BULLY? more like PUSSY - Page 55 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #541 (permalink)
simply the best
 
Meki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: .
Posts: 761
Meki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

I get a warm feeling inside when I get repped
Meki is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #542 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
HitMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 873
HitMark has DAT HEATHitMark has DAT HEATHitMark has DAT HEAT
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

It's like a soap opera in here.
HitMark is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 05:26 PM   #543 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Yeah1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: BOB BACKLUND
Posts: 9,706
Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Shut up DualShock.
I typically don't read DualShock's post, but yeah, that.
__________________
Yeah1993 is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #544 (permalink)
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,217
The One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thought
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Dualshock, I hope you ain't seriously mad now.
__________________
The One is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 05:28 PM   #545 (permalink)
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,217
The One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thought
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitMark View Post
It's like a soap opera in here.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
__________________
The One is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #546 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
HitMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 873
HitMark has DAT HEATHitMark has DAT HEATHitMark has DAT HEAT
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

I don't like soap operas.
Where is the miscellaneous section?
HitMark is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #547 (permalink)
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,217
The One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thought
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Yes you do. You're a WWE fan.
__________________
The One is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #548 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitMark View Post
I don't like soap operas.
Where is the miscellaneous section?
Then leave. Easy, right?
__________________


number one fan
Dunk20 is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #549 (permalink)
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,340
scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

dualshock meet me in the chatbox faggot
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 05:32 PM   #550 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,587
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Stop derailing the fucking rant, please.

Dualshock, it is a fucking internet award but the winner could get a membership.
That was the point of me making a new thread to post this stuff in that thread but it was closed.
The winner could get a free membership but most people who were upset that BULLY cheated are the people who already have a membership thus proving my point that they are upset because of an irrelevant internet award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meki View Post
Dualshock, get a sense of humour please and I doubt anyone here takes this forum as seriously as you do.
Only because I refuse to join the group to post something about BULLY I lack a sense of humor?
The best example of taking something personally is making a rant about someone just in the moment he won the award because for some weird reason he just exposed himself in that very moment
If I made this rant about BULLY because he is the best poster and the best newcomer the same people would call me a little crybaby because I made a rant about the WF winner but because some people are afraid of the big bad wolf nobody mentions it and everybody who disagrees has no sense of humor
DualShock is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios