What's The Fucking Deal? - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 12-28-2012, 10:32 PM   #41 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
It's actually not that at all, you angry beast.


I don't think I have ever seen an 'older' member go around boasting about their fucking join date. At all.


I've said it before, the majority of '12ers have been some of the WORST members in one year we have ever had. Idiots come and go each year, but, 2012 was just a giant influx of total idiots with only about a handful of good members.

Worst year of new people ever.

No one hates new members just because they are new members, so you and the rest of the newer people that no one likes need to stop leaning on that shit. There are '12ers here that have never been insulted or hated in any way because they don't ever act stupid. Try it sometime and maybe people wont think you're a pathetic cock.
If you post like an idiot everyone will treat you like one regardless of join date...if you don't, they don't. Pretty simple really.





Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
Or maybe it's because we have survived this long by not creating retarded threads such as the OP. There are a handful of newer members who know how a forum works. The ones that don't get tossed to the curb. It's simple.


Sent from my fucking phone.
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #42 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
WTF352's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gainesville Florida
Posts: 743
WTF352 101 - 250WTF352 101 - 250
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcade View Post
U mad?
No it's just it wasn't ment to be a rant and i knew when i saw this thread in this section that people were gonna be assholes for no reason you didn't see me complaining at all just asked a simple question but people on here with no fucking lives apparantly wanna be mean asses over the net just complete assholes for no major reason.
__________________
WTF352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:45 PM   #43 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
WTF352's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gainesville Florida
Posts: 743
WTF352 101 - 250WTF352 101 - 250
Talking Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
It's actually not that at all, you angry beast.


I don't think I have ever seen an 'older' member go around boasting about their fucking join date. At all.


I've said it before, the majority of '12ers have been some of the WORST members in one year we have ever had. Idiots come and go each year, but, 2012 was just a giant influx of total idiots with only about a handful of good members.

Worst year of new people ever.

No one hates new members just because they are new members, so you and the rest of the newer people that no one likes need to stop leaning on that shit. There are '12ers here that have never been insulted or hated in any way because they don't ever act stupid. Try it sometime and maybe people wont think you're a pathetic cock.
Oh
__________________
WTF352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:47 PM   #44 (permalink)
Buried SCOTT STEINER
 
Arcade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,221
Arcade 2501 - 3000Arcade 2501 - 3000Arcade 2501 - 3000Arcade 2501 - 3000Arcade 2501 - 3000Arcade 2501 - 3000Arcade 2501 - 3000Arcade 2501 - 3000Arcade 2501 - 3000Arcade 2501 - 3000Arcade 2501 - 3000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF352 View Post
No it's just it wasn't ment to be a rant and i knew when i saw this thread in this section that people were gonna be assholes for no reason you didn't see me complaining at all just asked a simple question but people on here with no fucking lives apparantly wanna be mean asses over the net just complete assholes for no major reason.
I guess "U mad?" still works in 2012.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/3Apdo.jpg
Arcade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #45 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
SVETV988_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,039
SVETV988_fan 1501 - 2000SVETV988_fan 1501 - 2000SVETV988_fan 1501 - 2000SVETV988_fan 1501 - 2000SVETV988_fan 1501 - 2000SVETV988_fan 1501 - 2000SVETV988_fan 1501 - 2000SVETV988_fan 1501 - 2000SVETV988_fan 1501 - 2000SVETV988_fan 1501 - 2000SVETV988_fan 1501 - 2000
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
It's actually not that at all, you angry beast.


I don't think I have ever seen an 'older' member go around boasting about their fucking join date. At all.


I've said it before, the majority of '12ers have been some of the WORST members in one year we have ever had. Idiots come and go each year, but, 2012 was just a giant influx of total idiots with only about a handful of good members.

Worst year of new people ever.

No one hates new members just because they are new members, so you and the rest of the newer people that no one likes need to stop leaning on that shit. There are '12ers here that have never been insulted or hated in any way because they don't ever act stupid. Try it sometime and maybe people wont think you're a pathetic cock.

I don't see many members actually boasting about it, instead they subtly imply it by talking up 11ers and 12ers as if joining in those years makes you any less of a member. It's ridiculous, if someone does stupid shit, why not call them out on their stupid shit instead of generalizing them into join date labels?

OP might've went a little overboard with some of his replies, but he did raise a legit question to which he got nothing but petty answers.

I don't give a flying fuck whether you like me or not Cat, I didn't join thinking this was a popularity contest. I explained my opinion to the OP since everyone else was being imature about it, and in all fairness the 11er/12er thing is weaksauce. You're talking about acting stupid, seems like there's alot of non-11/12ers exemplifying the very behavior they claim to deplore.

I don't spend ungodly amounts of time on here perusing all the happenings, especially not in rants. If I reserve judgement based on my own experience in this section, some of the worse replies i've gotten were from members that joined in the previous decade, and there was a clear pattern of members jumping in to kissing each other's ass.

You might say that not all 2011 and 2012 joiners are bad, then cut the shit already. You are trolling with this because you know it'll elicit a response from newer members that fail to grasp the logic where there is none.


At least find something new to latch onto. This form of bait is like Pot calling the Kettle black. Just saying.
__________________

Last edited by SVETV988_fan : 12-28-2012 at 11:04 PM.
SVETV988_fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:14 PM   #46 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
WTF352's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gainesville Florida
Posts: 743
WTF352 101 - 250WTF352 101 - 250
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
I don't see many members actually boasting about it, instead they subtly imply it by talking up 11ers and 12ers as if joining in those years makes you any less of a member. It's ridiculous, if someone does stupid shit, why not call them out on their stupid shit instead of generalizing them into join date labels?

OP might've went a little overboard with some of his replies, but he did raise a legit question to which he got nothing but petty answers.

I don't give a flying fuck whether you like me or not Cat, I didn't join thinking this was a popularity contest. I explained my opinion to the OP since everyone else was being imature about it, and in all fairness the 11er/12er thing is weaksauce. You're talking about acting stupid, seems like there's alot of non-11/12ers exemplifying the very behavior they claim to deplore.

I don't spend ungodly amounts of time on here perusing all the happenings, especially not in rants. If I reserve judgement based on my own experience in this section, some of the worse replies i've gotten were from members that joined in the previous decade, and there was a clear pattern of members jumping in to kissing each other's ass.

You might say that not all 2011 and 2012 joiners are bad, then cut the shit already. You are trolling with this because you know it'll elicit a response from newer members that fail to grasp the logic where there is none.


At least find something new to latch onto. This form of bait is like Pot calling the Kettle black. Just saying.
Droppin some truth
__________________
WTF352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:17 PM   #47 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,428
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
I don't see many members actually boasting about it, instead they subtly imply it by talking up 11ers and 12ers as if joining in those years makes you any less of a member. It's ridiculous, if someone does stupid shit, why not call them out on their stupid shit instead of generalizing them into join date labels?
Did you not just read what I said?

I am assuming you totally ignored the part where I said that the majority of '12ers have been some of the worst members in one year we have ever had. '11ers don't really get picked on as much anymore because I think most of the stupid ones have left the forum or just simply post less. The fact that you seem to think everyone who joined before 2011 seems to be 'implying' anything based on being an older member is just dumb. It's not 'lol I am a '10er, I am cool now, lololololol'. It's because most of the members from the last two years have been the worst ones ever. There are no excuses for the amount of shit members that have joined the last two years, no excuses at all. Like I said, stupid members come and go every single year. Those two years just happened to produce a clusterfuck of morons, more than any other year. That is why they stand out. People like yourself.

Quote:
OP might've went a little overboard with some of his replies, but he did raise a legit question to which he got nothing but petty answers.
He didn't get petty answers, he got the exact answers to his question.

Quote:
I don't give a flying fuck whether you like me or not Cat

I had no idea I said you should give a fuck, you douchebag. You're incredibly stupid but I wont go around constantly saying it to you. I don't need to. You are really just 'there'. This isn't about me liking or disliking anyone. It's about how stupid you are.


Quote:
I didn't join thinking this was a popularity contest. I explained my opinion to the OP since everyone else was being imature about it, and in all fairness the 11er/12er thing is weaksauce. You're talking about acting stupid, seems like there's alot of non-11/12ers exemplifying the very behavior they claim to deplore.
It's not a popularity contest. It's a bunch of newer members whining about why older members don't like them while they proceed to make dumb posts. Don't make dumb posts. It's not a difficult task. Make dumb posts, don't get upset when people think you're...dumb.



Quote:
You might say that not all 2011 and 2012 joiners are bad, then cut the shit already. You are trolling with this because you know it'll elicit a response from newer members that fail to grasp the logic where there is none.
I am not sure why kind of retardation you are trying to say here, but, anyway, I have ALWAYS said that not all are bad. There are a handful of members who are great members that joined in those years. That has been repeated by a number of older members, actually. You just happen to not be one of them.


Quote:
At least find something new to latch onto. This form of bait is like Pot calling the Kettle black. Just saying.
hahahaha, what bait?

You made a post, I replied to it with pure honesty. You proceeded to respond with some bullshit about trolling....because saying a handful of newer members are good is clearly trolling, amirite?

Quite being angry that you fall in to the bad majority crowd.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.


Last edited by Catalanotto : 12-28-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #48 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
WTF352's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gainesville Florida
Posts: 743
WTF352 101 - 250WTF352 101 - 250
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

at some of you people for the last damn time it was just a fucking question i wasn't bitching or moaning i get the fucking hunch half of you don't have shit to do in real life so you get on a damn wrestling forum and talk shit to people and don't even give a god damn mature response you'd think that half of the people on this forum are little ass kids i swear.
__________________
WTF352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:36 PM   #49 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
ROGERTHAT21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,242
ROGERTHAT21 4501 - 5000ROGERTHAT21 4501 - 5000ROGERTHAT21 4501 - 5000ROGERTHAT21 4501 - 5000ROGERTHAT21 4501 - 5000ROGERTHAT21 4501 - 5000ROGERTHAT21 4501 - 5000ROGERTHAT21 4501 - 5000ROGERTHAT21 4501 - 5000ROGERTHAT21 4501 - 5000ROGERTHAT21 4501 - 5000
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

Could you please just stop?
__________________

Sig Credit: Bubba-3D
ROGERTHAT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:40 PM   #50 (permalink)
Proud supporter of Pornstache da gawd.
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 43,875
Headliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on rep
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

WTF you're giving us blacks a bad name brah.
__________________
Headliner is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios