SinJackal WTF dude?! - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 02-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #31 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,028
DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500
Default Re: SinJackal WTF dude?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
1 - How is it "crap" though? This is the problem I have: you simply refuse to respond to a criticism for two childishly unjustifiable reasons. Had it simply been the case of "Well, here's what I say to this, and this other argument, and that argument", maybe I would actually grasp where you're coming from in the OP, and thus, perhaps even support you in your initial problem.

Instead, you've just made things worse for yourself by veering early off-topic to your own argument and instigate what we see before us. Look at me: whenever I go into one of your threads, I don't wan't to look at DualShock as a user in whole, I want to look your individual posts; relating back to the over-arking theme of unnecessaries.

2 - It's months old, nobody was eventually phased by it and nobody cares. Also, off-topic. Also, I haven't done any of the latter things you mentioned in god-knows.

3 - Y'know, I will admit, there's a lot of instances where I do seem like a white knight when it comes to involvements with you. That's not strictly because I usually am that way in threads, but rather it's because you are the most unnecessarily rude person on this site I have ever seen. About a week and a half ago, I saw you call another user's entire family "retards" because he talked about one person getting a tattoo. Pathetic.

It's things like these that make you out to be so easily antagonizable, and thus, motivate me to argue against your behaviour. It doesn't matter if your posts are good, or how much effort you put in: you're still a dick.

Also, off-topic. Also, I see you haven't noticed the join date.

4 - I don't post it to put on display for the world to see, I use it as a referential tool; to demonstrate to kobra his obsessive nature with trying to get me to snap, and as it slowly builds with time, so does his motivation hopefully wither away in equal proportion, as he looks upon how much effort he's putting in for nothing.

Also, off-topic.

Noticing another re-occurring theme here at all?
1. Yes it is crap. You posted how it was unnecessary because it was one single quote by SinJackal. Well, it doesn't have to be a wall of text to the topic posted by him, 9 or 10 posts or a PM. If one tiny post was enough to prove that it's okay for him that a father applies lotion to his daughter why should I wait until he posts something similar again? If you think this rant is unnecessary report it or GTFO. Anybody can here make a thread about anything, it's up to the staff if the thread will be closed and it's up to other members how this thread will be received and a solid number here disagrees with the Hulkster, SinJackal and everybody who thinks the same way so your bitching and your argument is invalid

2. It doesn't matter if you haven't done those things for a long time, the bottom line you did it 3-4 times (and I don't know how many times you did this without my knowledge), the times where you act happy, avoid any confrontation, where you need to fire back but instead reply with a MLP GIF but then fire back behind "this person's back" via PM to other users how a certain user is bad because you don't want to ruin your happy gimmick if you reply directly in the thread.

3. Nice try. This certain user made fun of his uncle too, portraying him as a drunk redneck so I joined the fun. and if that bothers you so much you had the time to reply and to report. You didn't and now you come with this story only because somebody told you that your rants critic gimmick sucks (I call it a gimmick because you did this shit in 4 other threads)
and even if I act like a dick, I at least made myself look like a dick when I'm confronted in a thread, I'm not like someone here who acts like he's nice like Jesus but 5 minutes later posts the opposite in the chatbox or PM. But I will try to act in the future more ladylike in the rants

4. LOL if you post it on a monthly basis you get the opposite. If you want to prove that kobra puts so much effort for nothing you would ignore him. By posting it multiple times you just proved that he achieves what he wants
Keep up the good work kobra, it works
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/



Last edited by DualShock : 02-24-2013 at 04:30 PM.
DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-24-2013, 05:12 PM   #32 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,601
Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500
Default Re: SinJackal WTF dude?!

Um didn't you go on some rant a few months back about how a user saying he was back was unnecessary and pointless?
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:23 PM   #33 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000
Default Re: SinJackal WTF dude?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
1. Yes it is crap. You posted how it was unnecessary because it was one single quote by SinJackal. Well, it doesn't have to be a wall of text to the topic posted by him, 9 or 10 posts or a PM. If one tiny post was enough to prove that it's okay for him that a father applies lotion to his daughter why should I wait until he posts something similar again? If you think this rant is unnecessary report it or GTFO. Anybody can here make a thread about anything, it's up to the staff if the thread will be closed and it's up to other members how this thread will be received and a solid number here disagrees with the Hulkster, SinJackal and everybody who thinks the same way so your bitching and your argument is invalid

2. It doesn't matter if you haven't done those things for a long time, the bottom line you did it 3-4 times (and I don't know how many times you did this without my knowledge), the times where you act happy, avoid any confrontation, where you need to fire back but instead reply with a MLP GIF but then fire back behind "this person's back" via PM to other users how a certain user is bad because you don't want to ruin your happy gimmick if you reply directly in the thread.

3. Nice try. This certain user made fun of his uncle too, portraying him as a drunk redneck so I joined the fun. and if that bothers you so much you had the time to reply and to report. You didn't and now you come with this story only because somebody told you that your rants critic gimmick sucks (I call it a gimmick because you did this shit in 4 other threads)
and even if I act like a dick, I at least made myself look like a dick when I'm confronted in a thread, I'm not like someone here who acts like he's nice like Jesus but 5 minutes later posts the opposite in the chatbox or PM. But I will try to act in the future more ladylike in the rants

4. LOL if you post it on a monthly basis you get the opposite. If you want to prove that kobra puts so much effort for nothing you would ignore him. By posting it multiple times you just proved that he achieves what he wants
Keep up the good work kobra, it works
lol. Froot has been exposed. It was a facade the whole time.

__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:51 PM   #34 (permalink)
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,228
scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000
Default Re: SinJackal WTF dude?!

__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #35 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,028
DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500
Default Re: SinJackal WTF dude?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Um didn't you go on some rant a few months back about how a user saying he was back was unnecessary and pointless?
I posted something unnecessary and pointless in the rants section. What's your point?
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:19 PM   #36 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,199
Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000
Default Re: SinJackal WTF dude?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
2. It doesn't matter if you haven't done those things for a long time, the bottom line you did it 3-4 times (and I don't know how many times you did this without my knowledge), the times where you act happy, avoid any confrontation, where you need to fire back but instead reply with a MLP GIF but then fire back behind "this person's back" via PM to other users how a certain user is bad because you don't want to ruin your happy gimmick if you reply directly in the thread.
Are there links to this? If so, that is funny. Like, really funny.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:58 PM   #37 (permalink)
GET OUT OF HERE SPIRITS
 
MADDOXITRON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cave
Posts: 9,105
MADDOXITRON 11001 - 11500MADDOXITRON 11001 - 11500MADDOXITRON 11001 - 11500MADDOXITRON 11001 - 11500MADDOXITRON 11001 - 11500MADDOXITRON 11001 - 11500MADDOXITRON 11001 - 11500MADDOXITRON 11001 - 11500MADDOXITRON 11001 - 11500MADDOXITRON 11001 - 11500MADDOXITRON 11001 - 11500
Default Re: SinJackal WTF dude?!

__________________
MADDOXITRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:05 AM   #38 (permalink)
No One You Know
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere in the Atlantic
Posts: 5,637
NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500
Default Re: SinJackal WTF dude?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot's Sig
__________________
---
★ "Life isn't about staying dry, it's about learning how to play in the rain." ★


NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:19 AM   #39 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Samoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,255
Samoon 4001 - 4500Samoon 4001 - 4500Samoon 4001 - 4500Samoon 4001 - 4500Samoon 4001 - 4500Samoon 4001 - 4500Samoon 4001 - 4500Samoon 4001 - 4500Samoon 4001 - 4500Samoon 4001 - 4500Samoon 4001 - 4500
Default Re: SinJackal WTF dude?!

Nice name change Noyk. Definitely better than your other user name.
__________________




Credit: CHAMPviaDQ
Samoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:37 AM   #40 (permalink)
No One You Know
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere in the Atlantic
Posts: 5,637
NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500
Default Re: SinJackal WTF dude?!

Thanks Samoon, I just found out it meant... something in Punjabi, had to change it.
__________________
---
★ "Life isn't about staying dry, it's about learning how to play in the rain." ★


NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios