green rep = not deserved. - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 117 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 04:12 AM
People are Sheep
 
Santa Snoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Snoth's Cave
Posts: 1,592
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: green rep = not deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Raven View Post
I like the fact that when he's backed into a corner in an argument, he resorts to strawmanning.
I'm willing to bet straw man is the only logical fallacy you know and you like to throw it out as a cool buzzword. He is hardly presenting a straw man. You said that he is ranting only about people that have red repped him. Yet, there is hardly proof of that. Fact is, dude looks like he's been negged by just about everyone and yet he only highlights a few members that he thinks suck.

People calling it a rep rant are just seeing rep in the title and calling it a rep rant. He coulda just said, "people that may seem ok as posters but actually suck dick." Clearly the word "rep" is taboo in rants.



ChampviaDQ
Santa Snoth is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 117 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 04:14 AM
There are many copies... and they have a plan.
Premium
 
SrsLii's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: At home
Posts: 1,053
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: green rep = not deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
Ok, so one guy makes a shitty rant on HailSabin, a generally well loved person on here and that flies, yet I make ONE rant on 5 guys that deserve it FAR more than Hayley, but somehow that's a shitty rant LOL Whatever, you're probably intimidated by the OP of the Hayley rant, that's why you're not going to him with the same bullshit you're coming at me with. Whatevs.

What the fuck are you smoking dude? I just explained to you why I agree with Evolution. I made my initial rant and left it open to discussion. The discussion went from a back and forth with BULLY, to WALK-IN posting cartoon intros. The Mod didn't come in here and told ME to knock it off, he just said that the thread would be closed if it didn't get better. I agreed, nothing of worth was coming out of the thread, partly my fault, and partly because of people such as yourself coming in and adding puzzling anecdotes.
I don't actually give a shit about the topic of your rant nor do I care whose red/green rep you have beef with today. My point is only that you do this vacillating shit all the time and it makes me sad for you as a person. If you really want to defend your lack of spine, well, that's just weird, but go on with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
"This guys floats about the forum offering nothing of value, never posts anything of interest, is liked by nobody and far from being one of the reasons to visit this forum is actually the main reason to avoid it like the plague.

How has this pure troll not been banned yet? I mean, what’s the point of logging onto this forum if this guy is going to clog up every decent thread with his so-called ‘opinions’ and his fluffy ‘getting on with pretty much everybody’ bullshit?"



Yeah, great fucking appreciation. LOL Forgive me for reading something and taking it for what is implied, unless it's all part of the "light hearted fun" crap you were alluding to earlier.

I think it was initially serious, but it took a lighter tone when he realized that it backfired.
You need to improve your reading comprehension skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt Upon Wounds View Post
Oh my fucking god how dense are you faggot?
Actually, just this.
SrsLii is offline  
post #93 of 117 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 04:16 AM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,785
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: green rep = not deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallofShame View Post
I'm willing to bet straw man is the only logical fallacy you know and you like to throw it out as a cool buzzword. He is hardly presenting a straw man. You said that he is ranting only about people that have red repped him. Yet, there is hardly proof of that. Fact is, dude looks like he's been negged by just about everyone and yet he only highlights a few members that he thinks suck.

People calling it a rep rant are just seeing rep in the title and calling it a rep rant. He coulda just said, "people that may seem ok as posters but actually suck dick." Clearly the word "rep" is taboo in rants.
He hasn't highlighted any actual posts that make them not deserving of their rep.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is offline  
post #94 of 117 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 04:22 AM Thread Starter
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
SVETV988_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,152
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: green rep = not deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
I don't actually give a shit about the topic of your rant nor do I care whose red/green rep you have beef with today. My point is only that you do this vacillating shit all the time and it makes me sad for you as a person. If you really want to defend your lack of spine, well, that's just weird, but go on with that.
Please, give me some examples of this 'vacillating shit' I do on here 'all the time'. This should be a good read.

.

.



.
SVETV988_fan is offline  
post #95 of 117 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 04:33 AM
Moron
 
Wig Splitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Sunset Sarsaparilla Town
Posts: 1,221
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: green rep = not deserved.

Wig Splitter is offline  
post #96 of 117 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 04:34 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: green rep = not deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
Please, give me some examples of this 'vacillating shit' I do on here 'all the time'. This should be a good read.
I sincerely doubt it.

BULLY is offline  
post #97 of 117 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 04:40 AM Thread Starter
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
SVETV988_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,152
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: green rep = not deserved.

Still waiting for the groundbreaking evidence of this 'vacillating shit' I do on here. Unless it's another gratuitous and baseless claim. I'm sure it happened once or twice. 3 shining examples is all I ask, that'll more than justify me doing that shit "all the time".

.

.



.
SVETV988_fan is offline  
post #98 of 117 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 04:42 AM
Moron
 
Wig Splitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Sunset Sarsaparilla Town
Posts: 1,221
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: green rep = not deserved.

Wig Splitter is offline  
post #99 of 117 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 04:42 AM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: green rep = not deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
you do this vacillating shit all the time and it makes me sad for you as a person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
Please, give me some examples of this 'vacillating shit' I do on here 'all the time'. This should be a good read.
Here you go, how's your latest post do for starters:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
Still waiting for the groundbreaking evidence of this 'vacillating shit' I do on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
I'm sure it happened once or twice.
Too easy.

Anark is offline  
post #100 of 117 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 04:45 AM Thread Starter
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
SVETV988_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,152
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: green rep = not deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt Upon Wounds View Post
I would, only i'm not talking, you Moron.

Glad you're still sticking around with your meaningless contributions to this thread, wouldn't be the same without ya.

.

.



.
SVETV988_fan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome