What's The Fucking Deal? - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 12-28-2012, 10:00 PM   #31 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
ROGERTHAT21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,242
ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

How about everyone gets spared the trouble and this thread just get closed?
__________________

Sig Credit: Bubba-3D
ROGERTHAT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #32 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
JoseDRiveraTCR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 9,565
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

Here on wrestlingforum we have a caste system. 12ers are on the bottom, and 11ers are right on top of them. If you live a good life then when you die you might be moved the 11er caste. If you do good there, you'll become a plant.
__________________
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:03 PM   #33 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
WTF352's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gainesville Florida
Posts: 744
WTF352 WTF352
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGERTHAT21 View Post
How about everyone gets spared the trouble and this thread just get closed?
Agreed
__________________
WTF352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:11 PM   #34 (permalink)
ROMO INTERCEPTION
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,436
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
I think it comes down to the fact that there's absolutely no reason to be proud of having been on a Wrestling Forum for several years, instead of admitting this fact, the older members will make it seem like being a new member is a bad thing to make themselves seem more important than they actually are.

It's the gang up mentality, they want to remain relevant by keeping outsiders at bay. It's almost like the Pro-Wrestling Dinosaurs trying to hold on to their spot through backstage politics and ass kissing.

There are just as many moronic "senior" members as there are new ones. Don't be puzzled by the mindgames going on in this Forum, it's gradeschool stuff at best.

It's actually not that at all, you angry beast.


I don't think I have ever seen an 'older' member go around boasting about their fucking join date. At all.


I've said it before, the majority of '12ers have been some of the WORST members in one year we have ever had. Idiots come and go each year, but, 2012 was just a giant influx of total idiots with only about a handful of good members.

Worst year of new people ever.

No one hates new members just because they are new members, so you and the rest of the newer people that no one likes need to stop leaning on that shit. There are '12ers here that have never been insulted or hated in any way because they don't ever act stupid. Try it sometime and maybe people wont think you're a pathetic cock.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #35 (permalink)
DIRK
 
The Lady Killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 10,183
The Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
I think it comes down to the fact that there's absolutely no reason to be proud of having been on a Wrestling Forum for several years, instead of admitting this fact, the older members will make it seem like being a new member is a bad thing to make themselves seem more important than they actually are.

It's the gang up mentality, they want to remain relevant by keeping outsiders at bay. It's almost like the Pro-Wrestling Dinosaurs trying to hold on to their spot through backstage politics and ass kissing.

There are just as many moronic "senior" members as there are new ones. Don't be puzzled by the mindgames going on in this Forum, it's gradeschool stuff at best.
Or maybe it's because we have survived this long by not creating retarded threads such as the OP. There are a handful of newer members who know how a forum works. The ones that don't get tossed to the curb. It's simple.
__________________




Credit: A$AP
The Lady Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:19 PM   #36 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
JohnnyC55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,105
JohnnyC55 needs to make some friendsJohnnyC55 needs to make some friendsJohnnyC55 needs to make some friendsJohnnyC55 needs to make some friendsJohnnyC55 needs to make some friendsJohnnyC55 needs to make some friendsJohnnyC55 needs to make some friendsJohnnyC55 needs to make some friendsJohnnyC55 needs to make some friends
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

People take this forum WAY too seriously.
JohnnyC55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:20 PM   #37 (permalink)
Buried SCOTT STEINER
 
Arcade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,339
Arcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new here
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF352 View Post
DAMNIT HE MOVED IT TO RANTS FFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK.
U mad?
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/3Apdo.jpg
Arcade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:26 PM   #38 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Our House In the Middle of the Street
Posts: 3,007
Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

Rants section vs BULLY feud has broken into mainstream.
__________________

All Hail the King
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #39 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
WTF352's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gainesville Florida
Posts: 744
WTF352 WTF352
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
It's actually not that at all, you angry beast.


I don't think I have ever seen an 'older' member go around boasting about their fucking join date. At all.


I've said it before, the majority of '12ers have been some of the WORST members in one year we have ever had. Idiots come and go each year, but, 2012 was just a giant influx of total idiots with only about a handful of good members.

Worst year of new people ever.

No one hates new members just because they are new members, so you and the rest of the newer people that no one likes need to stop leaning on that shit. There are '12ers here that have never been insulted or hated in any way because they don't ever act stupid. Try it sometime and maybe people wont think you're a pathetic cock.
1st off this is probably the only thread i made that people don't like and i never said all of them you fucktard i said the majority now continue to act like a,douchbag over the net if you want because it doesn't effect me personally so have at it you damn cunt.
__________________
WTF352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:32 PM   #40 (permalink)
ROMO INTERCEPTION
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,436
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: What's The Fucking Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF352 View Post
1st off this is probably the only thread i made that people don't like and i never said all of them you fucktard i said the majority now continue to act like a,douchbag over the net if you want because it doesn't effect me personally so have at it you damn cunt.
You're fucking stupid.

That quote wasn't directed at you, you assclown.


This is why you '12ers are fucking stupid. Look at who I quoted, fool.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios