25 year old virgin - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 08-09-2013, 11:00 AM   #51 (permalink)
Nine†een Nine†y Four
 
bleach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,006
bleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselves
Default Re: 25 year old virgin

Fru getting his slut on.
__________________
bleach is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-09-2013, 11:12 AM   #52 (permalink)
SUPERSTRING
 
Green Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 7,054
Green Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 25 year old virgin



Get yourself down the local whorehouse if you can't get it anywhere else
__________________
Green Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:41 AM   #53 (permalink)
Proud supporter of Pornstache da gawd.
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,015
Headliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on rep
Default Re: 25 year old virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJerichoFan View Post
Allow me to hire a traffic controller so he can direct your virgin penis into my ass.


Stay away from that OP. ^

Sooooo OP tell us about yourself? Are you cool? Smooth? Laid back? Skinny? Heavy Set? Corny? Shitty Attitude in general? Etc.
__________________

Headliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:50 AM   #54 (permalink)
Nine†een Nine†y Four
 
bleach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,006
bleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselvesbleach is making a name for themselves
Default Re: 25 year old virgin

Holy shit I didn't see that TJF comment
__________________
bleach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #55 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Striketeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,515
Striketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: 25 year old virgin

What is it about this forum and relationship help threads? Why would you ask people on a wrestling forum for advice pertaining to women? Not trying to put you down OP, but its just strange how frequent these threads pop up.
__________________
Striketeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:28 PM   #56 (permalink)
AnGOATio Cesaro
 
Harbinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,543
Harbinger has posts worth readingHarbinger has posts worth readingHarbinger has posts worth readingHarbinger has posts worth readingHarbinger has posts worth readingHarbinger has posts worth readingHarbinger has posts worth readingHarbinger has posts worth readingHarbinger has posts worth readingHarbinger has posts worth readingHarbinger has posts worth reading
Default Re: 25 year old virgin

Listen to Kleeblatt about getting out there and LiLou about being more forward. Both are very right. I volunteer a lot and there's really no better way to meet people. It' a ready made excuse to talk to girls without any awkward introductions or icebreakers which is what a lot of people (guys and girls) have trouble with. Plus doing something good should build your self esteem which is a must. There is literally nothing more important that self confidence!

Also, you have to let them know when you're interested. If you're just standing back and being polite, they might think "oh he's cool" and then go back to paying attention to the guy who's being the center of attention and making all these forward jokes. He may seem like an ass too you, but in reality he's just being fun and funny which is what girls want to be around.

It really does just come down to confidence. If you stop putting girls on a pedestal and start thinking "I'm awesome, they'd be lucky to be with me" then you can start to come out of your shell and be the center of attention and not give a fuck what they think, then you'll be more fun to be around and girls will want to talk to you and you can move on from there. Just don't get too cocky. That's a big n-o. I don't think that'd be a problem for you though.
__________________
#SAWFT


-N∙X∙T-

Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #57 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 890
hbkmickfan is an after thoughthbkmickfan is an after thought
Default Re: 25 year old virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post


Stay away from that OP. ^

Sooooo OP tell us about yourself? Are you cool? Smooth? Laid back? Skinny? Heavy Set? Corny? Shitty Attitude in general? Etc.
I'm kind of a goof actually, corny would be a way to describe me. I'm on the skinny side too.
hbkmickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:43 PM   #58 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 890
hbkmickfan is an after thoughthbkmickfan is an after thought
Default Re: 25 year old virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3VK View Post
Listen to Kleeblatt about getting out there and LiLou about being more forward. Both are very right. I volunteer a lot and there's really no better way to meet people. It' a ready made excuse to talk to girls without any awkward introductions or icebreakers which is what a lot of people (guys and girls) have trouble with. Plus doing something good should build your self esteem which is a must. There is literally nothing more important that self confidence!

Also, you have to let them know when you're interested. If you're just standing back and being polite, they might think "oh he's cool" and then go back to paying attention to the guy who's being the center of attention and making all these forward jokes. He may seem like an ass too you, but in reality he's just being fun and funny which is what girls want to be around.

It really does just come down to confidence. If you stop putting girls on a pedestal and start thinking "I'm awesome, they'd be lucky to be with me" then you can start to come out of your shell and be the center of attention and not give a fuck what they think, then you'll be more fun to be around and girls will want to talk to you and you can move on from there. Just don't get too cocky. That's a big n-o. I don't think that'd be a problem for you though.
Cockiness is one thing I don't need to worry about, not in this area.
hbkmickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #59 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: 25 year old virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbkmickfan View Post
I'm kind of a goof actually, corny would be a way to describe me. I'm on the skinny side too.
There's your problem right there. Woman aren't attracted to goofy, corny, skinny guys. You sound like a fucking sad case. You couldn't get a woman wet if you sprayed her with a high pressure hose. Better start lifting and getting some fucking confidence if you want to see panties drop for once in your life.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:47 PM   #60 (permalink)
Proud supporter of Pornstache da gawd.
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,015
Headliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on rep
Default Re: 25 year old virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Start lifting. bitches love a guy who lifts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
There's your problem right there. Woman aren't attracted to goofy, corny, skinny guys. You sound like a fucking sad case. You couldn't get a woman wet if you sprayed her with a high pressure hose. Better start lifting and getting some fucking confidence if you want to see panties drop for once in your life.
So predictable.
__________________

Headliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios