Expectnomercy316 - Page 18 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 02-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #171 (permalink)
_________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,140
Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000
Default Re: Expectnomercy316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
You think you're unique or something?
I don't understand the question.
__________________
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-09-2013, 05:22 PM   #172 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,700
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Expectnomercy316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
I don't understand the question.
Don't then.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:54 PM   #173 (permalink)
THAT'S MY PURSE, I DON'T KNOW YOU
 
froot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bucketheadland
Posts: 2,970
froot 9501 - 10000froot 9501 - 10000froot 9501 - 10000froot 9501 - 10000froot 9501 - 10000froot 9501 - 10000froot 9501 - 10000froot 9501 - 10000froot 9501 - 10000froot 9501 - 10000froot 9501 - 10000
Default Re: Expectnomercy316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expectnomercy316 View Post
Don't bring my mom into this, you probably got molested by your father that's why your are so fucked up. Was he a priest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Your mother made a mistake.

Yeah, he was gonna pull out in time and jizz on her tits.

Yeah.
Uh oh...
__________________
froot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:26 PM   #174 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Samoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,189
Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000
Default Re: Expectnomercy316

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
That's pretty weird. Okay. So it's not so much about his shit opinions as it is about the fact that he's weird and creepy and possibly retarded.
Yeah that more or less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expectnomercy316 View Post
When the fuck did i make a rant about women? you stupid fag
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...n-bitches.html

Quote:
talking about how i copy my posts from another website. Like who the fuck does that, your argument sucks.
Someone as stupid as you.

Quote:
And you are clearly still pissed about the Millito argument we had. Just stop crying and move on!!!
I never had a Millito argument with you, that quote was just an example of your stupidity.

Quote:
Carvalho is one of the greatest defenders of all time. There is a reason why Mourinho always buys him when he moves to another club. He even said that he was one the main reason had big success with Chelsea so fuck off. I'm a big Nesta fan, so it wasn't like i was trying to talk bad about him you stupid fuck.
I'm not even talking about his sucess of Chelsea nor I am denying that he is a great defender, that fact that you said he is as good as Nesta(one of the best defenders of all time) is just completely ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expectnomercy316 View Post
wow, they lost so i shouldn't watch one of the greatest match ever? fucking hell, i exaggerated a little. Of course i don't watch it every week this forum
Why would you consider that match(which you lost) as one of your favourites? Why would you want to see your team lose over and over again, that's weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Your mother made a mistake.

Yeah, he was gonna pull out in time and jizz on her tits.

Yeah.
Why the fuck did you bring his mother into this?
__________________




Credit: CHAMPviaDQ
Samoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #175 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,178
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Expectnomercy316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expectnomercy316 View Post
Don't bring my mom into this, you probably got molested by your father that's why your are so fucked up. Was he a priest
DON'T BRING MY MOM IN TO THIS BUT I WILL BRING YOUR DAD IN TO IT
__________________

GO RED WINGS
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:07 PM   #176 (permalink)
GOAT
 
Regular-Ass Goon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,153
Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000Regular-Ass Goon 5501 - 6000
Default Re: Expectnomercy316

who is expectnomercy316 and why has he decided to go off the rails ITT?
__________________
People who are good:
Rand Paul
Brothers CamillePunk and Redead
Wade Barrett
Bryce Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by messi View Post
Obama...because he is a libertarian
Regular-Ass Goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:17 AM   #177 (permalink)
_________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,140
Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000
Default Re: Expectnomercy316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
Why the fuck did you bring his mother into this?
You're the one who intimated that his parents had failed him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
He is a fucking idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
Your reading comprehension sucks.
I was just more honest in my approach.

There are some people you engage in intellectual debate with, some people you rip into for being a bit of a twat, and others still who you resort to mother insults with.

I think I chose the correct level of engagement for this guy.
__________________
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:19 AM   #178 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: Expectnomercy316

Hey. What's going on in this thre.....

....... well gotta fly, have fun guys
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios