Obama plan: Ban assault weapons - Page 16 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #151 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 06:14 PM
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 7,037
Points: 1,443
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUSEY View Post
of people getting sent down for defending their homes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUSEY View Post
So you would shoot them when they're outside of your property? That isn't your property.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif


Quote:
Originally Posted by thelad1985 View Post
the wenches prefer a fart in the face to a bunch of flowers
Gandhi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Marty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 6,055
Points: 378
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
What a cop out you pussy.
Learn to read.

Who needs an education when you can be a half breed like yourself with your guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post




Not even getting started on you, you weird little fuck

Marty is online now  
post #153 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 06:24 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Points: 0
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUSEY View Post
Learn to read.

Who needs an education when you can be a half breed like yourself with your guns.
How is that hypocritical? You're just ignorant. It says a lot that you're not even arguing anymore. Myself, as well as others, have told you what is and is not acceptable. The people you referred to were not arrested for defending themselves. You're the only one sitting here arguing about it, and no one is coming to your defense because you are wrong. I've quoted you the laws, and given you examples of how said law is enforced. You choose not to acknowledge these for fear of losing an argument on the Internet. Don't worry, I took care of it.

You were Apollo Creed and I was Ivan Drago here.

Go sit in the mother fucking corner. You're officially my biotch.

Last edited by Glass Shatters; 01-16-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Glass Shatters is offline  
post #154 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 06:28 PM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: The Morning of the Magicians
Posts: 10,967
Points: 4,732
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Lol @ ROUSEY going the Piers Morgan route once his arguments have been completely shot down.

Too bad GS and ROUSEY are probably both gonna be banned for not heeding MrMister's warning.


Community Now Streaming On Yahoo Screen!
#SixSeasonsAndAMovie
CamillePunk is offline  
post #155 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 7,037
Points: 1,443
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUSEY View Post
Not even getting started on you, you weird little fuck
:jordan

Weird little fuck? I'm not the guy who defended an actual cunt who was bullying some freshmen from another country and called her "a poor girl" and mocked that freshmen simply for defending himself from being teased by that cunt.I'm the weird one right? Oh wait now you'll go with a lame "necrophilia" joke even though you know I'm not a necrophiliac. Dude just stop,Your posts on this thread have been awful.You are yet to show Glass Shatters why he's wrong in anything he's stated and why he's a "half breed",For fuck's sake you don't even read anything he's posting and just reply back.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif


Quote:
Originally Posted by thelad1985 View Post
the wenches prefer a fart in the face to a bunch of flowers
Gandhi is offline  
post #156 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 06:43 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Marty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 6,055
Points: 378
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
You're just ignorant. It says a lot that you're not even arguing anymore. Myself, as well as other, have told you what is and is not acceptable. The people you referred to were not arrested for defending themselves. You're the only one sitting here arguing about it, and no one is coming to your defense because you are wrong. I've quoted you the laws, and given you examples of how said law is enforced. You choose not to acknowledge these for fear of losing an argument on the Internet. Don't worry, I took care of it.

You were Apollo Creed and I was Ivan Drago here.

Go sit in the mother fucking corner. You're officially my bitch.
Officially your bitch?

What argument have I possibly lost? B asked a question, you acted like a cunt, I posted links to stories which I admit I know nothing of which are based on the question she asked, you continued to act like a cunt.

The Ivan Drago Go outside, lad.

Quote:
Weird little fuck? I'm not the guy who defended an actual cunt who was bullying some freshmen from another country and called her "a poor girl" and mocked that freshmen simply for defending himself from being teased by that cunt.I'm the weird one right? Oh wait now you'll go with a lame "necrophilia" joke even though you know I'm not a necrophiliac. Dude just stop,Your posts on this thread have been awful.You are yet to show Glass Shatters why he's wrong in anything he's stated and why he's a "half breed",For fuck's sake you don't even read anything he's posting and just reply back.
View the thread properly please.

I'm asking questions, posting stories.

I have my opinion of people being able to defend themselves, if somebody breaks then it's fair game, but it does happen. People in the UK get sent down for stabbing people who break in to their home. B's question was about shooting somebody who breaks in to your home in the US.

The story of the guy who shot at the floor when the person who broke in to his home then moved on to the next door, I asked GS if he would shoot somebody who is then off of his propety. He assumed I was calling him a hypocrit for that.

Marty is online now  
post #157 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 06:49 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Points: 0
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUSEY View Post
Officially your bitch?
Becoming more so every single time you post, actually.

Quote:
What argument have I possibly lost?
The one you've been arguing. Duh.

Quote:
B asked a question, you acted like a cunt, I posted links to stories which I admit I know nothing of which are based on the question she asked, you continued to act like a cunt.
No, I laughed because it was out and out a stupid question. You've been harping up and down the thread posting gibberish about people getting "sent down" for defending themselves, when your own articles clearly list that they were not arrested or did any jail time for defending themselves. They were arrested fpr illegally owning a firearm and recklessness with a deadly firearm. The simple fact that the guy shot a guy in his home doesn't make THE GUN HE SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD any more legal. If you aren't getting that by now, then may whatever you believe in help your feeble little mind.

Quote:
The Ivan Drago Go outside, lad.
Would you rather I was a figurative Joe Horn and you were a figurative Miguel Dejesus?

Quote:
I'm asking questions, posting stories.


Quote:
I have my opinion of people being able to defend themselves, if somebody breaks then it's fair game, but it does happen. People in the UK get sent down for stabbing people who break in to their home. B's question was about shooting somebody who breaks in to your home in the US.
Not in the United States it doesn't. You will not get prosecuted for killing an intruder in your home/on your property. That is the castle doctrine - the actual law - I've been giving you for the last page and a half.

Quote:
The story of the guy who shot at the floor when the person who broke in to his home then moved on to the next door, I asked GS if he would shoot somebody who is then off of his propety. He assumed I was calling him a hypocrit for that.
Please. You're just going in circles now. Everyone is telling you that you're pretty dense, bro. You've become a running joke in my USER CP. Heed it and weep.

Last edited by Glass Shatters; 01-16-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Glass Shatters is offline  
post #158 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 06:51 PM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Freeloader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,675
Points: 30
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

lol @ the above posts.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic205268_1.gif
Freeloader is offline  
post #159 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 06:59 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 363
Points: 0
                 
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post

No, I laughed because it was out and out a stupid question.


It was a genuine question though! I'm not american and i was only asking!
Boulle is offline  
post #160 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 07:09 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Points: 0
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulle View Post
It was a genuine question though! I'm not american and i was only asking!
Then my apologies, good sir. I hope I have answered your question, though?
Glass Shatters is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome