sXe_Maverick - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-05-2013, 06:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
Yeah1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: BOB BACKLUND
Posts: 8,892
Yeah1993 23501 - 24000Yeah1993 23501 - 24000Yeah1993 23501 - 24000Yeah1993 23501 - 24000Yeah1993 23501 - 24000Yeah1993 23501 - 24000Yeah1993 23501 - 24000Yeah1993 23501 - 24000Yeah1993 23501 - 24000Yeah1993 23501 - 24000Yeah1993 23501 - 24000
Default Re: sXe_Maverick

he seems kind of overly angry sometimes. Like, he'll come into a thread and multiquote who he thinks is acting like an idiot and MERCILESSLY blast their FACES with a STICK. Maybe his students suck and he needs to take his anger out on the many foolish fools online.

Do your students call you Mr. WallaBen? If so, reply with the Yeah1993 Like Button.
__________________
Yeah1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Charming the Birds down from the Trees
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Moving.
Posts: 2,142
CHAMPviaDQ 26501 - 27000CHAMPviaDQ 26501 - 27000CHAMPviaDQ 26501 - 27000CHAMPviaDQ 26501 - 27000CHAMPviaDQ 26501 - 27000CHAMPviaDQ 26501 - 27000CHAMPviaDQ 26501 - 27000CHAMPviaDQ 26501 - 27000CHAMPviaDQ 26501 - 27000CHAMPviaDQ 26501 - 27000CHAMPviaDQ 26501 - 27000
Default Re: sXe_Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
he seems kind of overly angry sometimes. Like, he'll come into a thread and multiquote who he thinks is acting like an idiot and MERCILESSLY blast their FACES with a STICK. Maybe his students suck and he needs to take his anger out on the many foolish fools online.

Do your students call you Mr. WallaBen? If so, reply with the Yeah1993 Like Button.
I'm just waiting for the day that he starts grading posts.

__________________


2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year
CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
The North Remembers
 
Mikey Damage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: CHICAGOland
Posts: 19,587
Mikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whore
Default Re: sXe_Maverick

only a select group are allowed to speak down on sxe.

op, sadly, you are not one of them.
__________________

Mikey Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
CGS
Celebrating my first World title
 
CGS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LDN Town
Posts: 14,666
CGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whore
Default Re: sXe_Maverick

Red Rep Rant?
__________________


GOAT STEVIE G
CGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Samoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,187
Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000
Default Re: sXe_Maverick

I really don't get why do people make red rep rants. It won't help, it is only going to get them more red rep. It is even stated in the fucking FAQ.
__________________




Credit: CHAMPviaDQ
Samoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
THAT'S MY PURSE, I DON'T KNOW YOU
 
froot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bucketheadland
Posts: 2,975
froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500
Default Re: sXe_Maverick

If I had any rep rants to make, it would be that people really shouldn't express their distaste for me in the form of GREEN reps.

I've been called a meanie by Meki, been given a sad face by DoYouRealize???, and green repped by TLK, literally the day after he said that he voted me for Worst Newcomer in last year's WF awards, in the last two weeks alone.

And although this is only somewhat related, Danny_310 fucking ping pongs between red repping me to "stop posting", and then casually treating me like a friend within a matter of hours, whether it's laughing at something I posted or asking me for advice.

Here's an idea: if you REALLY don't want to like a poster on this site, I recommend that you do everything in your power to acknowledge the bad side of them, and to completely ignore when you feel they've posted something good. If there comes a point where you feel you want to start liking said poster, give it at least about three weeks, before you start sharing your good karma with them in threads. This is all vice versa with initially liking a user, that progresses into hatred.

On top of that, don't communicate opposing opinions through green rep. Just reply within the thread. CONSISTENCY, please. This is such a mindsore, imo.

__________________
froot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
Rat-a-....ing-tat.
 
DoYouRealize???'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Okishima Island.
Posts: 1,131
DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000
Default Re: sXe_Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
If I had any rep rants to make, it would be that people really shouldn't express their distaste for me in the form of GREEN reps.

I've been called a meanie by Meki, been given a sad face by DoYouRealize???, and green repped by TLK, literally the day after he said that he voted me for Worst Newcomer in last year's WF awards, in the last two weeks alone.

And although this is only somewhat related, Danny_310 fucking ping pongs between red repping me to "stop posting", and then casually treating me like a friend within a matter of hours, whether it's laughing at something I posted or asking me for advice.

Here's an idea: if you REALLY don't want to like a poster on this site, I recommend that you do everything in your power to acknowledge the bad side of them, and to completely ignore when you feel they've posted something good. If there comes a point where you feel you want to start liking said poster, give it at least about three weeks, before you start sharing your good karma with them in threads.

Such a mindsore, imo.

There was no negative intent behind that green rep, Froot. THAT'S WHY IT'S A GREEN REP.

__________________
DoYouRealize??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #18 (permalink)
THAT'S MY PURSE, I DON'T KNOW YOU
 
froot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bucketheadland
Posts: 2,975
froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500
Default Re: sXe_Maverick

Then why was it a sad face, an emotion commonly associated with negativity? What was it about this post that you find necessary to share a sad face with me?
__________________
froot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
Better than you.
 
Jigsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NORDIC MASTER RACE
Posts: 1,701
Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000
Default Re: sXe_Maverick

sXe used to red rep me every time he saw me post. I figured he was just jealous.
__________________

Voted Second Most Hated Member in 2008

Jigsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:07 PM   #20 (permalink)
Rat-a-....ing-tat.
 
DoYouRealize???'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Okishima Island.
Posts: 1,131
DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000DoYouRealize??? 1501 - 2000
Default Re: sXe_Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Then why was it a sad face, an emotion commonly associated with negativity? What was it about this post that you find necessary to share a sad face with me?
Shhh. Shhh. Don't overthink it, Froot.
__________________
DoYouRealize??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios