Conspiracy against Vince Russo from the mods on Wrestlingforum - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 04-11-2013, 12:45 PM   #71 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,285
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince Russo from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever Wolf View Post
Your argument back was blind Punk hate.
Not at all. I posted that as a possible reason why the fans miss the earlier days because Punk is a part of the current roster. I will not start a draw discussion but the numbers and ratings proved that the old school fans are not interested in Punk and that he is not better than the rest of the roster only because he acts like he is an Attitude Era star lost in this era
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #72 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
rkocenation2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 65
rkocenation2012 is an after thought
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince Russo from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Your time is up my time is now. You can't see me my time is now. It's the franchise, boy I'm shining now. You can't see me my time is now.

Difference is, I didn't pay to write that
__________________
rkocenation2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:52 PM   #73 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince Russo from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkocenation2012 View Post
Difference is, I didn't pay to write that
Probably because you can't.

Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #74 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
rkocenation2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 65
rkocenation2012 is an after thought
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince Russo from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Probably because you can't.

__________________
rkocenation2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #75 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missed
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince Russo from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Something tells me this is why the Russo threads get locked...
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #76 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
JoseDRiveraTCR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 9,585
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince Russo from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Something tells me this is why the Russo threads get locked...
Because they're either repetitive and/or stupid.
__________________
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #77 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missed
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince Russo from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 View Post
Because they're either repetitive and/or stupid.
It's like 1st graders arguing about who's dad can beat up the other...
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #78 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Bonny Bonny Banks
Posts: 885
Gaz. Gaz. Gaz. Gaz. Gaz. Gaz. Gaz.
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince Russo from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
It's like 1st graders arguing about who's dad can beat up the other...
First Grader #1: My Dad can beat up your dad!

First Grader #2: Oh yeah, my dad is your dad!

DAT SWERVE~!

__________________



Gaz. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:47 PM   #79 (permalink)
Moron
 
Shock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: England
Posts: 8,811
Shock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince Russo from the mods on Wrestlingforum

There's no conspiracy, most of the fans on here just aren't aware of how things really went down. Russo will always be a genius.
Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:56 PM   #80 (permalink)
I'll never be lonesome again.
 
L-DOPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London, UK
Posts: 4,958
L-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a push
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince Russo from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkocenation2012 View Post
Well if there are 10 threads about Vince Russo, perhaps that would indicate people would like to discuss Vince Russo, however any mention of him would appear to be censored immediately. Where is the sense in that?
You don't need 10 threads to talk about something, 10 threads talking about the same topic just takes up an unnecessary amount of forum space. Now tell me: 10 threads about the same topic, where's the sense in that?

You can talk about him in one thread you know, it honestly is not that difficult.
__________________


I'm a Laura Stevenson guy
L-DOPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios