Fuck Biast, CANADIAN'S MELTDOWN - Page 21 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #201 of 247 (permalink) Old 10-03-2013, 10:14 AM
TAR
#63notout
 
TAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 4,113
Points: 162
                     
Re: Fuck Biast, CANADIAN'S MELTDOWN

CM Punk pulls all the bitches.

I said this in the chatbox already, but I really wonder whether he tallys up how many bitches he's fucked.


Carlton Blues - Chicago Bulls - Manchester City
TAR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #202 of 247 (permalink) Old 10-03-2013, 10:16 AM
free thelad1985
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,908
Points: 227
                     
Re: Fuck Biast, CANADIAN'S MELTDOWN

well this thread is turning to shit.
shutupchico is offline  
post #203 of 247 (permalink) Old 10-03-2013, 10:27 AM
It helps if you read my posts in the voice of Nick Offerman
 
Axe Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hollerin' ducktales
Posts: 3,070
Points: 752
                     
Re: Fuck Biast, CANADIAN'S MELTDOWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutupchico View Post
well this thread is turning to shit.
What do you mean, is?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DesolationRow View Post
I used to be a structural linguist, but now I'm not Saussure.

Masochist walks up to a Sadist in a bar. "Hurt me," the Masochist pleads. The Sadist says, "No."

Initially I entered this thread looking to make chemistry jokes... However, I fear that they Argon.
Axe Cop is offline  
post #204 of 247 (permalink) Old 10-03-2013, 10:35 AM
free thelad1985
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,908
Points: 227
                     
Re: Fuck Biast, CANADIAN'S MELTDOWN

is as in wondering if punk keeps a tally on how many bitches he's fucked.
shutupchico is offline  
post #205 of 247 (permalink) Old 10-03-2013, 10:44 AM
It helps if you read my posts in the voice of Nick Offerman
 
Axe Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hollerin' ducktales
Posts: 3,070
Points: 752
                     
Re: Fuck Biast, CANADIAN'S MELTDOWN

Like there needs to be a tally



Quote:
Originally Posted by DesolationRow View Post
I used to be a structural linguist, but now I'm not Saussure.

Masochist walks up to a Sadist in a bar. "Hurt me," the Masochist pleads. The Sadist says, "No."

Initially I entered this thread looking to make chemistry jokes... However, I fear that they Argon.
Axe Cop is offline  
post #206 of 247 (permalink) Old 10-03-2013, 11:11 AM
free thelad1985
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,908
Points: 227
                     
Re: Fuck Biast, CANADIAN'S MELTDOWN

frivolous
shutupchico is offline  
post #207 of 247 (permalink) Old 10-03-2013, 11:18 AM
It helps if you read my posts in the voice of Nick Offerman
 
Axe Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hollerin' ducktales
Posts: 3,070
Points: 752
                     
Re: Fuck Biast, CANADIAN'S MELTDOWN

miveld would say friverlus. i am disappoint.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DesolationRow View Post
I used to be a structural linguist, but now I'm not Saussure.

Masochist walks up to a Sadist in a bar. "Hurt me," the Masochist pleads. The Sadist says, "No."

Initially I entered this thread looking to make chemistry jokes... However, I fear that they Argon.
Axe Cop is offline  
post #208 of 247 (permalink) Old 10-03-2013, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,516
Points: 36
                     
Re: Fuck Biast, CANADIAN'S MELTDOWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitMark View Post
Aunty, why do you take offence i call punk unattractive?
*Auntie, and I am not old enough to be your aunt. More like the sister that punches you in the mouth each time you say something stupid, which is daily.

You can say he's unattractive all you want, it's your opinion, however, your opinion happens to be a load of shit.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hogan’s got no hair on his chest? Only friend he’s got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #209 of 247 (permalink) Old 10-04-2013, 05:26 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
HitMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 935
Points: 24
     
Re: Fuck Biast, CANADIAN'S MELTDOWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
*Auntie, and I am not old enough to be your aunt. More like the sister that punches you in the mouth each time you say something stupid, which is daily.

You can say he's unattractive all you want, it's your opinion, however, your opinion happens to be a load of shit.


Aunty plz, calm down.

HitMark is offline  
post #210 of 247 (permalink) Old 10-04-2013, 05:30 AM
These Drugs are the new Drugs yeah?
 
StarJupes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hipster Mountain
Posts: 730
Points: 381
                     
Re: Fuck Biast, CANADIAN'S MELTDOWN

anty pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
Got a problem with my mate Joopz faggot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by THANOS View Post
Really I thought average size was 8 1/2 inches? Thought I read something like that before? But Fuck.. this is awesome, before I was happy to just get over average, now I'm laughing . Always wondered why Jenna always compliments me, thought she was just humoring me before .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
for sure. actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle
StarJupes is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome