Getting blanked - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 156 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Smarter Than The Average Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,526
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Getting blanked

Is something that really pisses me off. You know that moment when someone you know walks by and looks at you and you say hi to them and they completely act like you're invisible? That.

It pains me. Ignorant people pain me. Like do you think you're better than me? That I acknowledged your presence and now you 're some sort of big shot? Well you're not. You're an ignorant cunt. Its about time I got this off my chest cause I'm sick of living in fear of being blanked and thinking I'm too weird for you to acknowledge in public.

Honestly, someday someone is gonna push me over the edge and you know what? I'm just gonna get in their face and say "HI FUCKER! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M KB."

Someday, it will happen and damn, will it feel good.
King Bebe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 156 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 07:15 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,970
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Getting blanked

repped. i fucking hate these kind of people. no respect. they used to do this in my high school after summer break, you come back and some of those pussies that you use to talk to or "give daps" walk by and act like they dont know you anymore. I'm too real for that fake shit. Top reason why i hated that bitch ass school


Quote:
Originally Posted by KB View Post

Honestly, someday someone is gonna push me over the edge and you know what? I'm just gonna get in their face and say "HI FUCKER! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M KB."
best thing you can do honesty. Put em on the spot for it. Bet you they feel stupid as fuck afterwards.
Chi Town Punk is offline  
post #3 of 156 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 07:15 PM
I put the "W" in WWE!
 
cesaro_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: US
Posts: 10,873
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting blanked

that's strange, how did this thread get started? I don't see any OP

how good is this "friend" of yours OP? like, a girl/guy you asked out and now she/he is ignoring you because she/he doesn't want to date you? what's the circumstances?

Join the Greatest Group on WF: Cesaro World Order




The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
post #4 of 156 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 07:19 PM
GOAT
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting blanked

Never happened to me.

BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
post #5 of 156 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
Smarter Than The Average Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,526
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting blanked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
that's strange, how did this thread get started? I don't see any OP

how good is this "friend" of yours OP? like, a girl/guy you asked out and now she/he is ignoring you because she/he doesn't want to date you? what's the circumstances?
Not friends. Just people I know. People I went to school with. I always try to say hi to avoid awkwardness but you know, if I'm too embarrassing for you then you can get fucked.

I just don't understand what their problem is.
King Bebe is offline  
post #6 of 156 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 07:21 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting blanked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB View Post
Honestly, someday someone is gonna push me over the edge and you know what? I'm just gonna get in their face and say "HI FUCKER! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M KB."
DualShock is offline  
post #7 of 156 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 07:22 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Drafting Class
Posts: 8,203
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting blanked

Happened to me once because I dumb enough to call out this chick I barely knew in Spanish class...... Totally blanked and what was worse was that her friend noticed me get blanked and could only quickly look away and pretend she hadn't to spare us both the embarrassment..... Painful.
Mountain Rushmore is offline  
post #8 of 156 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 07:23 PM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On loan to WF for Xmas
Posts: 3,822
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting blanked

OP once made this rant:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...y-awkward.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB View Post
I always had a problem feeling comfortable and talking to people. I'm the type of guy that would walk straight past you unless you said hi to me. I think most people think I'm rude because I don't talk that much. I don't consider myself shy, I just like to keep to myself, you know? If you don't talk to me, we won't start the conversation. Theres been times when I said hi to people and they blinded me and I guess I just hate that feeling of being ignored.

Unless we're close, chances are I won't talk that much. Theres been times where I've been with a group of people and they're all there talking to each other and I just feel awkward and decide to check my phone or something. Does this make me a dick?
A lot of hypocrisy going on here.



Andre is offline  
post #9 of 156 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
Smarter Than The Average Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,526
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting blanked

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DARK ANDRE View Post
OP once made this rant:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...y-awkward.html



A lot of hypocrisy going on here.
How is it hypocritical if you changed your ways dipshit?
King Bebe is offline  
post #10 of 156 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 07:29 PM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On loan to WF for Xmas
Posts: 3,822
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Getting blanked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB View Post
How is it hypocritical if you changed your ways dipshit? You gonna research that, Einstein?
It's hypocritical because you once complained about not being accepted when behaving like that. You of all people should be able to understand/empathise with that type of behaviour, if not then you're a hypocrite for slating others for doing something that you have done yourself.



Andre is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome