rants - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-06-2013, 04:38 PM   #41 (permalink)
BIG GHOST
 
Redwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Yellow Submarine
Posts: 2,885
Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500Redwood 3001 - 3500
Default Re: rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Because the fact that he takes this section so seriously, shows his (erm) dedication. He's speaking up against the system, and, in some people's minds at least, is risking being either shovelled under gravel, or if someone's in a poor mood, is setting himself up for a bold usertitle. That, coupled with the initial point, would crush him.
Karma.
__________________
Redwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-06-2013, 04:48 PM   #42 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor
Posts: 1,231
blur 1001 - 1500blur 1001 - 1500blur 1001 - 1500blur 1001 - 1500blur 1001 - 1500blur 1001 - 1500blur 1001 - 1500blur 1001 - 1500blur 1001 - 1500blur 1001 - 1500
Default Re: rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
OP having a pop at LC?

Never started and ended a sentence with initials before. Felt good.

@Blur, any validity you might have had deceased with your having a pop at LC. Your validity is no more. It is a dead validity.



There can be only one.

Wait, that's Highlander. Are we in Highlander? Baggsy being Lambert. Blur can be that dude in the car park who gets lopped early doors.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Saviour Wars: available in all good Rants sections NOW.

Damn. My e-reputation gon' get destroyed.
blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:05 PM   #43 (permalink)
"There's eleven esé!"
 
Seabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 27,459
Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuN™ View Post
blur, I fucking hate you. I clicked on that damn Google link, and the keywords 'gay forums' stayed in my browser's search bar for a while, and now this girl who came over is questioning my tendencies. You prick.

0/10
Just switch to another one of your alter egos and it'll be like it never happened.

Rants is supposed to be fun. Fuck, the whole forum is supposed to be about fun and messing around within boundaries. Lighten up. So many new kids on here over analysing everything and trying way too hard to fit in. You know how to fit in? Act normal and don't give a shit about every little thing that happens. Try actually contributing something to the site as well. I dunno, try making banners or upload some wrestling media to share or make some interesting discussion topics. Anything than sitting in this section all day analysing every thread so people remember who you are.

Shit threads get made in rants. Nothing new. Ignore them and move on with your life until a fun one comes along.
Seabs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:23 PM   #44 (permalink)
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,266
scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000
Default Re: rants

this a cornball ass rant no doubt.

blur is not down for #thecause that's for fucking sure.
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:38 PM   #45 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,084
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
the rants section has been a shithole in the last few days
Of course it is and this is no surprise because I posted that 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Closing the jobbers thread makes no sense. You close one (in some people's opinion) shitty thread to risk having 5-10 new shitty threads every month?
Closing the jobbers thread is like closing the GOAT thread or the ratings thread, even if you hate it you know it serves a purpose
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12426870-post20028.html
Boy was I wrong. I meant 10 shitty rants in a month but we have already 10 shitty rants in a week

There are more bad rants made in only 2 days after the end of the jobbers thread than in those 3 months when the jobbers thread existed. Look how many rants were closed during this 2 days period. Coincidence?

@ some people who posted "the people who made most of the shitty rants are not jobbers so this argument is invalid"
First of all who knows if the OPs of the other rants would post this stuff in the jobbers thread instead of making a new rant if the jobbers thread was still open.
Second, when you say jobbers you mean probably 5-6 people on this forum but over 30 members had over 100 random posts in that thread, imagine if every of them made at least one random rant.

Once again, the jobbers thread was like the ratings or the GOAT thread. You can't stop people making the "CM Punk sucks because the ratings are low" or "Triple H is the real GOAT" new threads but you can decrease the number of new GOAT and ratings threads. Same with the random rants

The current state is shitty but this is your section without the jobbers thread like I said it. The irony is that 2 people that would guaranteed not brag that they post too much in the jobbers thread made the worst rants ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallofShame View Post
You don't know me but..



15-17. SHOWTIME!!

lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not-Jupes View Post
Where are you? reply back xxx
Nuff said
Skyfall's fast food rant or the funny masturbation story of JihadJake were the only good rants after the end of the cancer of the rants
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:51 PM   #46 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Our House In the Middle of the Street
Posts: 3,007
Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500
Default Re: rants

Simple questions:

Who gives a fuck? And why?
__________________

All Hail the King
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #47 (permalink)
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,266
scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000
Default Re: rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Of course it is and this is no surprise because I posted that 2 weeks ago


http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12426870-post20028.html
Boy was I wrong. I meant 10 shitty rants in a month but we have already 10 shitty rants in a week

There are more bad rants made in only 2 days after the end of the jobbers thread than in those 3 months when the jobbers thread existed. Look how many rants were closed during this 2 days period. Coincidence?

@ some people who posted "the people who made most of the shitty rants are not jobbers so this argument is invalid"
First of all who knows if the OPs of the other rants would post this stuff in the jobbers thread instead of making a new rant if the jobbers thread was still open.
Second, when you say jobbers you mean probably 5-6 people on this forum but over 30 members had over 100 random posts in that thread, imagine if every of them made at least one random rant.

Once again, the jobbers thread was like the ratings or the GOAT thread. You can't stop people making the "CM Punk sucks because the ratings are low" or "Triple H is the real GOAT" new threads but you can decrease the number of new GOAT and ratings threads. Same with the random rants

The current state is shitty but this is your section without the jobbers thread like I said it. The irony is that 2 people that would guaranteed not brag that they post too much in the jobbers thread made the worst rants ever


Nuff said
Skyfall's fast food rant or the funny masturbation story of JihadJake were the only good rants after the end of the cancer of the rants

why is this faggot still posting here?
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #48 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,421
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
OP having a pop at LC?

Never started and ended a sentence with initials before. Felt good.

@Blur, any validity you might have had deceased with your having a pop at LC. Your validity is no more. It is a dead validity.



There can be only one.

Wait, that's Highlander. Are we in Highlander? Baggsy being Lambert. Blur can be that dude in the car park who gets lopped early doors.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Saviour Wars: available in all good Rants sections NOW.


I like LC but anyone who dismisses this guy just because he attacked her is nothing more than your typical loser male member trying to get in to the e-pants of a girl on the net.


The rant was stupid. Whoever made it does not change the fact that it was a shit 'rant'.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hogan’s got no hair on his chest? Only friend he’s got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #49 (permalink)
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Disappointing you
Posts: 10,043
CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000
Default Re: rants

lol Anark, what a geek
__________________
CamillePunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #50 (permalink)
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,266
scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000scrilla 31501 - 50000
Default Re: rants

i wouldn't rant on LC. not because she's a girl on the internet, but b/c she has guns and shit.

real guns not that lifting steroid shit bully has.
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios