Catalanotto - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 136 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:29 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Catalanotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post


Do I really need to explain it to you?

I am hoping you are trolling and not really this fucking dense. I know you have a hatred for a girl on the net you have never met but try to put that aside and think, McFly.


Either way, we are discussing Resident Evil now, so, kindly, shut the fuck up.
Why would I have a hatred for you? I have simply asked how this was a red rep rant, and you have gone off the grid trying to paint anyone who questions you as butthurt per the usual. Except I'm not butthurt because you've never really done anything to me. Whatever.

Glass Shatters is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 136 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:29 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Catalanotto

Is it just going to be a straight port of the 3ds version? or will it have added features

BULLY is offline  
post #23 of 136 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:32 PM
°Ole! °Ole! °Ole!
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 23,658
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Catalanotto

It'll have some added features, but they aren't known yet.

Is Tomb Raider your thing? The new gameplay trailer is fucking awesome. Good way to keep busy until RE: Revelations.

Sephiroth is offline  
post #24 of 136 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:36 PM
GO RED WINGS
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Catalanotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Why would I have a hatred for you? I have simply asked how this was a red rep rant, and you have gone off the grid trying to paint anyone who questions you as butthurt per the usual. Except I'm not butthurt because you've never really done anything to me. Whatever.




I can fucking guarantee you that if I had sent this guy a PM in response to how much I 'don't care about rep' after receiving a red rep, you would be right in here laughing away at how much I care because I took the time to send the person a message telling them how much I don't care.

Go the fuck away, your constant need to try to start arguments with me is fucking boring. I am now going to skip your lame posts. One day, the wedge up your asshole will be gone, and you wont be so angry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Is it just going to be a straight port of the 3ds version? or will it have added features


It has some new features like 1080p graphics.

Can't fucking wait.


CHRIS REDFIELD


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #25 of 136 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:38 PM
San Francisco Giants 2010,2012 and 2014 World Series Champs.
 
Triple Ho Ho Ho.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Listening to Hunter Pence drop F-bombs in the locker room.
Posts: 16,338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Catalanotto

Op looks to be gotten too.


San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
Triple Ho Ho Ho. is offline  
post #26 of 136 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:39 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Catalanotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
It'll have some added features, but they aren't known yet.

Is Tomb Raider your thing? The new gameplay trailer is fucking awesome. Good way to keep busy until RE: Revelations.

Yeah definitely, I had a look at the video in that thread in the v/g section. Looks dope. BIG step up from the last one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post








It has some new features like 1080p graphics.

Can't fucking wait.


CHRIS REDFIELD
I've been playing through re1 again forgot how fucking difficult that game was compared with the others. FUCKING AWESOME THOUGH


Last edited by BULLY; 02-12-2013 at 11:44 PM.
BULLY is offline  
post #27 of 136 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Catalanotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post


I can fucking guarantee you that if I had sent this guy a PM in response to how much I 'don't care about rep' after receiving a red rep, you would be right in here laughing away at how much I care because I took the time to send the person a message telling them how much I don't care.

Go the fuck away, your constant need to try to start arguments with me is fucking boring. I am now going to skip your lame posts. One day, the wedge up your asshole will be gone, and you wont be so angry.

Once again, you have dodged the questions presented to you and instead resort to personal insults to disguise your extreme level of duncery. This is like the third or fourth time I've ever gotten into a legitimate discussion or dialogue with you and I always try to start arguments with you although being here about 7 months? I'm actually really surprised you didn't call me a "faggot" for a fresh and rejuvenating zest to your posting history.
Glass Shatters is offline  
post #28 of 136 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:45 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Catalanotto


BULLY is offline  
post #29 of 136 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:46 PM
777
Paid My Dues
 
777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cave of the Great Spirit
Posts: 7,561
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Catalanotto

Cat can be a mega-bitch, but that's part of what makes her a great addition to this community. Almost always read her posts, for better or worse.


I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline  
post #30 of 136 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:48 PM
GO RED WINGS
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Catalanotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Yeah definitely, I had a look at the video in that thread in the v/g section. Looks dope. BIG step up from the last one.



I've been playing through re1 again forgot how fucking difficult that game was compared with the others. FUCKING AWESOME THOUGH
Chris' game > Jill's game


I like how they gave him less slots and no lockpick so you have to actually try harder to beat the game.

They fucking hand Jill the end of the game on a silver platter.


OH, HEY, HERE IS A LOCKPICK, 2 EXTRA INVENTORY SLOTS, AND A GRENADE LAUNCHER


Was always legit creeped out by the guardhouse basement song. Fuck.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome