BULLY? more like PUSSY - Page 126 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #1251 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,441
Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouRealize??? View Post
Dunk20 being a pussy as usual.
Don't forget to red rep me tomorrow Superstar. I will send some green back at you eventually to show you how many fucks I give about you. (You can count this reply as one if you must)
__________________


like 4ever
Dunk20 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #1252 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Striketeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,488
Striketeam 501 - 1000Striketeam 501 - 1000Striketeam 501 - 1000Striketeam 501 - 1000Striketeam 501 - 1000Striketeam 501 - 1000
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Yeah I've posted a fair chunk in that thread, although I'm there for the banter and to watch a few meltdowns (DualShock, Chapo, Youheard).

Enlighten me as to how I was on his dick. Go on, it'll be a challenge, but have a go.
I'm surprised you haven't been defending Bully in this thread considering your a fellow aussie, I always thought you criminals stood together.
__________________
Striketeam is offline  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #1253 (permalink)
ARRIVE. HOOPLA. LEAVE.
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,103
scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

i just want to throw out there dunk is swerving you all still. he green repped me in agreement for disparaging remarks i made about bully today after he publicly flip flopped.


__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #1254 (permalink)
I am a WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN not a MAN MAN MAN
 
Seabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 26,564
Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
LOL you post all that and you still have the audacity to say you haven't been gotten to by me? Seems you really have a vendetta against me brutha. Yes I brought Noyk a membership to humiliate him and I thought it was hilarious. Ten dollars is nothing to me, it might be a lot to some of you broke ass bitches, but not to me. Call it bragging, just stating the truth.
Ugh.

Back and forth doesn't equal "gotten to". Posting non stop in this thread for over 12 hours equates to "gotten to" if you wanna play that game. I swear nobody can have an argument around here anymore without being "gotten to". The "gotten to" defence always seems to appear after someone has been humiliated but can't accept it.


Quote:
Now I've come back and people are clutching at straws makking fun of the way I look, the way My girlfriend looks.. it's really quite pathetic.
Yet you still made jokes about Ziggler Mark's appearance. Mocking the way you or your gf looks is pathetic but it's cool or cuntish if you give it out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
You only had Cat and I to contend with. I've pretty much had to take on the entire forum singlehanded. Not that I'm complaining, it's been fun.
Yeah and you haven't come on top of an argument with anyone yet. Granted you did all the hard work for everyone yourself. You haven't taken anyone on either. You've sat online all day trying to save face with this new I've always been an egotistical cunt gimmick and haven't produced anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I'M STILL STANDING
You're not. Really you're not. At all. You've been annihilated beyond repair and you're now 6 feet under wrapped up in a bodybag. You aint standing son. Standing would suggest you have a shred of dignity or respect left. You're right at the bottom of the floor with Mystical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Nice save. Don't you have any ass to lick today? It's interesting you say something like that when you are currently trying to scrub a lot of members. Won't argue with a kid.

-

The state of situation:

-Bully has become arrogant over the past few months
-Bully considers himself the leader of nothing
-Bully bought someone a premium just to mock him and he doesn't give two fucks about him, actually he treats him like shit. (Noyk) - This is weird as fuck.
-Bully won an award that he wouldn't probably get even if he was a member here for 5 years

All of that I still disagree.

I am not going to keep insulting him though over a subject that he already clarified through pm. Although he ignored my pm, but given the fact I was attempting a shot at that premium (yeah, I was a greedy bitch for that) at least I tried. Not because of a stupid contest (that I keep insisting that should disqualify him) but because since he was saying he would offer one anyway I might as well tried.

Edit:Meki, Proud supporter of Tony316

Meki's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Snrub says that shep says it's 'someplace far away

Sheep.
Eh, Meki's fine. Just the right side of being friendly and sociable rather than kissing ass to be accepted.
Seabs is offline  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #1255 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Waiting in hope, but it's the hope that kills you
Posts: 3,329
Andre 24501 - 25000Andre 24501 - 25000Andre 24501 - 25000Andre 24501 - 25000Andre 24501 - 25000Andre 24501 - 25000Andre 24501 - 25000Andre 24501 - 25000Andre 24501 - 25000Andre 24501 - 25000Andre 24501 - 25000
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Couldn't really give a fuck either way Scrilla.
Andre is offline  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:20 PM   #1256 (permalink)
ARRIVE. HOOPLA. LEAVE.
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,103
scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

"gotten to" has gotten out of control. i'm ashamed to have brought it to WF. still a fan of geek when used appropriately though.
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #1257 (permalink)
Back To Rule The World
 
BAH GAWD IT'S KRANG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dimension SEX
Posts: 6,444
BAH GAWD IT'S KRANG 9501 - 10000BAH GAWD IT'S KRANG 9501 - 10000BAH GAWD IT'S KRANG 9501 - 10000BAH GAWD IT'S KRANG 9501 - 10000BAH GAWD IT'S KRANG 9501 - 10000BAH GAWD IT'S KRANG 9501 - 10000BAH GAWD IT'S KRANG 9501 - 10000BAH GAWD IT'S KRANG 9501 - 10000BAH GAWD IT'S KRANG 9501 - 10000BAH GAWD IT'S KRANG 9501 - 10000BAH GAWD IT'S KRANG 9501 - 10000
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

I hope 'gotten to' dies out forever.
__________________
BAH GAWD IT'S KRANG is offline  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #1258 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Samoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,195
Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I don't mean members like you because you probably almost never clicked on the jobbers thread.


He has 199 posts in the jobber's thread.

It is incredible how many replies this thread has gotten over the last few hours. Don't think I will be able to read all of it.
__________________




Credit: CHAMPviaDQ
Samoon is offline  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #1259 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,441
Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
i just want to throw out there dunk is swerving you all still. he green repped me in agreement for disparaging remarks i made about bully today after he publicly flip flopped.




I will probably blame it on my bad english then. Because I am only saying that I stopped taking jabs at Bully about the "personal" problem I had only a day prior to this thread. I am not swerving, I am not his fucking friend, I am not saying you should all stop burying him. It's deserved! This rant is epic. Bully fucked up big time. I just apologized for getting the wrong information, I still don't think he should've win, I still think he acts like an arrogant bastard and the chat meltdown was just ridiculous on his behalf! Ask Bully if I green repped him on any of his posts. I don't give two fucks still. I just withdrawned the allegations I made towards the reason I "hated" him because afterall his two scents about me weren't negative. My bad.

Still, it's not like I'm running to his aid like Dualshock is. Damn!
__________________


like 4ever
Dunk20 is offline  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:25 PM   #1260 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
WTF352's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gainesville Florida
Posts: 704
WTF352 101 - 250WTF352 101 - 250
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Random post Deandre Cole gets on my damn nerves.
__________________
WTF352 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios