froot... GROUNDED? - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 03-18-2013, 07:33 PM   #31 (permalink)
_________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,141
Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000
Default Re: froot... GROUNDED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
You're missing an s,Shithead.
wz spkin street n/or tex, yeh, u fukin muksavij.

Bet yo mama byz yo lunch wit ha ass.
__________________
Anark is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-18-2013, 07:35 PM   #32 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 18,802
Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: froot... GROUNDED?

i await kobra bumping this thread in about 6 months.
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:45 PM   #33 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,681
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: froot... GROUNDED?

Speaking in street and using the word wanker?
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:48 PM   #34 (permalink)
_________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,141
Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000
Default Re: froot... GROUNDED?

Oh just shut up and build me a giant 3D triangle.
__________________
Anark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:49 PM   #35 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Hank Scorpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,905
Hank Scorpio 4501 - 5000Hank Scorpio 4501 - 5000Hank Scorpio 4501 - 5000Hank Scorpio 4501 - 5000Hank Scorpio 4501 - 5000Hank Scorpio 4501 - 5000Hank Scorpio 4501 - 5000Hank Scorpio 4501 - 5000Hank Scorpio 4501 - 5000Hank Scorpio 4501 - 5000Hank Scorpio 4501 - 5000
Default Re: froot... GROUNDED?

Tough parenting is best parenting
__________________
Hank Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:53 PM   #36 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,681
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: froot... GROUNDED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Oh just shut up and build me a giant 3D triangle.
I won't build nothing,You once said the pyramids were built by slaves.

Now get back to work slave,My glorious 3D triangle won't build itself.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #37 (permalink)
_________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,141
Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000
Default Re: froot... GROUNDED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
You once said
Somebody once said I was the Saviour of Rants.

They were obviously wrong because you're still here.
__________________
Anark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #38 (permalink)
There are many copies... and they have a plan.
Premium
 
SrsLii's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: At home
Posts: 1,055
SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000
Default Re: froot... GROUNDED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
BULLY giving women respect? No you've got it all wrong,People like BULLY will meet legit cunts who kick him in the balls and BULLY will apologize to those cunts even if he did nothing wrong and walk away.BULLY is just a tool for feminists and that rotten concept known as chivalry and treats women as if they are all special to an extent he treats them like children making sure he doesn't piss them off and always sugar coats what he says to most of them.Though yeah if you want to get pussy and be treated like a tool from females take advice from BULLY.

Come at me.
I would, but you'd just push me down and take my hairband.
SrsLii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #39 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: FandanGOAT Club House with the rest of FandanGOAT Nation
Posts: 3,006
Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500
Default Re: froot... GROUNDED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
BULLY giving women respect? No you've got it all wrong,People like BULLY will meet legit cunts who kick him in the balls and BULLY will apologize to those cunts even if he did nothing wrong and walk away.BULLY is just a tool for feminists and that rotten concept known as chivalry and treats women as if they are all special to an extent he treats them like children making sure he doesn't piss them off and always sugar coats what he says to most of them.Though yeah if you want to get pussy and be treated like a tool from females take advice from BULLY.

Come at me.
G
e
e
K
__________________

All Hail the King
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:03 PM   #40 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,681
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: froot... GROUNDED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Somebody once said I was the Saviour of Rants.

They were obviously wrong because you're still here.
lolsaviourofrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
I would, but you'd just push me down and take my hairband.
Yeah,You clowns are going to keep repeating the same rubbish to me thinking what I did was "wrong".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
G
e
e
K
You like Superman,Shut up.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios