BULLY? more like PUSSY - Page 99 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #981 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,507
Points: 26
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The LadyKiller View Post
What do you mean people don't have much on you? Look at the OP. You've been a total tool and retard while on this forum and brought up real life shit to try to prove you're not. If you didn't bring it up no one would be mentioning, isn't that right?
LOL a so called meltdown in the chatbox (that only lasted a few minutes) was pretty much the whole rant

I got a bit bent out of shape for a few minutes then got over it big deal.

Also if we are talking meltdowns in the chatbox, noones better at it than you magic

BULLY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #982 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 11:57 AM
Friends come and go banners are forever
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 21,963
Points: 10,448
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

you called it a "so called meltdown" then you say it lasted a few minutes? like, come on man, don't be this stupid. I have no words for that type of contradiction. And as you can see in the OP, it lasted 20 minutes, not a couple.

Um, what? I'd love for you to show me or tell me about these breakdowns as I'm pretty sure you're just going off what other people have said now and people just like giving me shit all the time, including scrilla, but I don't see anyone making rants about mine. I haven't had a meltdown on this forum before, I have gotten trolled a couple times I will admit, but not a meltdown like the one you had.




Headliner is offline  
post #983 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 11:57 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor
Posts: 1,231
Points: 0
                   
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

blur is offline  
post #984 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 12:01 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,507
Points: 26
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The LadyKiller View Post
you called it a "so called meltdown" then you say it lasted a few minutes? like, come on man, don't be this stupid. I have no words for that type of contradiction. And as you can see in the OP, it lasted 20 minutes, not a couple.

Um, what? I'd love for you to show me or tell me about these breakdowns as I'm pretty sure you're just going off what other people have said now and people just like giving me shit all the time, including scrilla, but I don't see anyone making rants about mine. I haven't had a meltdown on this forum before, I have gotten trolled a couple times I will admit, but not a meltdown like the one you had.
I've seen you get angry at CP and others when they make fun of your indian heritage and other shit.

Don't front.

This rant wasn't made because of that anyway. It was made because the OP had a problem with me for some time, and finally felt he had something on me to turn people against me.

The smart ones know that.

It doesn't bother me though. This whole experience has been fun, I was starting to get a little bored of RANTS lately and this has really injected some life into it. I'll take the heat for the greater good.

BULLY is offline  
post #985 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 12:03 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Favourite(s): Rowdy Roddy Piper
Posts: 9,625
Points: 1,212
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I've said to the jobbers on countless occasions that they are shit posters. I've tried to encourage some of them to be better, and in the cases of DUNK and You_heard it worked.

You have honestly got to be joking.


Marks for Rowdy Roddy Piper
Real men wear kilts.

Rowdy Roddy cut his locks; but don't worry woman, he's still a fox.
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #986 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 12:03 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hipster Mountain
Posts: 769
Points: 726
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

i wish i had a gym
StarJupes is offline  
post #987 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 12:04 PM
Friends come and go banners are forever
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 21,963
Points: 10,448
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

I never, ever get angry at CP as I know he's trolling me at all times and came to accept that long ago. And Indian heritage? what? Seriously, you have no idea what you're talking about.


The smart people? The fuck you think we do in the chatbox, plot things months in advance? Most of us just ignored you guys, I personally never cared for your posting in any way but never made a big deal about it. Then you had a meltdown so he made a rant about it so we could have laugh. That's what most of us like to do here, have a laugh, something you claim to like having while also trying really hard to fit in.




Headliner is offline  
post #988 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 12:04 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,507
Points: 26
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
You have honestly got to be joking.
Well he was a good poster for a while but then he kinda went shit.

I blame CRACK

BULLY is offline  
post #989 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 12:06 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,507
Points: 26
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not-Jupes View Post
i wish i had a gym
Just get dumb bells that's pretty much all you need

You can work most of your main muscle groups if you do the right exercises

*hopefully you're not being sarcastic*

BULLY is offline  
post #990 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 12:08 PM
₳ⁿₐ₭ʏ
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,892
Points: 1,589
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfunkel View Post
For a gym basher you are pretty puny! Also no offence but if my girlfriend looked like that I'd be ashamed to take a picture of her :/ did you meet her on the Internet? She looks like 1 of those desperate cases you'd find on an Internet date website!

"hi I'm bully, I go to the gym....how are you, sexy?"
Shut up. For real, just shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
This rant wasn't made because of that anyway. It was made because the OP had a problem with me for some time, and finally felt he had something on me to turn people against me.

The smart ones know that.
Props to Bully for not bringing up the award thing like DualShock did btw. But as for this bit of the post, no. Just no.

Bully, will you admit that part of your attack on me a while back was because I publicly stated I thought the Jobbers thread should be removed from Rants? Because I didn't respect the whole Jobbers thing? Because I posted in your Jobbers thread but didn't act like a cock-slurping bitch like some of them?

That's what I assumed anyway, so set me straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
It doesn't bother me though. This whole experience has been fun, I was starting to get a little bored of RANTS lately and this has really injected some life into it. I'll take the heat for the greater good.
That's the spirit, soldier. Though you need some kind of comeback at Scrilla. Seriously, any comeback from you won't be complete without you addressing every point he made in the OP.

Anark is offline  
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome