Who stands out the most on WF? - Page 9 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 648 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 02:46 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,526
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

I feel the love in here. :hayley1

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 648 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 02:49 AM
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,875
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Since this IS about 'stand outs', FranticJane stands out to me as the newest Cena Super mark. I don't know too much about Bboy but someone accused FranticJane of being Bboy's alt account, lol. If you call her(?) a Troll or anything like that she'll report you too



2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline  
post #83 of 648 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 02:49 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,526
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
I make excuses for my favorite wrestler, and I can admit to going overboard with it. It's human nature to be passionate about certain things, and sometimes those emotions get the better of you. I can't point out many factual mistakes Dualshock made on Russo, but i'm sure he's been wrong a handful of times. I don't want to speak for him directly, but i'm sure he's just tired of people on the Internet saying silly things like "Russo killed the Wrestling Industry" or that Vince Russo is to blame for TNA going in the shitter and so on and so on. Does Vince deserve some of the blame? Sure he does, but he also deserves credit which very few people give him. I think Dualshock is trying very hard to change that perception of Russo, and in his quest he might of slipped a few times. We are all human, and I understand that because i've been in his shoes.

I am not a fan of Russo at all, but I can admit that he was partly responsible for the biggest boom period in WWF history, and I don't buy the garbage that he killed WCW, I think that whole WCW situation was destined to fail before Russo arrived. I also disagree with you on ratings, they do matter because they indicate whether or not a large amount of eyeballs are watching your show or not. Does the Nelson ratings cover everyone? No, but they are a big indicator, especially back in the 90's when everyone was still on dialup connection.
a) who cares if people make that claim about Russo? nobody should and it's mindless venting.
b) the fact you claim ratings matter somewhat makes this point moot. they don't. they do to the people within the company, b/c they run it and it's their job. wrestling fans? why should they care or concern themselves with it? watch and enjoy. all there is to it.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #84 of 648 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 02:54 AM Thread Starter
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
SVETV988_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,148
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
a) who cares if people make that claim about Russo? nobody should and it's mindless venting.
b) the fact you claim ratings matter somewhat makes this point moot. they don't. they do to the people within the company, b/c they run it and it's their job. wrestling fans? why should they care or concern themselves with it? watch and enjoy. all there is to it.
It's mindless venting, and people like Dualshock are there to set the record straight

I think that the ratings did matter back then, not so much now since a lot of people DVR and watch the show on the Internet. It matters in the context of deciding whether or not a guy like Vince Russo was important or not, and the ratings indicated that he was. Numbers do not lie.

I do agree that ratings shouldn't matter to a wrestling fan unless the ratings are consistantly in the 0's which could alienate the advertisers. That should be a concern since your favorite show risks getting booted off the air.

.

.



.
SVETV988_fan is offline  
post #85 of 648 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 02:57 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Mister Mystery Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 1,751
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
Since this IS about 'stand outs', FranticJane stands out to me as the newest Cena Super mark. I don't know too much about Bboy but someone accused FranticJane of being Bboy's alt account, lol. If you call her(?) a Troll or anything like that she'll report you too
I was thinking the same thing when I read the thread about Cenas speech. The funniest thing is they tried to justify Cena facing Rey the same night he just won the WWE title because he always came to Rey's aid or some nonsense. It was actually pretty damn funny, but weird at the same time if they really believe that.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Yes I'm a part of The IWC. No we don't all share the same opinions you idiot!!
Mister Mystery Man is offline  
post #86 of 648 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 03:09 AM
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes
 
just1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bolton, England
Posts: 15,948
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Females. Or at least the lads who manage to trick everyone into thinking they're females.


COME ON IN, ADD, FOLLOW AND SUBSCRIBE


Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anwar.thinks
Twitter: http://twitter.com/anwar_thinks
just1988 is offline  
post #87 of 648 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 03:11 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,526
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
It's mindless venting, and people like Dualshock are there to set the record straight

I think that the ratings did matter back then, not so much now since a lot of people DVR and watch the show on the Internet. It matters in the context of deciding whether or not a guy like Vince Russo was important or not, and the ratings indicated that he was. Numbers do not lie.

I do agree that ratings shouldn't matter to a wrestling fan unless the ratings are consistantly in the 0's which could alienate the advertisers. That should be a concern since your favorite show risks getting booted off the air.
no reason for it. he likes Russo and others don't. Opinion stated. Moving on.

I've heard numerous wrestlers say it never did. Then all of a sudden WCW got fixated on it and eventually led to Vince having to pay attention b/c of the force WCW was and the risk WWF had of losing possible business.

Meh. That's no different than when someone loves a sitcom or something. They'll occasionally see the ratings to see why and rumors about a cancellation are pending, but other than that, nah. I can't see any reason for any wrestling fan to care about ratings. It's...simply not an issue. I'm sure if New Japan Pro Wrestling had a show on a small cable channel in America that the ratings might not be very stellar. I wouldn't care. I'd watch that religiously. That's the point.

why is this a debate now? sheesh

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #88 of 648 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 03:14 AM
People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.
 
Muta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sunspear
Posts: 3,302
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny 310 View Post
No wonder why you have lots of red rep. Those posters are horrible.
Ironic 310.

That RoxyDiva chick stood out for a good 4-5 hours that one night not too long ago, but that was mostly WAGG.



Muta is offline  
post #89 of 648 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 03:25 AM Thread Starter
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
SVETV988_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,148
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
no reason for it. he likes Russo and others don't. Opinion stated. Moving on.

I've heard numerous wrestlers say it never did. Then all of a sudden WCW got fixated on it and eventually led to Vince having to pay attention b/c of the force WCW was and the risk WWF had of losing possible business.

Meh. That's no different than when someone loves a sitcom or something. They'll occasionally see the ratings to see why and rumors about a cancellation are pending, but other than that, nah. I can't see any reason for any wrestling fan to care about ratings. It's...simply not an issue. I'm sure if New Japan Pro Wrestling had a show on a small cable channel in America that the ratings might not be very stellar. I wouldn't care. I'd watch that religiously. That's the point.

why is this a debate now? sheesh
I don't want to get into a big ratings debate ether, but you can't overlook the fact that they're important. The WWF started paying attention to WCW because they were their main competitor, offering a wrestling alternative in the same exact timeslot. That can kill ether promotion eventually since they cannibalise on the same fanbase. The WWF payed attention to the ratings even more when they did their lowest ever in late 1996 (which I believe was very close to the 0's, someone correct that if i'm wrong). The ratings are a direct reflection of whether or not your show is popular, it matters because the better ratings the show makes, the better business becomes and it assures that the show will remain on a solid network. I get your point about ratings not mattering to the wrestling fan, but I brought ratings up as a defense for Russo. Russo is such a horrible writer, yet the interest in WWF peaked when he was writing the show. How can that be?

Sitcoms have been known to get booted off the air due to low ratings. I don't think it's sane to concern yourself with ratings on a weekly basis, but I wouldn't fault a fan for occationally checking in to see how his show is doing. It's very important to the company, and it should be important to the fan to a certain extent, especially if the ratings go sour.

.

.



.
SVETV988_fan is offline  
post #90 of 648 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 03:29 AM
MCMXCII
 
A$AP'S CANADIAN CHRI$TMAS CAROL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,628
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Anyways, to actually answer this thread srsly.

hotdiggity, starbuck, clique, mcqueen, TLK, queen akasha are among my faves on here. Lots more that I can't be bothered to name right off the top but there's some entertaining personalities here.

Insight, hilariousness and retardation for all the right reasons. Safe to say I get a lot more from this forum than a bunch of nerds arguing over soap opera combat.


Quote:
[12-22, 00:17] XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE
no one wants to talk about your dad getting his nipples sucked you freak



Last edited by A$AP'S CANADIAN CHRI$TMAS CAROL; 01-24-2013 at 03:38 AM.
A$AP'S CANADIAN CHRI$TMAS CAROL is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome