forum would be in an uproar over the disrespect the crowd was showing. Yet because it's the Authority, that's perfectly acceptable.

Double standard much?
This is a strawman argument if I've ever seen one. You're creating a hypothetical situation that conforms to your agenda (that the fans are sabotaging the show). Bryan isn't getting those chants.

Want to know why Bryan isn't getting those chants? Because people WANT TO SEE HIM. Nobody cares about Randy Orton vs. John Cena AGAIN.

If the WWE doesn't want the crowd deliberately sabotaging the show, perhaps it should stop giving fans a reason to want to sabotage it.

What a whiny perspective you've just offered. "Hey! Hey you people sinking money into this product! Stop chanting for the guy you want to see!"
monoxide164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #106 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 10,221
birthday_massacre birthday_massacre birthday_massacre birthday_massacre birthday_massacre birthday_massacre birthday_massacre birthday_massacre birthday_massacre birthday_massacre birthday_massacre
Default Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666_The_Game_666 View Post
They were doing good until Summersalm. Since then creative has taken a giant nose dive and now we are stuck with a Cena/Orton Unification Match no one cares about.
And you know why that is right?

Its because summerslam was building up Daniel Bryan and Punk in main event feuds, then after SS the WWE dropped them to mid card feuds and put the big show, Orton and HHH in the main event, three people who the fans don't give two shits about.
birthday_massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios