Conspiracy against Vince ..... from the mods on Wrestlingforum - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 04-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #61 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
rkocenation2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 65
rkocenation2012 is an after thought
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince ..... from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
No, you are a troll for your recent posts in the wrestling section, which I called out there as well. Here I can just call you what you are: a fucking trolling mother fucker.

Oh, so because the way that I see wrestling doesn't conform to your gay smark philosophy I must be 'trolling'. Just because I don't like Daniel Bryan and my favourite wrestler is John Cena. Because I don't like matches that are full of meaningless reversals and go on forever and prefer sports entertainment and action, I must be 'trolling'. Get over yourself you prick, all the points I make are legitimate and you have no rebuttal to them except to call me a troll. I've created some geniunely interesting debate in the wrestling forum and I've been responsible for some of the most popular threads over the past few days, if I was here just to press people's buttons I'm sure other people would have picked up on it by now. Basically, just get fucked
__________________
rkocenation2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #62 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince ..... from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkocenation2012 View Post
Oh, so because the way that I see wrestling doesn't conform to your gay smark philosophy I must be 'trolling'. Just because I don't like Daniel Bryan and my favourite wrestler is John Cena. Because I don't like matches that are full of meaningless reversals and go on forever and prefer sports entertainment and action, I must be 'trolling'. Get over yourself you prick, all the points I make are legitimate and you have no rebuttal to them except to call me a troll. I've created some geniunely interesting debate in the wrestling forum and I've been responsible for some of the most popular threads over the past few days, if I was here just to press people's buttons I'm sure other people would have picked up on it by now. Basically, just get fucked
You described Bill Goldberg's return in this troll thread as being "monumental" and creaming over potential Goldberg v. Cena buy rates for a WM XXX main event () while going on to say that, "no one was bigger than Goldberg in his time". You have made zero legitimate points. I don't even know why you're talking about Daniel Bryan and John Cena because I didn't say anything negative about them.

Fucking troll mother fucker.

Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:25 PM   #63 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
..............'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,469
.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince ..... from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever Wolf View Post
you're living in the past.

stop living in the past.
Looking at the angry PG tough guy in your avatar I'm not surprised that some people still live in the past.

By this logic the classic wrestling section needs to be closed
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




.............. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:30 PM   #64 (permalink)
(ง ͠ ͟ʖ ͡)ง (ง ̀_́)ง
 
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Jolly 'ole England
Posts: 6,030
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth reading
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince ..... from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ......... View Post
Looking at the angry PG tough guy in your avatar I'm not surprised that some people still live in the past.

By this logic the classic wrestling section needs to be closed
Using logic anywhere near the word "wrestling"
__________________
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:33 PM   #65 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
rkocenation2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 65
rkocenation2012 is an after thought
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince ..... from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
You described Bill Goldberg's return in this troll thread as being "monumental" and creaming over potential Goldberg v. Cena buy rates for a WM XXX main event () while going on to say that, "no one was bigger than Goldberg in his time". You have made zero legitimate points. I don't even know why you're talking about Daniel Bryan and John Cena because I didn't say anything negative about them.

Fucking troll mother fucker.

Hilarious, all those points are entirely subjective, am I for some reason not entitled to have them? You do realise that the majority of the WWE fanbase are marks dont you? That if Goldberg was announced to return there would be massive fanfare over it. Limp-wristed little IWC geeks like you only make up a small fraction of the WWE audience. Just because you'd rather see Bryan face Punk in a one hour iron match don't presume everyone else would like to.

When I was in school in the late nineties Goldberg was easily the biggest name at the time. Of course Austin and Rock were huge too but Goldberg was by far the biggest. Incase you didn't know I'm from the UK where WCW was shown on free to air TV and WWE has always been on cable/digital/satelite services, so it was far more accesible to us at the time. Even despite that you could still make a case for Goldberg being absolutely one of the biggest stars of his era
__________________

Last edited by rkocenation2012 : 04-11-2013 at 12:43 PM.
rkocenation2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #66 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
..............'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,469
.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves.............. is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince ..... from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever Wolf View Post
Using logic anywhere near the word "wrestling"
So this is your excuse after realizing your post makes no sense?





inb4 using sense anywhere near the word wrestling
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




.............. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #67 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince ..... from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkocenation2012 View Post
Hilarious, all those points are entirely subjective, am I for some reason not entitled to have them? You do realise that the majority of the WWE fanbase are marks dont you? That if Goldberg was announced to return there would be massive fanfare over it. Limp-wristed little IWC geeks like you only make up a small fraction of the WWE audience. Just because you'd rather see Bryan face Punk in a one hour iron match don't presume everyone else would like to.

When I was in school in the late nineties Goldberg was easily the biggest name at the time. Of course Austin and Rock were huge too but Goldberg was by far the biggest. Incase you didn't know I'm from the UK where WCW was shown on free to air TV and WWE has always been on cable/digital/sattelite services, so it was far more accesible to us at the time. Even despite that you could still make a case for Goldberg being absolutely one of the biggest stars of his era
Why are you talking about Bryan and Punk? What do they have to do with anything we're talking about?

Half this:

Half this:

Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:40 PM   #68 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
rkocenation2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 65
rkocenation2012 is an after thought
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince ..... from the mods on Wrestlingforum

'Premium lifetime member'

__________________
rkocenation2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:40 PM   #69 (permalink)
(ง ͠ ͟ʖ ͡)ง (ง ̀_́)ง
 
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Jolly 'ole England
Posts: 6,030
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth readingSir Digby Chicken Caesar has posts worth reading
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince ..... from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ......... View Post
So this is your excuse after realizing your post makes no sense?





inb4 using sense anywhere near the word wrestling
Your argument back was blind Punk hate.

Realised i went too far by using a Simpsons quote to begin with.
__________________
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:44 PM   #70 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Conspiracy against Vince ..... from the mods on Wrestlingforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkocenation2012 View Post
'Premium lifetime member'

Your time is up my time is now. You can't see me my time is now. It's the franchise, boy I'm shining now. You can't see me my time is now.

Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios