SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar? - Page 9 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 02-06-2013, 08:57 PM   #81 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Did you even read the OP? Don't be so naive.

You really think she was trying to fit in? She doesn't have to fit in - she's a chick supposedly. Save for a few here and there and they will get treated like e-royalty. You don't post the .GIF's while wholeheartedly disagreeing with them without having an ulterior motive.

Also, this is nowhere near a gender specific issue. Where the fuck is your "" to go along with that gem? This is a "she contradicted herself in recent posts and now looks like a hypocrite" issue. If you had absorbed the OP you wouldn't have posted that. Don't post ass .GIF's and then trot off into another thread and decry ass fetishes.

And it's not sinister - it's just sad, really.
I'm not going to pretend there wasn't a degree of hypocrisy in her post, but that doesn't make her viewpoint any less valid. I actually think the same way about Kelly Kelly.

I wouldn't say chicks on here get treated like "E-royalty" more like they get treated like aliens that don't belong on this planet called "wrestling forum" that is inhabited by pimply virgin males only, that must have every motive questioned not to mention their very existence.

But anyway, isn't the whole basis of your argument that she was "fishing for rep" by posting those pics? I know for me personally (and this is coming from someone that gives green rep out like candy) that I'll only give rep for a post that truly deserves it, either one that contains a well constructed argument, contains a good rebuttal (no pun intended) or is quick witted/ makes me laugh. And I'm sure other posters are the same.

The reason I labelled this a "gender specific issue" is because other posters e.g. Ghandi, WAGG, Apex Rattlesnake have been able to post ass/tits/ whatever gifs without the same accusations been thrown in their general direction. Hell, just look at this very thread.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #82 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

You are missing the point entirely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I'm not going to pretend there wasn't a degree of hypocrisy in her post, but that doesn't make her viewpoint any less valid. I actually think the same way about Kelly Kelly.
Where in this thread is anyone questioning whether or not her opinion on the subject is valid?

Quote:
But anyway, isn't the whole basis of your argument that she was "fishing for rep" by posting those pics?
It's obvious she was posting them for some reason when it turns out down the road that she completely disagrees with the entire premise of such visuals.

Quote:
I know for me personally (and this is coming from someone that gives green rep out like candy) that I'll only give rep for a post that truly deserves it, either one that contains a well constructed argument, contains a good rebuttal (no pun intended) or is quick witted/ makes me laugh. And I'm sure other posters are the same.
And that's good on you, then. What this has to do with anything is beyond me, though.

Quote:
The reason I labelled this a "gender specific issue" is because other posters e.g. Ghandi, WAGG, Apex Rattlesnake have been able to post ass/tits/ whatever gifs without the same accusations been thrown in their general direction. Hell, just look at this very thread.
AND THESE PEOPLE DO NOT DISAGREE WITH THE ENTIRE PREMISE OF SUCH IMAGES.

If Gandhi were to come out and say that he disagrees with the objectification of women, then he would be a fucking hypocrite for posting ass .GIF's. You are comparing zebras to soccer balls.

Quote:
I wouldn't say chicks on here get treated like "E-royalty" more like they get treated like aliens that don't belong on this planet called "wrestling forum" that is inhabited by pimply virgins only, that must have every motive questioned not to mention their very existance.
I'm still waiting for you to justify how posting those .GIF's has anything to do with fitting in...
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #83 (permalink)
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude
 
blarg_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: My giant Igloo with built-in Wi-Fi
Posts: 3,701
blarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth reading
Default Re: SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striketeam View Post
Oh wow, I'm hurt. You didn't even try to comeback with a witty response like you usually do. That's a shame because your post give me a laugh once in a while, due to how hard you try to sound "cool" on here to yourself. It is sort of amusing though, a grown man who goes onto a wrestling forum with the sole purpose of creating a wannabe e-badass persona for himself. The same man who has gotten owned repeatedly by various members and continues to post in the hope that one day he can finally look at himself in the mirror and say "I made a good rant, I'm finally somebody".
Writing that as if it's a bad thing.. lol. I could only wish for more Anarks on this Forum, his vicious brand of humor and collage of nostalgic 80s/90s Youtube cheese is one of the few highlights that makes this section worth perusing.
__________________
blarg_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:12 PM   #84 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 21,942
swagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

lol trust me, back in 2011 I was labelled an attention whore.
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #85 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
And that's good on you, then. What this has to do with anything is beyond me, though.
I'm explaining why posting ass gifs isn't an effective way to get green rep.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
If Gandhi were to come out and say that he disagrees with the objectification of women, then he would be a fucking hypocrite for posting ass .GIF's. You are comparing zebras to soccer balls.
I've already conceded that her post came across as hypocritical. That still doesn't make her viewpoint on Kelly Kelly less valid. I've posted my fair share of ass/tits gif's on here yet I agree with her view I guess that makes me a hypocrite too, or anyone else for that matter.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
I'm still waiting for you to justify how posting those .GIF's has anything to do with fitting in...
I didn't say it did for definite. But I think it's a far more feasible explanation than "I is just fishing for rep" I have already explained why. This place is mostly inhabited by males. males like hot girls and hot girls asses. It's not rocket science.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #86 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Getting shit done
Posts: 3,815
Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

I've accused Wagg of fishing for rep with paedo bait, to be fair.

Apex Rattlesnake is a mong so he more than likely has built up his rep through them GIFS
__________________
ONLY JOHN RUDDY CAN SAVE YOUR DEBATE FROM ANDRE
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:23 PM   #87 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I'm explaining why posting ass gifs isn't an effective way to get green rep.
But if trying to "fit in" by posting them cannot be justified, that leaves three options

A.) Fishing for rep
B.) Fishing for attention
C.) Fishing for both

Quote:
I've already conceded that her post came across as hypocritical. That still doesn't make her viewpoint on Kelly Kelly less valid. I've posted my fair share of ass/tits gif's on here yet I agree with her view I guess that makes me a hypocrite too, or anyone else for that matter.
Again, nobody gives a fuck what her opinion in the context of the Kelly Kelly discussion is or whether it's valid or not. You've conceded how hypocritical she looks, and that's all Anark, BLACKANDRE, or myself have discussed.

Quote:
I didn't say it did for definite. But I think it's a far more feasible explanation than "I is just fishing for rep" I have already explained why. This place is mostly inhabited by males. males like hot girls and hot girls asses. It's not rocket science.
So posting them at such a rapid rate would garner what exactly? Oh wait, I'll narrow that down to three options for you...

A.) Fishing for rep
B.) Fishing for attention
C.) Fishing for both
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:34 PM   #88 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

Possible reasons for posting ass gifs: (god what a ridiculous conversation this is)

. You appreciate the female form.
. You are attracted to asses.
. For other peoples entertainment that also like asses
. To derail a shitty thread
. out of boredom
. To troll
. For a laugh
. To fit in
. To recieve green rep. ( I've included that option, for you, though I don't think it's the right answer.

So as you can see GS there are plenty more possible scenarios than those you listed.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:49 PM   #89 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Possible reasons for posting ass gifs: (god what a ridiculous conversation this is)

. You appreciate the female form.
. You are attracted to asses.
. For other peoples entertainment that also like asses
Her recent posts do not indicate this as any reason, especially seeing as she views people who

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
looks and behaves like a simpering twig who will let men smack her around and take it like a bitch. Women like that are a good part of the reason why men think it's okay to treat women that way, and it is a betrayal of your own gender to support her.
as the same type of woman who

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
do nothing positive at all for the female sex and in fact set us back fifty years by forwarding stereotypes of female worthlessness/submissiveness. Shame on you.
So those bullshit excuses are now out the window.

Quote:
. To derail a shitty thread
Yes, because her plethora of .GIF's in the "STUPID POSTS THREAD" is derailing a shitty thread. K BRO. :yodawg

Quote:
. out of boredom
So one is inclined to do something that they deem sets them back 50 years by forwarding stereotypes of female worthlessness/submissiveness and also objectifies women as sex objects while simultaneously talking out of her ass?

Quote:
. For a laugh
Yes, being a part of what you deem as a problem that sets you back 50 years is worthy of a laugh.

Quote:
. To fit in
I've asked you to justify this how many times now? Don't you think if one would try to fit in that they would stick to their guns? I mean, it's obvious she doesn't simply:

appreciate the female form, feel attracted to asses, and posts them for other people

...because she decries the simple existence of them as something/someone who sets the female gender back 50 years.

Quote:
So as you can see GS there are plenty more possible scenarios than those you listed.
Listing options do not mean that any of them could apply here.

I mean, I get it. Really, I do. You enjoy talking on the Internet about female orgasms and cumming to a 30-some-odd year old woman on a wrestling forum so much that you decide to them.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:55 PM   #90 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Getting shit done
Posts: 3,815
Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

I think the most plausible option is "to fit in". You all know that I'm very active on this site and I know most of the active posters in all of the sections, even without having interacted with some of them. This Srslii is completely new to me, until this past month at least. I couldn't tell you about any of her posts apart from the ones where she steam rolled into rants with sexual talk and ass GIFS. To me that seems like trying hard to fit in. Does it matter? Not particuarly, but it's going to be noticed and commented on.

The main thing that is a bit off with her is the whole hypocrisy thing, but that point has already been done to death. Some of her feminist views are very severe and misguided as well. She's a good "heel" considering that she can make me feel sympathy for K2Fan, let's put it that way (inb4 I'm being worked ). Otherwise she seems okay and I would be interested to hear her opinions on things that aren't sexually related as well.
__________________
ONLY JOHN RUDDY CAN SAVE YOUR DEBATE FROM ANDRE
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios