I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate - Page 15 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #141 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 08:11 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate



Whens Dolph Ziggler cashing in his fucking briefcase?

Does he just like carrying around dead weight? If it's not the briefcase, it's vickie Guererro or Big E fucking Langston.

BULLY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #142 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 08:15 AM
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
 
Quasi Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 7,574
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

It's typical IWC hate. Expected way too much from his return and already realizing his promos are pretty repetitive (they've always been except during his heel run 2003). It's stupid.

Please push Punk! Punk gets pushed. Gets loads of haters.
Please push Ryder! Ryder gets pushed. Gets loads of haters (rightfully so, he's shit).
Please push Ziggler! Ziggler gets pushed. Gets loads of haters.
Please bring back Rock! Rock comes back. Fuck Rock!
Christian, Cesaro etc same thing.

Quasi Juice is offline  
post #143 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 09:04 AM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,901
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

I think it's perfectly understandable that people want the WWE champion to be someone who actually appears on the show.
Karma101 is offline  
post #144 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 09:08 AM
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,429
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi Juice View Post
It's typical IWC hate. Expected way too much from his return and already realizing his promos are pretty repetitive (they've always been except during his heel run 2003). It's stupid.

Please push Punk! Punk gets pushed. Gets loads of haters.
Please push Ryder! Ryder gets pushed. Gets loads of haters (rightfully so, he's shit).
Please push Ziggler! Ziggler gets pushed. Gets loads of haters.
Please bring back Rock! Rock comes back. Fuck Rock!
Christian, Cesaro etc same thing.
the fact that you think the people here hating on the rock are the same people who wanted him back makes you just as fucking retarded as the cunt in the OP.
Ziggler Mark is offline  
post #145 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Smif-N-Wessun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The 36 Chambers
Posts: 1,420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

While I do think it was bad booking to put the title on him, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Plus people are starting to call him a "politician" and an "egomaniac" that never puts anyone over, LOL. How soon we forget...


^furious, projects self-image onto others^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
“Kevin Nash is right. Smaller guys don’t draw. I mean who would pay any money to watch itty bitty guys like Mayweather or Paquiao?"
Talent/charisma draws. Not size.
Smif-N-Wessun is offline  
post #146 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,518
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi Juice View Post
It's typical IWC hate. Expected way too much from his return and already realizing his promos are pretty repetitive (they've always been except during his heel run 2003). It's stupid.

Please push Punk! Punk gets pushed. Gets loads of haters.
Please push Ryder! Ryder gets pushed. Gets loads of haters (rightfully so, he's shit).
Please push Ziggler! Ziggler gets pushed. Gets loads of haters.
Please bring back Rock! Rock comes back. Fuck Rock!
Christian, Cesaro etc same thing.
Maybe some are idiots who think like that, but not everyone.

Outside of Rock, I'm still a fan of all the rest. Not like I ever clamored for Rock to return as it is.

Hooray for not being apart of this fictional and fucking horrendous title of "IWC"

Won't that ever die? It's the worst. WE'RE JUST PEOPLE ON A WRESTLING FORUM. THAT'S IT.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #147 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 09:32 AM
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
 
Quasi Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 7,574
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
the fact that you think the people here hating on the rock are the same people who wanted him back makes you just as fucking retarded as the cunt in the OP.
I didn't say that, and you're not in a place to call anyone a retard

Quasi Juice is offline  
post #148 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 09:44 AM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Anyone who uses the term IWC seriously is a fucking idiot.





Gambit is offline  
post #149 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals
 
Kevin McCallister's Home Defense Planner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The County of Kings
Posts: 7,997
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazayum View Post
Why would it make you sick? I still like the Rock, I can acknowledge the fact that some of his promos since he's returned have sucked big dick but I don't give a shit if anybody wants to say he doesn't deserve the title, or is washed up, or whatever. I disagree with that stuff but who cares?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bme View Post
For me i just lmao at how a person can get mad over people not liking their favorite wrestler, promotion.
Yep. I don't know why this rant needed to be made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwayneAustin View Post
Quote:
You Must Spread Some Reputation Around Before Giving It To Ziggler Mark Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwayneAustin View Post
Maybe we're being too hard on The Rock, after all, he did say he has worked TEN years to EARN that title shot, that WRESTLING title shot
do you have D.I.D. or something

Kevin McCallister's Home Defense Planner is offline  
post #150 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Da Warthog!
 
kregnaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: from pants unknown
Posts: 3,277
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

Okay, I'm not gonna read through 6 pages of crap, probably posted by somebody

The Rock hate is not so sudden.
Last year during the Cena crap feud, there WERE some very short "outbursts" of the subsurface dwelling hate in here. The problem is and was, that a) it's THA RAWK and marks are gonna mark, and more importantly, he was up against Cena, the one guy hated the most on here (for good fuckin reasons)
So any post saying "the Rock is rusty in ring" or "shame his glamour has faded a bit" were totally SMASHED via red rep shitfests and answers like "fuck off kiddo", "you're just a Cena ass-sucker", the obligatory "it's THA RAWK, he's GOAT, Y U NO RESPECT DA GOAT FAGGIT" or whatever bullhit went through the head of rocky marks and cena haters.
AFTER their match, there were some small mentions of underwhelming match etc., there was suddenly less of a problem, because Cena was to blame for that, all are happy

NOW he goes against Punk. The beloved AND behated vanilla indy midget. Now some of the "cool" kids openly express their views on Rock, because they can openly love Punk without getting destroyed, the killshot-argument of "the other dudes is Cena you prick" is no more. Therefore the "hate" gets out into the open...

TL;DR:
Rock was "hated"/underwhelming last year, Cena hate covered it up in here, so fuck you, fuck your life, fuck your toothbrush, fuck your reading glasses, fuck whatever you like, I don't care where you put "it" in

Losing hair? Gain muscles!

Last edited by kregnaz; 02-06-2013 at 09:56 AM. Reason: and fuck typos too
kregnaz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome