That Bastard HeavensGate - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 02-13-2013, 01:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 32,657
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: That Bastard HeavensGate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Talking about fighters though
We can switch the topic. ...done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Mystery Man View Post
One of my many regrets is never playing a next gen Star Wars game.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Needs to be played. Legit the best thing ever.
__________________
A practical application of an abstract ideal.
Born of a dream to create a reality.
Hayley Seydoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-13-2013, 02:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: That Bastard HeavensGate

I thought the force unleashed was a great game. certainly better than the reviews would suggest.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude
 
blarg_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: My giant Igloo with built-in Wi-Fi
Posts: 3,677
blarg_ 8001 - 8500blarg_ 8001 - 8500blarg_ 8001 - 8500blarg_ 8001 - 8500blarg_ 8001 - 8500blarg_ 8001 - 8500blarg_ 8001 - 8500blarg_ 8001 - 8500blarg_ 8001 - 8500blarg_ 8001 - 8500blarg_ 8001 - 8500
Default Re: That Bastard HeavensGate

It can't commence because KOTOR is the best Star Wars game ever made, nothing can follow that.


I would give an an honorable mention to Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire. HUGELY underrated for it's time. (dat Death Star mission )
__________________
blarg_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Mister Mystery Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 1,751
Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarg_ View Post
It can't commence because KOTOR is the best Star Wars game ever made, nothing can follow that.


I would give an an honorable mention to Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire. HUGELY underrated for it's time. (dat Death Star mission )
I was just about to ask what the best Star Wars game was.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
__________________
Yes I'm a part of The IWC. No we don't all share the same opinions you idiot!!
Mister Mystery Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Posts: 5,127
Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500
Default Re: That Bastard HeavensGate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Talking about fighters though
I played my fair share of terrible fighters. Like Primal Rage & Time Killers. I even got a kick out of WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game.

Mostly I spent my time with good ones though. I played a lot of Killer Instinct, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Mortal Kombat II, X-Men Vs. Street Fighter & of course Street Fighter 2.

I was pretty good at quite a few fighters on a local level. Now with the internet & being able to see the best of the best, especially on Capcom fighters, the guys from the West Coast are insane. No way I could compete at that level.

When you're making a living off of tournament winnings & are breaking down games by THE FRAME then you're on another level. I have no interest in trying to pursue something like that. I kind of lost my interest in competitive gaming because everyone on-line is so toxic. It's hard to play anything when the other morons all have mics & shit or send you hate mail when they lose. It's just a mountain of immaturity, I don't really want to deal with it. I mostly play single player games nowadays on consoles. Big fan of the X-Box Live Arcade.

It was different when you were at the arcade & could see everyone face-to-face. People were a lot more civil, especially to the people much bigger than them.
Coffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Mister Mystery Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 1,751
Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000
Default

If anyone has an iPhone or iPad and like wrestling games I suggest they get this.




Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
__________________
Yes I'm a part of The IWC. No we don't all share the same opinions you idiot!!
Mister Mystery Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:25 AM   #17 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: That Bastard HeavensGate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
I played my fair share of terrible fighters. Like Primal Rage & Time Killers. I even got a kick out of WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game.

Mostly I spent my time with good ones though. I played a lot of Killer Instinct, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Mortal Kombat II, X-Men Vs. Street Fighter & of course Street Fighter 2.

I was pretty good at quite a few fighters on a local level. Now with the internet & being able to see the best of the best, especially on Capcom fighters, the guys from the West Coast are insane. No way I could compete at that level.

When you're making a living off of tournament winnings & are breaking down games by THE FRAME then you're on another level. I have no interest in trying to pursue something like that. I kind of lost my interest in competitive gaming because everyone on-line is so toxic. It's hard to play anything when the other morons all have mics & shit or send you hate mail when they lose. It's just a mountain of immaturity, I don't really want to deal with it. I mostly play single player games nowadays on consoles. Big fan of the X-Box Live Arcade.

It was different when you were at the arcade & could see everyone face-to-face. People were a lot more civil, especially to the people much bigger than them.
As far as bad fighters go, one that immediately springs to mind is eternal champions on genesis. It was awful then, im sure itd be even worse today.

The only game I was ever any good at in tournaments was tekken 3, I just chose the chaarcters that countered and did subtle variations of the ten hit combos, especially ones that mix low and high or stop half way through and execute a grab. there are some insane players out there though.

I remember being a big fan of the bloody roar games when they came out too.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:29 AM   #18 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Mister Mystery Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 1,751
Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000Mister Mystery Man 501 - 1000
Default

Eternal Champions CD was the the shit. Emulate that shit bruh, you'll like it.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
__________________
Yes I'm a part of The IWC. No we don't all share the same opinions you idiot!!
Mister Mystery Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:58 AM   #19 (permalink)
Moron
 
Wig Splitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Sunset Sarsaparilla Town
Posts: 1,222
Wig Splitter wants to be bannedWig Splitter wants to be bannedWig Splitter wants to be bannedWig Splitter wants to be bannedWig Splitter wants to be bannedWig Splitter wants to be banned
Default Re: That Bastard HeavensGate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
As far as bad fighters go, one that immediately springs to mind is eternal champions on genesis. It was awful then, im sure itd be even worse today.

The only game I was ever any good at in tournaments was tekken 3, I just chose the chaarcters that countered and did subtle variations of the ten hit combos, especially ones that mix low and high or stop half way through and execute a grab. there are some insane players out there though.

I remember being a big fan of the bloody roar games when they came out too.


Bakuryu the GOAT.
Wig Splitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:08 AM   #20 (permalink)
DEZ
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 26,688
MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500
Default Re: That Bastard HeavensGate

Tekken 3 is my favorite fighting game. Heihachi being my guy that I beat people's faces in the best. Law and Jin were great too.
__________________
:GARRETT
MrMister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios