Fake Female posters ? or just classless Women? - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 02-21-2013, 11:21 AM   #31 (permalink)
Keep you lovin' brother happy
 
Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: A pavement in Glasgow with alcohol poisioning
Posts: 3,399
Craig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Fake Female posters ? or just classless Women?

You're from Scotland, classless foul mouthed woman should be the norm to you son.
__________________

Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-21-2013, 11:22 AM   #32 (permalink)
free miveld
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,576
shutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Fake Female posters ? or just classless Women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart Break Kid View Post
im not saying its any better but generally speaking its more accepted men will be vulgar and crude and we get a by for it because were the more immature sex and women should know better.

now im not syaing i dont cuss because of course i do and ive said offensive things off the cuff in the moment... but when ur typing on a forum you have the edit function you also have the chance to re read what you write before sending it... and for a Women to be speaking like that knowingly and wanting people to read her using such words is disgusting.
i hear what you're saying. there's nothing wrong with liking women with class, or without class if that's what u prefer. your problem with this rant is u mention fake female and cat in the same breath, when it's obvious she's legit, while there's plenty of fakes running around. u shot yourself in the foot right off the bat. my recommendation, edit out the mention of cat, and find an example by someone else, it shouldn't be hard.
shutupchico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:22 AM   #33 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
razzathereaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 793
razzathereaver needs to make some friendsrazzathereaver needs to make some friendsrazzathereaver needs to make some friendsrazzathereaver needs to make some friendsrazzathereaver needs to make some friendsrazzathereaver needs to make some friendsrazzathereaver needs to make some friendsrazzathereaver needs to make some friendsrazzathereaver needs to make some friends
Default Re: Fake Female posters ? or just classless Women?

Did we time travel back to the 1950s?
razzathereaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #34 (permalink)
I put the "W" in WWE!
 
cesaro_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 10,026
cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Fake Female posters ? or just classless Women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
You're from Scotland, classless foul mouthed woman should be the norm to you son.
Haha

Where did you get your avatar OP. Did you draw that?
__________________
"Little Jiminy Cricket"; Fantasy Wrestling Leauge




The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:27 AM   #35 (permalink)
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,318
scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Fake Female posters ? or just classless Women?

FROM A WOMEN
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #36 (permalink)
Tony's TNA schedule checker
 
Tony's Biggest Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 464
Tony's Biggest Fan has DAT HEATTony's Biggest Fan has DAT HEATTony's Biggest Fan has DAT HEATTony's Biggest Fan has DAT HEAT
Default Re: Fake Female posters ? or just classless Women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
You're from Scotland, classless foul mouthed woman should be the norm to you son.
A friend of mine had a night out in Dundee recently he said he could of mistaken alot of the local population for gorilla's
__________________
Tony's Biggest Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #37 (permalink)
Stopping The Show
 
Hart Break Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Glas Vegas
Posts: 1,912
Hart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friends
Default Re: Fake Female posters ? or just classless Women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutupchico View Post
i hear what you're saying. there's nothing wrong with liking women with class, or without class if that's what u prefer. your problem with this rant is u mention fake female and cat in the same breath, when it's obvious she's legit, while there's plenty of fakes running around. u shot yourself in the foot right off the bat. my recommendation, edit out the mention of cat, and find an example by someone else, it shouldn't be hard.
I dont know who is fake and real though i just wondered why SOME women on here choose to use such words that they so obviously wouldnt use in real life or talk in a manner that they wouldnt in real life conversation.

Faggot is a horrible word no matter who it is coming from, but every girl i know for a fact would tell me off if i used that word in real life, and some guys would and the rest wouldnt take much notice.

So i know for a fact all the females i know would never say such a word in conversation and i imagine most women with any moral compass wouldnt either... and i get the feeling the same would go for the girls who use such words on here... theyll type it on here but i dare say would never utter the word in real life.
__________________
Hart Break Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:35 AM   #38 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
LovelyElle890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: California
Posts: 704
LovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friendsLovelyElle890 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Fake Female posters ? or just classless Women?

Why would a woman type classy comments on here, when guys on this forum are so annoying and some of the most disrespectful tools on the planet? Constantly telling female posters "I know you are not a real woman" or starting drama queenish fights with them, and telling women how they should feel and the correct way you should respond on a forum as a woman. Personally, I question whether some of the men on this forum are actually men from the way they whine and start drama.

At the end of the day, women speak classy and cater to men that treat us well. You want one to talk nice to you on this forum? Then rep her every chance you get, in any discussion that you notice she has posted in quote her and respond with "finally, a queen has made an appearance" or "the best queen in the world has posted."

__________________
LovelyElle890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:37 AM   #39 (permalink)
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,318
scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Fake Female posters ? or just classless Women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart Break Kid View Post
I dont know who is fake and real though i just wondered why SOME women on here choose to use such words that they so obviously wouldnt use in real life or talk in a manner that they wouldnt in real life conversation.

Faggot is a horrible word no matter who it is coming from, but every girl i know for a fact would tell me off if i used that word in real life, and some guys would and the rest wouldnt take much notice.

So i know for a fact all the females i know would never say such a word in conversation and i imagine most women with any moral compass wouldnt either... and i get the feeling the same would go for the girls who use such words on here... theyll type it on here but i dare say would never utter the word in real life.
shut up faggot
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #40 (permalink)
free miveld
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,576
shutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Fake Female posters ? or just classless Women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyElle890 View Post
Why would a woman type classy comments on here, when guys on this forum are so annoying and some of the most disrespectful tools on the planet? Constantly telling female posters "I know you are not a real woman" or starting drama queenish fights with them, and telling women how they should feel and the correct way you should respond on a forum as a woman. Personally, I question whether some of the men on this forum are actually men from the way they whine and start drama.

At the end of the day, women speak classy and cater to men that treat us well. You want one to talk nice to you on this forum? Then rep her every chance you get, in any discussion that you notice she has posted in quote her and respond with "finally, a queen has made an appearance" or "the best queen in the world has posted."

op, if u mentioned this poster here, you'd have more success.
shutupchico is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios