Stupid Posts Thread - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 09:06 AM   #61 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,486
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
You were used as an example to showcase what constitutes a stupid post. The purpose of the thread is for a collection of stupid posts. Are you comprehending that yet sunshine? Tony was also used as an example, but in fairness to Tony, his posts are actually worth something, unlike yours.
Remember when somebody (I think it was kobra) called you a shitty poster and Cat asked if that is because you red repped him constantly? Because that has nothing to do with the quality of the posts. Same here, you mentioned Tony only because you was banned from the TNA section and now you try to cover the fact that you made this rant only because you're mad by posting that his posts are actually worth something. If that's really the truth why is he mentioned in the OP?
FAIL :yodawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Again you harp about the TNA section. I don't really care, I've been told I will get access back eventually, and I've moved on with it. You've taken something uttered months ago and still rag on about it. Oh, and for the record, it wasn't a banishment from rants, it was a banishment from vBookie, due to your incescant whining, bitching and complaining for events to be created and/or settled
It's great that you moved on. Let's see what you posted 3 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
@ you. Although unlike my banishment from TNA, I'm sure yours was justified, what with you being a stupid cunt and all.

Nice to see that you corrected yourself and you claim now that you mean vBookie and not rants. Except that I never took part in the vBookie section that means your actual claim is even a bigger nonsense.
Once again FAIL :yodawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
The simple facts and pattern of the reactants to my red squares is blatantly evident. Dannyboy had no issues with me until a little red square entered his UserCP. Now he's in the red, he's a continual sook. Much like yourself, fighting the cause for those who can't. Your gimmick is shit, asinine, and a failed attempt to recapture the summer of Anark. Difference is, Anark isn't a vile piece of shit with no worth online or in reality
That means you made fun of and owned somebody who is obsessed about irrelevant things on the internet by posting "red rep power"? That reminds me of a Star Trek fan bragging that he owned a Star Wars fan. Once again :yodawg

So many fails so many :yodawg
__________________
DualShock is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-23-2013, 09:28 AM   #62 (permalink)
I put the "W" in WWE!
 
cesaro_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 8,979
cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500cesaro_ROCKS 12001 - 12500
Default Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Right now in the Ban on Assault weapons thread, the Joey kid is breaking record trolling levels, or he is legitimately retarded. I can't tell, but it's totally worth a read.

and he won't respond to you if you answer back with trolling, just if you get angry.
__________________
"Little Jiminy Cricket"; Fantasy Wrestling Leauge


The King of Swing
cesaro_ROCKS is online now  
Old 01-23-2013, 06:07 PM   #63 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,894
Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Remember when somebody (I think it was kobra) called you a shitty poster and Cat asked if that is because you red repped him constantly? Because that has nothing to do with the quality of the posts. Same here, you mentioned Tony only because you was banned from the TNA section and now you try to cover the fact that you made this rant only because you're mad by posting that his posts are actually worth something. If that's really the truth why is he mentioned in the OP?
FAIL :yodawg

It's great that you moved on. Let's see what you posted 3 days ago

Nice to see that you corrected yourself and you claim now that you mean vBookie and not rants. Except that I never took part in the vBookie section that means your actual claim is even a bigger nonsense.
Once again FAIL :yodawg

That means you made fun of and owned somebody who is obsessed about irrelevant things on the internet by posting "red rep power"? That reminds me of a Star Trek fan bragging that he owned a Star Wars fan. Once again :yodawg

So many fails so many :yodawg
You stupid, stupid cunt.

It's not hard to hit the red rep button. The fact that people get so worked up over it amuses me greatly. It wasn't constantly, it was merely giving him red in the first place. Sends people crazy, like kobra, Alim, Danny etc.

My banishment from the TNA section has nothing to do with Tony. I don't care about the ban, it's a joke of a section for a joke of a company, and it provides some cheap thrills to read through the shit posted in there. Tony is mentioned in the OP because he posts shit, however, his shit > anything you've ever posted. You fail to comprehend that, due to being a stupid cunt and all.

Clutching at straws much? I used TNA as a reference for an unjust ban, which it was (mod admitted), and to label SPCDRI a stupid cunt, which he is.

again witht he straw clutching. I never said anything about you being banned from rants, it was always vBookie. You concocted this sad sally story about a possible ban from rants when it never existed. Your bitching, whinging and complaining from vBookie is what prompted the calls for you to be banned from there.

You're a disgrace. What are you not getting? If someone is as lame as to be wound up by a red square, it's all too easy to provide more and more. You fail to comprehend any of this. You should resort your feeble, asinine suggestions in the wrestling sections, or stay kissing ass, because your pitiful attempts at crusading for others is an abomination of character.
Bullseye is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 06:16 PM   #64 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,680
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Stupid Posts Thread

What be funny if every government in the world ordered people from WF in the rants section to live together in one house for a year,Kind of like Drawn Together.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is online now  
Old 01-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #65 (permalink)
777
Fight Fire With Fire!
 
777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cave of the Great Spirit
Posts: 6,744
777 7001 - 7501777 7001 - 7501777 7001 - 7501777 7001 - 7501777 7001 - 7501777 7001 - 7501777 7001 - 7501777 7001 - 7501777 7001 - 7501777 7001 - 7501777 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Oh, oh, I got one. From our good friend heelkiss, pre-Shield debut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
You obviously know nothing about Dean Ambrose if you want him in a group.
__________________

I love professional-wrestling.
777 is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 06:35 PM   #66 (permalink)
Base
 
Jupes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Don't fuck up the Base
Posts: 645
Jupes 6501 - 7000Jupes 6501 - 7000Jupes 6501 - 7000Jupes 6501 - 7000Jupes 6501 - 7000Jupes 6501 - 7000Jupes 6501 - 7000Jupes 6501 - 7000Jupes 6501 - 7000Jupes 6501 - 7000Jupes 6501 - 7000
Default Re: Stupid Posts Thread

sXe just lost again right? See what I mean? You are promoting sXe and this m-----------, here he is, letting it ride and he's just trying to uphold his image. The guy's a f------ teacher. He's a school teacher - that's what he is. If I was going to fight him I'd be pretty damn confident. I'm going to fight a teacher not a fighter. There are plenty of teachers I wanted to beat up.
__________________
Quote:
'But she's legal because of sheep years right?'-How Woolcock couldn't grasp the law
WF Vice
Jupes is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #67 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,486
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
You stupid, stupid cunt.
Oh you called me a cunt, you beat all my arguments with such a strong argumentation. You should be a lawyer or a politician

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Tony is mentioned in the OP because he posts shit, however, his shit > anything you've ever posted. You fail to comprehend that, due to being a stupid cunt and all.
No, you started crying and played the "the posts of the other user are actually worth something unlike yours mimimi" card because you thought you can hurt my little feelings on the internet but you failed to realize that if Tony's posts are actually worth something it makes no sense that he is listed in a thread called stupid posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
again witht he straw clutching. I never said anything about you being banned from rants, it was always vBookie. You concocted this sad sally story about a possible ban from rants when it never existed. Your bitching, whinging and complaining from vBookie is what prompted the calls for you to be banned from there.
That's the joke. I never took part in the vBookie section, never posted there, never spammed the section, never interacted with anyone, never gave reason to anyone to ban me. Even if I was banned there as the first person ever who is banned from a section where he never posted I would never notice it. You have either mistaken me for someone else or you are stupid. You post nonsense how I complained and whined in vBookie but I never posted one single word there. I guess I should now insert a "that awkward moment" random GIF

Still your comments make no sense how I act noble in rants because Headliner warned me and threatened me. What has me acting noble in rants to do with vBookie? That proves that you haven't mistaken me for someone else and are indeed stupid
__________________
DualShock is online now  
Old 01-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #68 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
What be funny if every government in the world ordered people from WF in the rants section to live together in one house for a year,Kind of like Drawn Together.
Drawn Together was an amazing show. I was mad that they canceled that show but kept on Sarah Silverman's show.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #69 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,517
Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000
Default Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
What be funny if every government in the world ordered people from WF in the rants section to live together in one house for a year,Kind of like Drawn Together.
It would be quite interesting to say the least. Andy would probably kill most of us in drunken rampage if that happened
__________________




Gambit is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #70 (permalink)
IJ
i do it for the ratchets
 
IJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: 308 Negra Arroyo Lane
Posts: 1,510
IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawbar View Post
If Vince McMahon, the cast from Storage Wars, and Hitler all showed up at once at your doorstep selling Girl Scout cookies, what would you do?
This OP was just unveiled ... Thought it was kind of stupid.
__________________
IJ is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios